Taylor Swift

Achilles.

7 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

folklore and evermore had some of the most intricate production any girl of her caliber could ever hope for though. cardigan alone shits on her contemporaries.  At the end of the day she’s still a mainstream pop artist and we can’t expect her to have the artistic freedoms that artists like Lana del Rey, Caroline Polachek, fka Twigs, and the likes have. As long as she remains in better artistic standing than Katy, Gaga, Rih, Miley, Ariana, Dua, etc. that’s all we can really ask for. 

I was gonna say it's a Jack problem, but he gave us the immaculate August so. 

kwbk4yI.jpg?1

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

ITHK swifties are #that crazy :dies:

but love how there’s more than one lyric that could be used here…

5 hours ago, wastedpotential said:

Has it already been taken down from there :deadbanana4:

I can't find it

Lol I don’t know if it was ever posted there, I was just suggesting that site because it’s usually where leaks get posted.

littlebodybigheart

did we just look over style getting its biggest streaming day today? and 1989 doing 6m+ streams?

5 hours ago, Michael196 said:

also... album rankings are over done

I've found something better...

do this and post your scores

https://www.sporcle.com/games/cairnjames/taylor-swift---opening-lyrics-all-albums-1

I've got 143/197 :dies:

This is so hard omg :deadbanana4:

Like for most songs I have to sing it all the way to the chorus to find the name. I did only 78 in the time limit :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Klein said:

Like for most songs I have to sing it all the way to the chorus to find the name. I did only 78 in the time limit :deadbanana4:

The hardest part for me was scrolling back and forth to find the names in the list - would be a little better if it was one where you could type!

Just now, Cruel Summer said:

The hardest part for me was scrolling back and forth to find the names in the list - would be a little better if it was one where you could type!

This too!

There’s a group buy going on for “all of the girls” and “drama queen”

I heard the last 7 seconds of all the girls 

OH OH OH EVERYDAY 

41 minutes ago, timothymincer said:

There’s a group buy going on for “all of the girls” and “drama queen”

How much are they selling them for? Swifties have enough money to buy cheaply made merch and crappy remixes but not these songs :redface:.

Op: 

The Eras Tour surprise guests are going to be:

SZA is definitely going to be one cause Taylor usually introduces herself to the artists she invites at award shows.

Lana is going to be invited but I doubt she'll agree to perform with her :redface:.

Ed Sheeran is guaranteed.

Selena too if her album comes out during the tour.

16 hours ago, Frogger17 said:

Standard boring stuff like food, full-size mirrors, and private bathrooms:

https://imgur.com/a/lCRxb85

12 ice cold cans of diet coke :laugh:

"room must be cleaned" :deadbanana4: 

Dont go crazy on them Taylor

6 hours ago, Klein said:

Yeah way too little time. 

Got to 91, but I hit pause a few times, to think of the songs name

Fun quiz. But just give me an hour 

2 minutes ago, Squall said:

coney island is still THAT song, any explanation?

Talent. Creativity. Timelessness.

:giraffe:

6 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

How much are they selling them for? Swifties have enough money to buy cheaply made merch and crappy remixes but not these songs :redface:.

$2,600 for both songs together.

if 1,000 is raised in the first 24 hours (so 2pm EST) the leaker is also leaking a snippet of OG forever winter.

if this is completed successfully, they have stated that “Need” & “TIWYCF” are next.

38 minutes ago, timothymincer said:

if 1,000 is raised in the first 24 hours (so 2pm EST) the leaker is also leaking a snippet of OG forever winter.

if this is completed successfully, they have stated that “Need” & “TIWYCF” are next.

TIWYCF with acoustic production or the released house sound? 

1 hour ago, Delusional said:

TIWYCF with acoustic production or the released house sound? 

More like released from what we know. It’s the source of the leaked snippets (not the AI stuff recently)

I need Wildest Dreams and Style to both hit 1B tho… Bad Blood get off the ******* floor and do something for once :deadvision: what’s the record for female album with the most 1B songs? Olivia with 4?

6 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I need Wildest Dreams and Style to both hit 1B tho… Bad Blood get off the ******* floor and do something for once :deadvision: what’s the record for female album with the most 1B songs? Olivia with 4?

Midnights is really expected to reach 7B in 2023? :deadbanana4:

That's more than a 10M average for the rest of the year, that seems unrealistic, no? 

Edited by Klein

8 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I mean... We will see

Midnights hitting 7B this year still seems a bit optimistic to me

2 hours ago, timothymincer said:

It's crazy how Swifties would rather buy ugly $100 tie-dye merch than pay $5 to get 2 new songs :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.