Taylor Swift

Achilles.

54 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

lol

The way I didn't know he's a Swiftie until he went on hiatus and suddenly came back because of folklore lol

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

I know people don’t care for the Ryan Adams’ version of 1989. But his version of Out of the Woods is gorgeous. That final act is amazing and I always wanted something like that from her — thankfully, august’s climax delivered something similar enough. 

42 minutes ago, PerfectSacrifice said:

The way I didn't know he's a Swiftie until he went on hiatus and suddenly came back because of folklore lol

Isn’t he on ATRL? I’ve been on here a long time and I remember him being on here :dies: 

Once all the hype dies down more from SNTV, August will take over :duca: 

3 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

I can’t personally understand the desire for a break from her - not that I think that makes me any better as a fan, let me be clear that I respect what you’re all saying and I get it on a logical level. I just have never felt an “I’m kind of tired of keeping up with Taylor right now” kind of feeling, myself. She could release an album a week if that’s what she felt like doing and I think it would take a year to get me there. :rip: I understand she’s a human being who I don’t personally know and will respect whatever timeline feels okay for her, but there’s this thing somewhere in my soul that will always want to hear more of everything she creates.

This exactly. :clap3:I understand she’s only human and whatever feels rights for her she absolutely should do, but I’ll never get tired of new music from her. I’ve been a fan since Love Story dropped in 2008; she’s been a huge part of my life since then. I’ve been ‘present’ for all of her releases since, and I’ll be the first to admit I got spoiled in 2020 (of all years :rip:) with the (more) regular new content. It’s only made it better that the output she’s given us has been top notch, matched by only a very select few. However she chooses to release is more than fine by me. 

Edited by 1989
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Emil Larsen said:

do you know what happened to him?? Did he say farewell here before he left?

I think he’s well! A real waste that he’s no longer with us. The potential of Swiftie leader that he had! :clap3:

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Emil Larsen said:

@Klein Do you know what happened to Peterstyle13? I miss that member so much!

He got banned for having a dupe IIRC. We miss him everyday. :chick3:

• Thanks 1

Emil Larsen
3 minutes ago, 1989 said:

I miss him every day too! He is so nice to everyone. He never instigates stan war and always supports other artists. A true loss!

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Reputation is my second favorite album and I am just NOW discovering this gem.

:shakeno:

undeniably her best love song

• Like 1

Emil Larsen
14 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

I think he’s well! A real waste that he’s no longer with us. The potential of Swiftie leader that he had! :clap3:

6 minutes ago, 1989 said:

At least we know that he is still reading our posts right now (but on another device because he got perma banned on his original device)

• Haha 2

Emil Larsen

What happened to the member Hellocory? So many members are banned, it's sad.

Just now, Emil Larsen said:

That was the dup. :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Reputation is my second favorite album and I am just NOW discovering this gem.

:shakeno:

A K on a 24K album! :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Emil Larsen said:

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Yeah more than likely the dupe :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

Emil Larsen
3 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Omg! So it turned out that HelloCory and Peterstyle13 are the same person?? No wonder why I feel the way they wrote is so similar.

• Haha 1

Hearing the Fast Car cover that’s smashing right now makes me want to hear a Taylor cover; I think her voice would sound beautiful on it. I wish she’d do more acoustic guitar covers again - we still need a decently audible version of her doing A Sorta Fairytale, too. 

Emil Larsen
1 minute ago, 1989 said:

Yeah more than likely the dupe :deadbanana2:

Hellocory and Peterstyle13 have very similar writing style. So they are the same person :swan:

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

Hearing the Fast Car cover that’s smashing right now makes me want to hear a Taylor cover; I think her voice would sound beautiful on it. I wish she’d do more acoustic guitar covers again - we still need a decently audible version of her doing A Sorta Fairytale, too. 

She would be called racist again. :shakeno:

Emil Larsen
1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

Taylor could do a cover of The Bluest Eyes In Texas. Her voice fits that song!

Emil Larsen

@1989So the story is: After Peterstyle13 got banned, he created dupe Hellocory and then got busted and permabanned?

Emil Larsen

What happened to Castle13? So many banned members.

32 minutes ago, 1989 said:

This exactly. :clap3:I understand she’s only human and whatever feels rights for her she absolutely should do, but I’ll never get tired of new music from her. I’ve been a fan since Love Story dropped in 2008; she’s been a huge part of my life since then. I’ve been ‘present’ for all of her releases since, and I’ll be the first to admit I got spoiled in 2020 (of all years :rip:) with the (more) regular new content. It’s only made it better that the output she’s given us has been top notch, matched by only a very select few. However she chooses to release is more than fine by me. 

Just to add to your point her work ethic is insane and I hope she releases more. That being said there are 2 exact sounds she hasnt done yet that I still NEED her take on.

A self written DISCO record and a banger POPROCK album.

I dont even want like a hard rock album just something in the vein of Arctic Monkeys/early Maroon 5.

Her improved vocals would EAT on a Future Nostalgia/COADF type record. Its amazing that while she isnt the most gifted vocalist her vocal color is probably one of the most adaptable in pop music, she doesnt sound out of place in country, pop, indie, rock, electro/r&b records at all. The only thing that held her back was her technical skill and now that she's miles better than her 2010s self :jonny5:

Imagine Taylor releasing a Fever type record whew!

8 minutes ago, Emil Larsen said:

@1989So the story is: After Peterstyle13 got banned, he created dupe Hellocory and then got busted and permabanned?

I have no way of knowing for sure, but that was the likely story, yes. 

• Like 1

IIRC Peter got in a silly fight with an Arianator (who's still roaming this forum) and said person doxxed him/them and also uncovered his/their dupe.  

I remember the drama even if I barely post here. Liked that Peter dude bc of the Chinese stats he/them always used to post. Always had receipts :clap3:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.