Taylor Swift

Achilles.

1 hour ago, enchanted0 said:

The way artists running to Aaron and putting out subpar materials :sistrens: not everyone can be Taylor 

Always proves how much lyric writing she does with her producers.  (All of it)

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Teneo said:

Don’t get too comfortable coming for Ed… yet :deadbanana:

Atrl loves to come for him if he doesn’t smash right away, but he always wins at the end.

1 hour ago, Teneo said:

5th collab incoming?

When did this random audio video of Enchanted with nearly 80M YouTube views appear on her Youtube channel? Even Kworb's site doesn't list this in her most viewed songs yet it exists randomly.

It's gonna outview the official Sparks Fly video at this rate!

1 hour ago, Teneo said:

when their 5th collab is on his album :deadbanana4:

This tour merch drop is definitely better than the initial one 

Waiting for Saturday or Friday midnight to see if she starts dropping 13 days before tour m

This tour merch drop is actually good wtf, the way I caved and bought the Speak Now shirt to wear to my show :deadbanana2:

If it doesn’t sell out before then, I might get the Folklore one too. I wish the actual Midnights one looked better, that’s the only one I don’t like. :gaycat6:

I just know there will be no international tour dates 

Spoiler

And I'm kinda here for the meltdowns tbh

spacer.png

the tour merch is truly vomiting inducing, the graphic design for the Taylor Versions and merch for the tour have truly been the pits 

Ed and Aaron will be interesting. Ed gets hit singles so easily and even when people doubt him his singles always pull through in the end and Aaron can't get a hit from anyone.

14 hours ago, Maroon legacy said:

Why do I feel like I Knew You Were Trouble is completely forgotten track in her discography? :biblio: Almost no one ever talked about it for years, and with the release of TV, no one even remembered. It was talked about at most, comparing vocals/production on TV. And this is strange, considering that this is the main hit of the album (not counting ATW10). Maybe it's because it's the most pop track on the album and it's a bit off? But I swear people talk about unpopular album tracks way more. :rip:

Talk about living in a bubble :rip:

It might not be talked about among stans that act like the only songs worthy of stanning are the slow with complicated words in the lyrics but to the rest of the world it's still one of her signature songs, along with Shake It Off, another song that is "forgotten" to swifies.

Shake It Off is her most unfairly panned song among her stans, it remains a total bop and it’s not her fault everyone had a meltdown when she released one (1) song with lyrics that are just average for a pop hit rather than up to her usual standards. 

God I’m hoping and praying I get a second chance email for tickets this week :chick3: I’ve probably spent 12 hours in Ticketmaster queues and have been checking stubhub multiple times a week to monitor ticket prices. Slowly giving up hope :chick3:

I get why a lot of fans still love songs like IKYWT and Shake It Off, but I'm happy Love Story exists to at least compete with all her massive pop hits. Still one of the biggest country hits of all time, too, which is crazy.

32 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

I get why a lot of fans still love songs like IKYWT and Shake It Off, but I'm happy Love Story exists to at least compete with all her massive pop hits. Still one of the biggest country hits of all time, too, which is crazy.

Solo-written classic :clap3: 

Still kind of wish she had scammed the Taylor’s Version to #1 with physical editions of it on its release week, so she would have a solo-written #1. I mean, she can always achieve that if she wants, but I can’t foresee a focus single during the next [however many years she is capable of having a #1 single with ease] being a solo-write.

25 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

Love Story is literally so iconic in every sense of the word, it’s insane. 

Of course, it was also the song that introduced me to Taylor back in ‘08 right when it was released, so I’m sure I look at it through rose colored glasses, but honestly, has there been another gateway hit of its kind from an artist since? 

I’m pretty favorable to Shake It Off, because it’s so ridiculous but such a well crafted pop song that you really can’t loathe it if you’re a Taylor fan, but I’ll admit I’ve never been an IKYWT fan. :michael: I never listen to it so much that I can’t even complain about the TV vs the original. :deadbanana2:I know that realistically she’ll always perform it, but if she dropped just one hit from her setlist, I want it to be IKYWT. :michael:

Also I’m really curious to see what she does on tour. I’m almost certain she is going to be bringing back certain outfits and stage setups that are synonymous with what we know for the songs she will perform. However, my hope is that she kind of mixes and matches stuff and also brings updated versions of iconic tour outfits (along with new ones too) instead of just reusing the same ones.

