Taylor Swift

Achilles.

Just now, Starchild said:

The remix is doing great actually, y'all just never let this woman "underperform" or else you call her a flop when everyone else gets half her numbers 

On Apple Music is doing amazing. On Spotify if that "4M streams in 11 hours" rumor it's true, not that good, but I still don't know who the source is.

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Can’t believe I’m attending the tour of the year tn wonder if any special edition CDs left by the time I arrive 

spacer.png

remember, one copy per receipt sis 

spacer.png

She better drop Karma (Acoustic Version) just to be safe:lakitu:

What is the undisputed best Taylor Swift album? I personally think it's Folklore but I don't know if it's an accepted fact by all. It has the highest Metacritic score (both critics and users) if you exclude the re-recordings.

Just now, Taylor Swift said:

Perhaps it's time we repent as OJAH on Midnights

UgKP8Bx.gif

Oh I'm STILL one because this song needed Aaron to fully its potential and become an 11/10 classic. Thankfully her pen game is strong.

UgKP8Bx.gif

21 minutes ago, Glam said:

What is the undisputed best Taylor Swift album? I personally think it's Folklore but I don't know if it's an accepted fact by all. It has the highest Metacritic score (both critics and users) if you exclude the re-recordings.

i agree it's her peak as an artist and as a songwriter

6 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

Also, I'm glad we can put the cheating rumours to rest. From her perspective, Joe was mainly at a halt in their relationship 

UgKP8Bx.gif

It's crazy how the lyrics to this are so good.

She laid out how it is when someone you thought was the one won't bother anymore and checks out, leaving you to be the one to end it when he had ended it long ago 

UgKP8Bx.gif

It happened to me so wow it's hitting.

The sad song lyric: I think she's been feeling like this since hoax, that song was clearly about Joe 

3 hours ago, FolkLover1989 said:

It's based on UK time not USA time 

First day is still 19 hours. I think?

So 8 more after 11 :cm:

If 4M is correct it should do between 6 and 7 I guess for the day

17 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

Not everyone can be as talented as Aaron, and given everything going on at the moment, I don't think blondie always makes the right choice. But I agree, Aaron probably would've fixed some of the production and vocal effects on the song. Still, it's a 9.5-10/10 classic for me. Ugh, TS11 will be a bloodbath

UgKP8Bx.gif

Well you have a point. I just think it would have been PERFECT if it had a hoax'd instrumental for example.

I hope she spills much more about their relationship on TS11 instead of acting like he didnt exist and writing about Mr Healy

UgKP8Bx.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

https://genius.com/Taylor-swift-youre-losing-me-from-the-vault-lyrics

Someone needs to ban the annotators on genius.com. Just because she uses one or two of the same words she's used before in another song, it does not mean it's a reference to said song. Real definition of cupcakes 

:ahh: 

The lyrics explanations always give me secondhand embarrassment with the way they FORCE old songs references 

You’re Losing Me is probably the song were you can tell how sad she was when recording it the most :cries:

Edited by Hitchhiker

3 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

Oh my goodness, maybe the saddest song in her discography 

UgKP8Bx.gif

More than "Ronan"?!

UgKP8Bx.gif

Got my first warning and back from temporary ban. Feels weird. :swan:

2 minutes ago, Lille said:

More than "Ronan"?!

UgKP8Bx.gif

Got my first warning and back from temporary ban. Feels weird. :swan:

I don't care about Ronan at all, tbh. 

I’m at the show, first time ever seeing her:WAP: It’s surreal to be surrounded by fellow lunatics! The merch lines are many hours long, if the CD’s don’t sell enough, it might not be because of limited stock, but because of lack of time and personel to sell them all:chick2:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

Was the first Taylor song that made me cry

UgKP8Bx.gif

ME! was the second, but for different reasons

UgKP8Bx.gif

Me with YNTCD.

UgKP8Bx.gif

Btw, I told y'all Ice Spice's flow was ass. Should've been Doja, Meg or Nicki (I know she's trash but she's also unequivocally the most talented of the group).

The Ronan TV lyric video is devastating. I'm not sure anything is beating that for me

UgKP8Bx.gif

3 hours ago, TaylenaStan said:

The lyrics are amazing, but sonically its a snooze
I wonder who produced this.. 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

We really do wonder…

spacer.png

• Haha 1

looks like my overall two most listened songs of this year will be unavailable ones (to stream) by her (this & Need) and she only got herself to blame...

this is so depressing which is ironically my favorite genre of hers, joining the recent career defining gems tolerate it/illicit affairs/forever winter, it just came and effortlessly eclipsed the entire 20 track album...

It's giving new frontrunner for most fanfiction'd sing of Her career

Sounds like She cobbled it together in 5 minutes after scrolling through some articles about the breakup on Google 

Very The Moment I Knew-esque in how it sounds like She's taken the lyrics straight from a diary entry and put no thought into how to fit it into a sing structure or writing a melody. It's exhausting. 

4 hours ago, Steve Johnson said:

Only 4m so far. Catch that @Cloröx

So it’s doing grape so far :flame:

Youre losing me is great, i mean Right where you left me great.

A career highlight.

Go straight up to my midnights top 3 for sure.

30 minutes ago, Arrows said:

I’m at the show, first time ever seeing her:WAP: It’s surreal to be surrounded by fellow lunatics! The merch lines are many hours long, if the CD’s don’t sell enough, it might not be because of limited stock, but because of lack of time and personel to sell them all:chick2:

have fun sis!! it’s an amazing show, and even better if it’s your first time seeing her 

25 minutes ago, By the Water said:

The Ronan TV lyric video is devastating. I'm not sure anything is beating that for me

UgKP8Bx.gif

this. You’re Losing Me is sad but in a romantic way. Ronan is sad in a completely devastating soul-crushing way, I can barely listen to it 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.