Taylor Swift

Achilles.

Has Taylor done something to her face? It looks like she may have gotten fillers on her lower face to elongate it

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Folklore89sm said:

Has Taylor done something to her face? It looks like she may have gotten fillers on her lower face to elongate it

But she didnt on VMA

Lets hope its just the angle

She's meeting fans outside literally minutes before the event starts.

Edited by Ithinkforme13

she looks sparkly… again :jonny4:

She’ll be answering questions about the album

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

She’ll be answering questions about the album

OMG IT'S HAPPENING

unless "it's coming in october!!!!" and thas it :redface:

Austin Swift not getting Enchanted TV on Disenchanted would be a big failure from him

She should skip the rep re-recording tbh. It’s clear she hates the album as much as we do :siptea:

48 minutes ago, Hunter_13 said:

She looks so amazing :wanda:

call it what you want but I’m in love :smitten2:

What are the streams for OG Tracks vs Re-Recorded Tracks? I feel like this is never discussed. Maybe that's why she takes forever to release them because she knows it's not worth it in the end?

Y’all I went to tiff and saw her for 5 milliseconds but it was worth it :skull:

I had lots of fun at the dance party across the street and enjoyed just being downtown for the first time in a while :heart: glad I went 

Do we have any news about if they will release a video of the interview?

Which of these albums that Taylor high key despises is your favorite: 

debut

evermore

Mary’s song lowkey clears the other two album combined 

6 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

What are the streams for OG Tracks vs Re-Recorded Tracks? I feel like this is never discussed. Maybe that's why she takes forever to release them because she knows it's not worth it in the end?

Fearless and Red TV will pass the ogs next year. Most singles are unlikely to surpass the originals (particularly the ones with a lot of playlist exposure) but all album tracks should

Omg I met Taylor today at TIFF! She took my boyfriend’s phone and took a selfie ?

let me go stream Afterglow on Spotify 

16 minutes ago, queenoftheclouds said:

The re-recordings do pretty well and will pass the OG albums in streams, singles are the only songs that either get about the same daily streams and might not outdo the original songs in the long run. But all album tracks are bigger than their predecessors.

I hate how this fandom has somehow turned her being proud of her work into a problem. I'd rather she focuses on directing videos/ movies and exploring all forms of storytelling than her selling makeup and furnuture :deadbanana2:.

13 minutes ago, Cleanromantic said:

I hate how this fandom has somehow turned her being proud of her work into a problem. I'd rather she focuses on directing videos/ movies and exploring all forms of storytelling than her selling makeup and furnuture :deadbanana2:.

This

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.