Ex; I’d really love to see her mix the IKYWT Red era stage setup (the giant staircase, gothic backdrop with stained glass windows and medieval era influenced props) with the 1989 ‘rock’ version of the song. Hopefully with updated versions of the white designer dress and black outfit underneath it, I wouldn’t mind seeing something similar to the one at the end of her 2012 AMAs performance instead of just a new version of the black outfit. 

Similar for WANEGBT; I would like to see her mix the Circus/Ringleader outfit and stage design alongside either a Jack/Midnights-ified rendition or something similar to the 1989 Tour rendition. Hopefully an updated version of the ringleader outfit with some color variants (red, midnights’ blue, white ala Grammys 2013 one).

For Blank Space I think she should remix it a bit and do something like the 2019 AMAs version sonically but I really want her to bring back out all the stage props and visuals from the 1989 era performances of it. The mirrors, picture frames, and definitely needs to do the city loop and self-harmonization. She liked a TikTok which indicates she will do this; and they will go ballistic for the loop at every tour stop.

My fear is that she will be doing the standard album versions of her hits and rely on the screens again. Personally, I didn’t like how… bare and boring the rep stage was. Sure the screens were huge, the stage itself was amazing, but the lack of props and big stage designs did nothing to help bring the songs to life. She just stood on the B-stages and performed Blank Space and Shake It Off for example. So I’m hoping for more focus on props and unique stage designs and sets/props this time, along with playing fan fave renditions of her hits.

Also it may be just me, but I have a feeling that with this being the “Eras” tour, instead of a “surprise song”, we’ll be getting a surprise song + surprise medley each night. Like, I can fully see her doing a different song each night on the B stage like usual, but also followed up by a medley of songs, either that were from the same era or just fit that ‘vibe’. 

Just my best guess. :michael:

24 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Also I’m really curious to see what she does on tour. I’m almost certain she is going to be bringing back certain outfits and stage setups that are synonymous with what we know for the songs she will perform. However, my hope is that she kind of mixes and matches stuff and also brings updated versions of iconic tour outfits (along with new ones too) instead of just reusing the same ones.

Ex; I’d really love to see her mix the IKYWT Red era stage setup (the giant staircase, gothic backdrop with stained glass windows and medieval era influenced props) with the 1989 ‘rock’ version of the song. Hopefully with updated versions of the white designer dress and black outfit underneath it, I wouldn’t mind seeing something similar to the one at the end of her 2012 AMAs performance instead of just a new version of the black outfit. 

Similar for WANEGBT; I would like to see her mix the Circus/Ringleader outfit and stage design alongside either a Jack/Midnights-ified rendition or something similar to the 1989 Tour rendition. Hopefully an updated version of the ringleader outfit with some color variants (red, midnights’ blue, white ala Grammys 2013 one).

For Blank Space I think she should remix it a bit and do something like the 2019 AMAs version sonically but I really want her to bring back out all the stage props and visuals from the 1989 era performances of it. The mirrors, picture frames, and definitely needs to do the city loop and self-harmonization. She liked a TikTok which indicates she will do this; and they will go ballistic for the loop at every tour stop.

My fear is that she will be doing the standard album versions of her hits and rely on the screens again. Personally, I didn’t like how… bare and boring the rep stage was. Sure the screens were huge, the stage itself was amazing, but the lack of props and big stage designs did nothing to help bring the songs to life. She just stood on the B-stages and performed Blank Space and Shake It Off for example. So I’m hoping for more focus on props and unique stage designs and sets/props this time, along with playing fan fave renditions of her hits.

I definitely feel like we’ll see either the ringleader outfit, or something alluding to it, again. 

I’d live for the rock version of IKYWT again, as it’s the version I can tolerate the most. But I’m also not sure how much she’ll “change” her biggest hits, given that this tour will likely see her at the absolute peak of her popularity live. 

I’m personally most exited to see how she handles LWYMMD, and I’m usually a Rep hater. :deadbanana2:But what else represents the Rep era if that? I do think that we’ll be getting each era represented at least to some degree. 

late night mood: googling whether there are any listings of the Red (Stolen Version) ACM vinyl that I can afford with my tax return instead of paying off my car like a well-adjusted independent adult

:chick3:

3 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

late night mood: googling whether there are any listings of the Red (Stolen Version) ACM vinyl that I can afford with my tax return instead of paying off my car like a well-adjusted independent adult

:chick3:

ACM vinyl? 

2 minutes ago, 1989 said:

ACM vinyl? 

This :jonny: (the only actually red pressing of the stolen version, I think)

It was some special promo for the voters of the  Academy of Country Music Awards / ACM Awards or something

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1EBt-Q164ZVHD94-haLs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.