7 minutes ago, Wolf Alice said:

Yes 3 days of boost. 

22 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Ah right it was Monday 

1 minute ago, Hunter_13 said:

Wow :clap3:

The Beatles of this century :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Squall said:

The rerecording I have played the most (excluding Vault Tracks/ATW10), a masterpiece I'm afraid :heart2:

The way she made the bassline immaculate here 

I think she has about 3k preorders in France, this is really good considering it's her weakest market, we have no singles, the album is out in more than a month and that it's only from her store :clap3: 

4 minutes ago, Squall said:

I think she has about 3k preorders in France, this is really good considering it's her weakest market, we have no singles, the album is out in more than a month and that it's only from her store :clap3: 

Her biggest week in France was Reputation's 7,400. She might actually reach that number this time around, and that might be good for a top 5 or even top 3 placement this time around, which is solid for Taylor.

3 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Her biggest week in France was Reputation's 7,400. She might actually reach that number this time around, and that might be good for a top 5 or even top 3 placement this time around, which is solid for Taylor.

Lover did 7500

folklore did about 3k (no physicals though)

It's really good :clap3: 

Enchanted TV can easily go #1 and Sparks Fly TV can also become a top 5 for her if she gives both an MV. PLZ PLZ Taylor give both the All Too Well TV treatment. Don't waste the 2nd mv on a random vault no one cares for. Enchanted TV and Sparks Fly TV are CLASSICS

3 minutes ago, Squall said:

Lover did 7500

folklore did about 3k (no physicals though)

It's really good :clap3: 

Lover did 7,500 pure?

1 minute ago, Squall said:

SPS

Oh. I was talking about pure sales only. I think Reputation did slightly over 8K with SPS.

do you guys think once ALL the Taylor Versions are over for the albums she did not own masters for that maybe she might do something cute for Lover like release the "Vault" tracks for that album and maybe for Folklore and Evermore too? Just tack on vault tracks for streaming at least? I think it would be cute and also if she could give an mv for Cruel Summer (Love), August (Folklore) and Champagne Problems (Evermore) that would be so friggin amazing :'( 

9 minutes ago, ithinkheknowsoutsold said:

Oh. I was talking about pure sales only. I think Reputation did slightly over 8K with SPS.

Oh idk about Lover's pure sales

14 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

do you guys think once ALL the Taylor Versions are over for the albums she did not own masters for that maybe she might do something cute for Lover like release the "Vault" tracks for that album and maybe for Folklore and Evermore too? Just tack on vault tracks for streaming at least? I think it would be cute and also if she could give an mv for Cruel Summer (Love), August (Folklore) and Champagne Problems (Evermore) that would be so friggin amazing :'( 

I think there's only two songs that was shelved from Lover. "Need" and "All of the Girls" but with her you never know. If stans aggravate her about it enough she could drop them. They can't be worse than ME, Calm, or The Man. :lakitu:

The universal panning Harry is receiving for DWD, y'all ready for Lord to serve Panned Flop with her 2 minute cameo for Amsterdam in October?

hhuSuvS.gif

29 minutes ago, Lille said:

The universal panning Harry is receiving for DWD, y'all ready for Lord to serve Panned Flop with her 2 minute cameo for Amsterdam in October?

hhuSuvS.gif

The thing that concerns me most is that the movie comes out before midnights :redface: I thought we had a break until November..

Oh miss girl, what have you unleashed upon us? :psyduck:

Edited by kyoshi
*had

if we’re getting any songs from evermore on her tour i just hope it’s champagne problems, tolerate it, coney island and cowboy like me :lakitu:

4 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

if we’re getting any songs from evermore on her tour i just hope it’s champagne problems, tolerate it, right where you left me and willow :lakitu:

:giraffe:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.