• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, mael said:

They are the best and most knowledgeable reaction channel for anything TayLord. 

shendelzare.thumb.gif.f169b483fc842a7bb2

If you love fake overreacting content by grown up women acting like 10yo and typically looking/sounding like how Twitter imagines swifties to be, then sure

Edited by Squall

50 minutes ago, Ithinkforme13 said:

How does a 1 second clip look so bad?

ikr, even when she did her signature surprised face, it still looks pretty bad :rip:

The Britney fans celebrating their top 10 has me wondering what Taylor will be able to do at the 24-25 year mark of her career (2030/2031). I mean, she’s had a MUCH stronger / more consistent run of her first 16 than basically anyone since Madonna, but I do hope at the start of the new decade she won’t have burned out all of her success by continuing to grow and excel throughout this decade - the 20’s.

18 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

The Britney fans celebrating their top 10 has me wondering what Taylor will be able to do at the 24-25 year mark of her career (2030/2031). I mean, she’s had a MUCH stronger / more consistent run of her first 16 than basically anyone since Madonna, but I do hope at the start of the new decade she won’t have burned out all of her success by continuing to grow and excel throughout this decade - the 20’s.

Britney fans would lash me if I said it there, but her current success has nothing to do with her own artistic merit and everything to do with the sympathy and attention she received as a consequence of the FreeBritney movement. 

I do think Taylor will have declined by 2030/2031, but she'll still be much bigger than Britney has been at any point since like 2011, maybe even earlier. 8/9 years is a long time and we don't know what the charts will look like then, but I still think Taylor will easily debut top ten with a new anticipated single even then. Kylie Minogue celebrated her 25th career anniversary in 2012 (that's the only instance I can remember of a major label female pop star celebrating her 25th anniversary), and she released a droplet called Timebomb which nearly made the top ten in her native market. Taylor is even bigger in the US than Kylie is in Australia, so she'll probably do better.

8 hours ago, What_A_Mess said:

I’m expecting the worse so I’ll be pleasantly surprised. The lead single can’t be worse than ME! right?

it'll be a direct sequel called You!

4 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Speak Now TV mystifies me the most.

The cover done right would be glorious.

I swear I'll fume if it isn't the next TV even tho i'm pretty sure it'll be 1989 :monkey: for ONE i need the speak now vault tracks desperately and for TWO i don't really have any desire to hear 1989 songs rerecorded...her voice isnt different enough now for me to be pressed abt it but me and oomf have been arguing over this so :rip: 

On 9/5/2022 at 2:15 PM, IBeMe said:

Enchanted TV can easily go #1 and Sparks Fly TV can also become a top 5 for her if she gives both an MV. PLZ PLZ Taylor give both the All Too Well TV treatment. Don't waste the 2nd mv on a random vault no one cares for. Enchanted TV and Sparks Fly TV are CLASSICS

It would be so iconic if she made a continuation of the Wonderstruck commercial and made it a music video for Enchanted TV:WAP:

24 minutes ago, Rican said:

It would be so iconic if she made a continuation of the Wonderstruck commercial and made it a music video for Enchanted TV:WAP:

This would be so cute. Like imagine they start the mv using this old footage and then she enters the wardrobe in narnia, goes on a fairytale as older Taylor, falls in love and has exciting adventure and then comes back into the wardrobe and goes back to this younger Taylor footage again. omg so cute and #1 for 4 weeks confirmed :jonnycat:

There was a conversation in here last week on whether Taylor could remove the original recordings from streaming services after all the re-records are out and according to this article she can not have them remove because synching to streaming services only requires the approval of the owner of the master recording.

Her publishing rights gives her control of the synchronization license so she can forbid her music from being on advertisements, commercials and films because the producer of a tv show or advertisement would require distinct permissions from both, the holders of sync rights and master rights. 

Anything that will have a moving image attach to a song will require a synchronization license. 

The article also mentions that Shamrock owns 108 Taylor Swift songs that are spread out thru out her first 6 albums, plus the addition of unreleased “vault tracks” so it makes me suspicious how old the vault songs really are? and why haven’t they been release by Shamrock for profit if Taylor did indeed previously recorded them…:michael:

https://www.firstpost.com/entertainment/explained-why-taylor-swift-is-re-recording-her-studio-albums-and-what-it-says-about-copyright-battles-with-mega-music-labels-10138211.html/amp

Edited by Rican

7 minutes ago, Rican said:

There was a conversation in here last week on whether Taylor could remove the original recordings from streaming services after all the re-records are out and according to this article she can not have them remove because synching to streaming services only requires the approval of the owner of the master recording.

Her publishing rights gives her control of the synchronization license so she can forbid her music from being on advertisements, commercials and films because the producer of a tv show or advertisement would require distinct permissions from both, the holders of sync rights and master rights. 

Anything that will have a moving image attach to a song will require a synchronization license. 

The article also mentions that Shamrock owns 108 Taylor Swift songs that are spread out thru out her first 6 albums, plus the addition of unreleased “vault tracks” so it makes me suspicious how old the vault songs really are? and why haven’t they been release by Shamrock for profit if Taylor did indeed previously recorded them…:michael:

https://www.firstpost.com/entertainment/explained-why-taylor-swift-is-re-recording-her-studio-albums-and-what-it-says-about-copyright-battles-with-mega-music-labels-10138211.html/amp

They can’t release vault tracks for the same reason they can’t license her music out for synchronization: as publisher, she won’t approve it. The literal only right they have is to put the old masters up for sale and for streaming — master recordings that have already been released. 

10 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

This would be so cute. Like imagine they start the mv using this old footage and then she enters the wardrobe in narnia, goes on a fairytale as older Taylor, falls in love and has exciting adventure and then comes back into the wardrobe and goes back to this younger Taylor footage again. omg so cute and #1 for 4 weeks confirmed :jonnycat:

Omg yes!! A time capsule type of video. It would perfectly tribute the younger Taylor.

Taylor did say on Jimmy Fallon I think it was, that she sees fan suggestions and that’s why she chose All Too Well and she knows what the fans want. Give us Enchanted TV and sneak in a Haunted TV music video  :eddie:

2 hours ago, swiftophrenic said:

i think you guys are overreacting over the amsterdam movie, she has a small part and we might get few 10k hate tweets then people will forget about it the next day

PopA911

the way her cameos always eclipses the stars 

3 hours ago, Nick_317 said:

When she debuts the lead single in the Amsterdam movie do we go watch it or not?

Not

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Nick_317 said:

When she debuts the lead single in the Amsterdam movie do we go watch it or not?

I will say I did like the era where music would debut live or in a commercial or a movie but wouldn’t be available for a couple more weeks. Gives time for word of mouth to build up some hype. 

19 hours ago, TheArgonaut said:

But wow what a moment the most pleasing to me

I did the fatal mistake of playing it for the first time while driving, and wasn’t remotely prepared for the back to back to back punches

deserves way more and still pissed that the other one got all the attention

19 hours ago, TheArgonaut said:

When is the UK vogue cover coming? If it is actually coming.

June - May 18th

July - June 16th

September - August 18th

10 days to go :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.