Taylor Swift

Achilles.

the never ending entitlement in here... she can release songs, albums, soundtracks, act, direct and sell whatever she wants... no one is pressured to buy or consume anything...

I've been for every step of the way for over a decade now but never bought any merch from her, only one vinyl since I randomly found evermore in a store and decided to get it for whatever reason and some cds. and the only movie I've watched of her was V-Day and that was before I was exposed to her music and getting into her.

you can use/consume whatever you want, love or hate, but thinking that you know what she should do more than her when she's one the few self aware artists in the industry is hilarious... the single choices, the release schedule, even if she changes things because of certain circumstances, she always knows what she's doing and that's why unlike everyone that came before/around/after her are never touching her especially if they try to do things in the pace she does because they won't be able to to maintain the quality/success/interest/hype...

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think ATWTSF will actually win an Oscar, but I think people are being very shortsighted to completely discount a nomination.

I genuinely think we massively underestimate how many people know/love ATW as a song. Some of my local friends that basically checked out on Taylor after Rep got super invested in her again when the RED TV campaign (that one week) was going on and fell in love with ATW.

6 hours ago, Michael196 said:

not this **** again... she got over 150 songs from her albums alone where over a hundred are better than this, yet this is the one that keeps on getting these constant waves... I'd rather Enchanted to blow up again than this, also... the entirety of evermore dlx deserves this way more

WD is her best pop song easily. No competition. Quality always wins it seems :bird:

Has anyone been to a Taylor Swift dance party? There’s a few happening around me next month but I’m not sure if they’re worth the $20 cover :deadvision:

The impact continues.

I feel sorry for the ones who don’t get it.

They do not possess the intellect required. :clap3:

Edited by Taylor fanboy

Hey Taylor base, it's been a real long time. Been a member for years and used to post in here all the time but as the time has flown by, I've sort of become a bit more of a lurker these days. But I hope everyone is well :wave:

I recently started up a YouTube channel for all things Taylor Swift. Nothing fancy as of now and I'm just getting started but figured it'd be a fun creative outlet for me to talk about my favorite topic. I posted my first video recently if you have any interest in checking it out: https://youtu.be/PMGyD8Tqztw

Anyway, the point of this post is that I'm planning to do a video on my Rhode Island 1989 Secret Sessions experience to commemorate the 8th anniversary which is fast approaching. I figured I'd open up the floor to any questions that people might have about Secret Sessions...anything and everything they want to know. Could be general, could be specific about my experience, the RI and/or 1989 sessions in particular. Whatever! I'll answer anything and everything that you've got for me so feel free to post reply here or PM me.

Hope to hear from you and hope you'll consider checking out my channel, subscribing and helping me to get this thing started. But no pressure :) 

Thanks friends!

Just now, ksmith said:

Hey Taylor base, it's been a real long time. Been a member for years and used to post in here all the time but as the time has flown by, I've sort of become a bit more of a lurker these days. But I hope everyone is well :wave:

I recently started up a YouTube channel for all things Taylor Swift. Nothing fancy as of now and I'm just getting started but figured it'd be a fun creative outlet for me to talk about my favorite topic. I posted my first video recently if you have any interest in checking it out: https://youtu.be/PMGyD8Tqztw

Anyway, the point of this post is that I'm planning to do a video on my Rhode Island 1989 Secret Sessions experience to commemorate the 8th anniversary which is fast approaching. I figured I'd open up the floor to any questions that people might have about Secret Sessions...anything and everything they want to know. Could be general, could be specific about my experience, the RI and/or 1989 sessions in particular. Whatever! I'll answer anything and everything that you've got for me so feel free to post reply here or PM me.

Hope to hear from you and hope you'll consider checking out my channel, subscribing and helping me to get this thing started. But no pressure :) 

Thanks friends!

:clap3:

MAGA and edgelord swifties are unsurprisingly QUIET!

Love how thee puta shuts the haters up again and again! :clap3:

13 minutes ago, ksmith said:

Thanks friends!

Could you go into detail on like the process for getting verified to attend was? NDAs, other documents, meeting point, bus, etc. I'm curious:gaycat1:

17 minutes ago, Toxicity. said:

Could you go into detail on like the process for getting verified to attend was? NDAs, other documents, meeting point, bus, etc. I'm curious:gaycat1:

Absolutely! I got you. :gaylorcat2:

8 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

:chick3:

This is cute 

I wouldn’t mind Christian Bale on a 1989 MV ala Blank Space. :WAP:

8 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I wouldn’t mind Christian Bale on a 1989 MV ala Blank Space. :WAP:

american psycho themed!

Can an album that contains Daylight and The Archer really be considered anything but a masterpiece? 

When do we think she will drop Reputation TV? Is early 2023 a good time?

• ATRL Moderator

The way I just know evermore is going to have such a chokehold on me this winter :wanda:Tis the Damn Season just came on shuffle and I am getting my life like it's my first time listening :jamming:

29 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

When do we think she will drop Reputation TV? Is early 2023 a good time?

That seems very early

2 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

That seems very early

That's true since we don't know what Midnights will do to the recording process.

Maybe she will start the re-recording in November or it will be pushed back.

Acknowledging/“performing” ivy for the first and probably last time ever :cries:

Edited by Michael196

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.