Taylor Swift

Achilles.

On 3/4/2023 at 2:06 AM, littlebodybigheart said:

taylor has spoiled us too much cause now swifties expect a new album every 6 months

I know that a new album every 6 months sounds like we're very spoiled, but honestly we don't need a whole year for 1 re-recording era unless maybe for 1989 tv. I can only understand her pulling 1 re-recording per year if she's gonna release brand new albums in between. Idk why but I just feel it would be perfect for her to release ts11 after speak now tv and 1989 tv and then ts12 after debut tv and reputation tv then make ts12 tour and after 1-2 years release ts13 in 2029 (2+2+9=13)

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, idkwiam said:

It looks like NO song from Skidnights won't surpass the excellence of Don't Blame Jesus on Spotify. But dated song from Max!!!!

0qzu0Km.gif

Oh wow oh wow, MIDnights will be completely forgotten in a couple years (besides Anti-Hero) time the ultimate truth teller indeed
0qzu0Km.gif

@Taylor fanboy

Just now, TaylenaStan said:

Oh wow oh wow, MIDnights will be completely forgotten in a couple years (besides Anti-Hero) time the ultimate truth teller indeed
0qzu0Km.gif

@Taylor fanboy

Bestie I was about to tag you at the discography rate. I saw you made many points there. Enchanted should have won but anyways...

0qzu0Km.gif

1. Midnights - 12,129,505

2. 1989 - 5,571,485

3. Lover - 4,498,469

5. reputation - 3,973,764

puta stans: Midnights forgotten, puta classic :redface:

Whenever I check back in here I realize it’s the same discussions as always. Luv u all :keir: :heart:

4 hours ago, idkwiam said:

It looks like NO song from Skidnights won't surpass the excellence of Don't Blame Jesus on Spotify. But dated song from Max!!!!

0qzu0Km.gif

I completely missed the memo on this song (and album tbh). Just don't get it. Probably one of the most overrated "things" for me in the Swiftie universe. 

3 minutes ago, youreyesgocold said:

Whenever I check back in here I realize it’s the same discussions as always. Luv u all :keir: :heart:

For real. I thought something interested had happened.

The way I started by being completely uninterested by this song, then starting loving it, and now I am OBSESSED. Such a strong one. 

20 minutes ago, By the Water said:

1. Midnights - 12,129,505

2. 1989 - 5,571,485

3. Lover - 4,498,469

5. reputation - 3,973,764

puta stans: Midnights forgotten, puta classic :redface:

MIDnights released less than 5 months ago.. Puta released OVER 5 years ago.. and i dont even wanna see the playlisting but im sure MIDnights has ATLEAST double the playlisting, probably 3 or even 4 times as much :coffee2:

8 minutes ago, Klein said:

The way I started by being completely uninterested by this song, then starting loving it, and now I am OBSESSED. Such a strong one. 

A classic :WAP: I hope she performs it on April 29th

3 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

MIDnights released less than 5 months ago.. Puta released OVER 5 years ago.. and i dont even wanna see the playlisting but im sure MIDnights has ATLEAST double the playlisting, probably 3 or even 4 times as much :coffee2:

puta: 4.8B in 5 years

Midnights: 3.7B in 5 months

It will be embarrassing when Midnights passes puta's total streams in a matter of months though not as embarrassing as when it passes it in pure sales :sadviolin:

16 minutes ago, Klein said:

7 minutes ago, By the Water said:

A classic :WAP: I hope she performs it on April 29th

So underrated. I swear she wrote this for me bc me & my ex broke up on April 29th, and the topic of the song is kind of related lmao :toofunny2:

15 minutes ago, By the Water said:

puta: 4.8B in 5 years

Midnights: 3.7B in 5 months

It will be embarrassing when Midnights passes puta's total streams in a matter of months though not as embarrassing as when it passes it in pure sales :sadviolin:

Yeah not like Taylors stream EXPLODED in recent years, what a  fair comparison :snowman:
Also remember Reputation wasnt even on streaming during release week and after it was finally added it had atrocious playlisting and wasnt even on the new releases section :snowman: It took years to repair her relationship with spotify after she sabotaged them

