Taylor Swift

Achilles.

Even though we won’t get The Diary of Me, as she never wrote parts in it, You’ll Always Find Your Way Back Home (Taylor’s Version) is good enough of a bop in the same vein.

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

You’ll Always Find Your Way Back Home (Taylor’s Version)

A dream :jonny5:

I'm still quite annoyed / confused that we only got a black pressing for Red TV. Ever since Lover, she's always had the standard editions of the album as a colour vinyl. With Red TV being the only exception.

I know Target did an exclusive pressing, but this was never sold in the UK / internationally (& should've / could've been like she's done with the lavender pressing of Midnights).

where the taylors sing still the top solely-female-led film this year. whew. 

24 minutes ago, Boysdontcry said:

I'm still quite annoyed / confused that we only got a black pressing for Red TV. Ever since Lover, she's always had the standard editions of the album as a colour vinyl. With Red TV being the only exception.

I know Target did an exclusive pressing, but this was never sold in the UK / internationally (& should've / could've been like she's done with the lavender pressing of Midnights).

Red TV has 4 LP. Hard to press so many vinyl. 

Edited by Steve Johnson

folklore truly wants what evermore has. So lifeless in comparison

just saw don't blame me has now charted on spotify more days than not only cardigan but now willow as well. welp.

(also ready for it, lover, and delicate)

43 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

just saw don't blame me has now charted on spotify more days than not only cardigan but now willow as well. welp.

(also ready for it, lover, and delicate)

@Icarus WON! :clap3:

On 9/25/2022 at 3:22 AM, Rev8 said:

This has been going on since forever

We know that Reputation is better

Lover was only used against it by ppl that hate on it and Taylor at the time, but even they left it for folklore/evermore now

Oop here’s the tea!

And yet, reputation is still Taylor’s best album.

23 hours ago, Boysdontcry said:

Cause the album was so long it had to be on 4 disks, and my going theory was that either it wouldn't be profitable (given the relatively low price) or that there just wasn't enough supply to make it happen :gaycat6:

Reputation will always be special to me as it was the first tour I ever got to see her on! However, retrospectively I'd say it's my least favorite pop album by her. Whilst the production slaps, it won't age as well as some of her previous material. Plus, aside from a couple of songs (Delicate, KOMH, NYD), the lyrics and storytelling don't feel quite as evocative or personal as, say, 1989 or some of Lover's tracks. I mean, songs like So It Goes and DBM are amazing, but they just lack that Taylor, songwriting touch present on so much of her material. 

I love the album though, and I'm glad she made it at the time she did! 

1 hour ago, BlackStar_93 said:

Reputation will always be special to me as it was the first tour I ever got to see her on! However, retrospectively I'd say it's my least favorite pop album by her. Whilst the production slaps, it won't age as well as some of her previous material. Plus, aside from a couple of songs (Delicate, KOMH, NYD), the lyrics and storytelling don't feel quite as evocative or personal as, say, 1989 or some of Lover's tracks. I mean, songs like So It Goes and DBM are amazing, but they just lack that Taylor, songwriting touch present on so much of her material. 

I love the album though, and I'm glad she made it at the time she did! 

The album is timeless, glad you were able to witness the historic tour live. :heart:

Seeing the numbers other tours are pulling right now makes me think that the midnights tour will perform better than we could ever imagine :deadvision: I could see Houston, Seattle, and Nashville grossing 15M in one night :deadvision:

she needs to only have one night on sale in each city at first so it drives prices up :bibliahh: we know that multiple nights really bring down her average 

6 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Seeing the numbers other tours are pulling right now makes me think that the midnights tour will perform better than we could ever imagine :deadvision: I could see Houston, Seattle, and Nashville grossing 15M in one night :deadvision:

she needs to only have one night on sale in each city at first so it drives prices up :bibliahh: we know that multiple nights really bring down her average 

If Taylor prices the tickets properly and does a 360º tour, it'll be SO over for the other girls. 

Houston on the RST had an average price of $173.8 and sold 53.8k tickets. If the average price was bumped to like $225 or $250 and Taylor was able to sell 65k-70k tickets, then the gross would be anywhere from $14.6M to $17.5M, and that's totally within her reach and touring ability :jonny5:

Of course I doubt she will cause that would price a lot of people out but still :deadvision:

folklore

evermore

The holy gospel :jonny: 

Reading Asian excellence chloe gong’s latest book; great dedication page: “My eternal thanks to taylor swift for providing the perfect soundtracks while I drafted this book and every book”

5 hours ago, ATWK said:

RWYLM and ITTG have been hitting HARD lately :jonny:

I really hope that God hears my prayers and sends RWYLM to the same level of virality that previously boosted DBM and Enchanted

13 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

I really hope that God hears my prayers and sends RWYLM to the same level of virality that previously boosted DBM and Enchanted

We need the geepee to wake up and realize RWYLM is top-5 discography material :jonnycat:

13 hours ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

folklore

evermore

The holy gospel :jonny: 

Only folklore is correct there

can someone make the evermore album go viral so it gets 4M a day. because the album deserves it. and folklore deserves to be Taylor's most streamed album and midnight will overtake folklore 

Just saw that the fanmade Ozuna remix of willow is going semi viral... if it pulls on Midnights what Enchanted did to RedTV last year :toofunny2:

1 hour ago, Hunter_13 said:

It's Time To Go needs to go viral such a gem :wanda:

EXACTLY :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.