Edited by TaylenaStan

1. I am very excited to see what the tour will bring 

2. What is that The Eras Tour series on Hulu?

3. I want Hits Different in streaming services so bad 

4. In three months it will be TWO YEARS since the last announcement of a rerecording (Red TV)… time flies huh

:celestial4:

4 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

Yeah not like Taylors stream EXPLODED in recent years, what a  fair comparison :snowman:
Also remember Reputation wasnt even on streaming during release week and after it was finally added it had atrocious playlisting and wasnt even on the new releases section :snowman: It took years to repair her relationship with spotify after she sabotaged them

Right. Poor reputation being the follow up to 1989 :redface:

And the spotify sabotage doesn't explain how Midnights will pass puta's pure sales despite that market collapsing :redface:

Just another day swifties being obsessed with REPUTATION. Friendly reminder that Delicate cleared #1 on Pop, HAC and AC. Midnights or Lover wishes!

This is the least active era she ever had (?) make me sad miss seeing her everywhere for promos though I understand she’s at a point of her career where she don’t have to do that.

midnight rain and YOYOK as singles next and I’ll be happy enough 

27 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Just another day swifties being obsessed with REPUTATION. Friendly reminder that Delicate cleared #1 on Pop, HAC and AC. Midnights or Lover wishes!

Midnights is coming for its pure sales despite being released in 2022. 1989 is above it in streams despite being released 3 years prior (and not being available on streaming for its first years). Lover has outdone it in terms of longevity despite not being supported by a tour. I guess Reputation can have the title for most radio-payola'd Taylor pop era. :priceless:

1 hour ago, Klein said:

It's a career highlight :cm:

43 minutes ago, idkwiam said:

Not when Anti-Hero went #1 on Pop and HAC (and had much better longevity with both) and it currently sitting at #2 on AC, poised to go #1 shortly :cm:

How wasn’t it a bigger deal in the fandom that after all these, the Red era has finally won a Grammy

3 minutes ago, Arrows said:

How wasn’t it a bigger deal in the fandom that after all these, the Red era has finally won a Grammy

I imagine it's because it was "just" for a video, and not for the actual music . 

She also didn't post a picture with her Grammy, for some reason, which would of helped.

1 hour ago, Klein said:

Midnights is coming for its pure sales despite being released in 2022. 1989 is above it in streams despite being released 3 years prior (and not being available on streaming for its first years). Lover has outdone it in terms of longevity despite not being supported by a tour. I guess Reputation can have the title for most radio-payola'd Taylor pop era. :priceless:

No one expects reputation to daily outstream her biggest album on Spotify. Reputation and Lover barely have any difference in their daily streams (Lover has literally double of the playlist exposure on Spotify) and it's currently outdoing Lover in many official charts despite it not having pure sales provided from Big Machine and it looks like Midnights is frontloadedas as hell and I doubt it'll outdo REPUTATION + Reputation TV in the long run.

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

Not when Anti-Hero went #1 on Pop and HAC (and had much better longevity with both) and it currently sitting at #2 on AC, poised to go #1 shortly :cm:

Delicate was literally #2 in the year end on HAC meanwhile it went #9 in 2018 and #6 in 2019 on AC year end. You guys be saying anything to discredit reputation.

1 minute ago, idkwiam said:

No one expects reputation to daily outstream her biggest album on Spotify. Reputation and Lover barely have any difference in their daily streams (Lover has literally double of the playlist exposure on Spotify) and it's currently outdoing Lover in many official charts despite it not having pure sales provided from Big Machine and it looks like Midnights is frontloadedas as hell and I doubt it'll outdo REPUTATION + Reputation TV in the long run.

Delicate was literally #2 in the year end on HAC meanwhile it went #9 in 2018 and #6 in 2019 on AC year end. You guys be saying anything to discredit reputation.

Frontloaded as hell when its easily her most stable album since 1989 :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.