Taylor Swift

Achilles.

1989 TV is recorded. 

Max wasn’t on Wildest Dream TV so stop wishing he is on the TV at all.

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

All the hate and viral tweets making fun of her do not translate into the real world. Went grocery shopping today and its spotted, in the time frame of an hour, at least 30 different people (adults and children) sporting Era's tour t-shirt (then i factored in all her sold out stadium shows, record breaking sales, etc)  I'm convinced she's the biggest star since MJ. 

this is so true. i was at the beach yesterday and could not believe how many groups i heard blasting taylor. it was so fun to hear electric touch and i can see you out in the wild on release day, she is just so massive right now 

38 minutes ago, Tusk said:

1989 TV is recorded. 

Mister Swift has the funds to re record the re record though :eli: 

42 minutes ago, Tusk said:

1989 TV is recorded. 

She can  use the money she’s made from the past 3 years to hire him to become executive producer for 1989  and puta tvs again

• Thumbs Down 1

I think we can expect the 1989 TV and reputation TV to be hit or miss. The MM songs on Red TV were kinda bad but still listenable to some extent. It's weird how Shellback could not recreate the songs even though he helped produce them before. 

Shellback is a fad wbk. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Wildest dreams TV is not good as the original but not bad as the red songs but yeah if people are complaining for little changes in a record like SN i can't imagine for 1989 or also rep.

Honestly 1989 is so overplayed i really don't care about it. Even if I love the album i can't think to something less interesting than a Blank space new version--- country rock is a genre can be interesting to hear again with some difference, that kind of pop it's not. I'm curious about the new songs, that's for sure. In this case she could serve something to the level of the original tracklist.

Also1989 and rep  were eras with social networks and with everything already so discussed, a massive online fanbase etc..

one of the interesting things about speak now and fearless TV, but also red, it's they have been a way to relive with the fanbase and on the internet eras when social networks were definitely less invasive than now and even as a fan you can discover things you didn't know about these eras. I basically rememeber everything happened during the 1989 and rep era :eli: 

Edited by vale9001

5 hours ago, Badgalbriel said:

Most of her fans are Swifties. 

I don't see why they still couldn't stream Vampire the same day, it's only 1 song after all.

Just now, Enrique523 said:

I don't see why they still couldn't stream Vampire the same day, it's only 1 song after all.

Because they're focused on streaming a new album? 

1 hour ago, Badgalbriel said:

Because they're focused on streaming a new album? 

And Taylor's discography as a whole, especially her biggest hits, haven't suffered as a result so i don't see why Vampire in particular would suffer from this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, enchanted0 said:

Too bad 1989 TV probably won't deliver. This Love TV is so good and WD is also cute I just don't see she's recreating magic of songs like Blank Space, Style and SIO without Max. They have relatively minimal production and that actually makes so hard to replicate without some genius professional skills. And Shellback already failed with WANEGBT and IKYWT so...

Can we not start negative hype already? :rip:

21 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Idk I'm just preparing for it. As vale9001 said, if her fans are complaining this much for SN TV, imagine 1989 TV....the hype is just insane and if she doesn't deliver..

I think Style would be fine since as far as I know the beat is basically pre made by Ali Payami but for SIO and BS...idk

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Fr but at least it's not like anyone takes these complaints seriously:rip: Only nitpicky stans are like this hence why her sales are huge, there isn't anything wrong with the re recordings, some people just love to complain

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, anastaciabby said:

Fr but at least it's not like anyone takes these complaints seriously:rip: Only nitpicky stans are like this hence why her sales are huge, there isn't anything wrong with the re recordings, some people just love to complain

Exactly. The re-recordings are great the way they are, i'm sick and tired of people complaining for no real reason. It's tiring to be a Swiftie sometimes but i guess that's the price of having such a massive fanbase :rip:

• Like 1

Just now, Enrique523 said:

Exactly. The re-recordings are great the way they are, i'm sick and tired of people complaining for no real reason. It's tiring to be a Swiftie sometimes but i guess that's the price of having such a massive fanbase :rip:

Nah but you spilled, I get everyone is entitled to their opinion but it's always the usuals trying to bring everyone down with the whole "where is her YOUTH? Why is there no EMOTION?" "WHERE IS NATHAN? WHERE IS MAX?" It's like there's always a complaint for something and the woman apparently can't release a good record to save her life :deadbanana4:

• Thanks 2

Could we create a chain of Taylor Swift opinions?

1. Innocent and Superman has grown so much as Speak Now tracks due to Speak Now Taylor's Version.

2. I really do miss Taylor's curly hair and I'm loving it in the new I Can See You MV!

3. Enchanted Taylor's Version wasn't THAT bad.

1 hour ago, enchanted0 said:

Idk I'm just preparing for it. As vale9001 said, if her fans are complaining this much for SN TV, imagine 1989 TV....the hype is just insane and if she doesn't deliver..

I think Style would be fine since as far as I know the beat is basically pre made by Ali Payami but for SIO and BS...idk

Can we not already assume she won't deliver before 1989 TV is even announced? :rip:

I don't want to re-live the Midnights thread ever again, the weeks of negative hype before the album came out was so draining and almost killed any hype i had for the album. I wish we could be a more positive fanbase and not see doom and gloom all the time :rip:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, anastaciabby said:

Nah but you spilled, I get everyone is entitled to their opinion but it's always the usuals trying to bring everyone down with the whole "where is her YOUTH? Why is there no EMOTION?" "WHERE IS NATHAN? WHERE IS MAX?" It's like there's always a complaint for something and the woman apparently can't release a good record to save her life :deadbanana4:

THANK YOU. Exactly what i was thinking, the negativity is just too much sometimes. I don't want our fanbase to have zero standards like Britney or Rihanna stans but is it THAT hard to see things more positively, especially when she's been feeding us so much amazing music in recent years and is having the biggest female tour ever?

And i'm not even talking about the people who decided to make their weird hatred of Jack Antonoff their ENTIRE personality :rip:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, anastaciabby said:

i don't think there is nothing wrong to say i don't like Enchanted and i prefer the original. What's the problem? I think the most stupid think is to act like everything is just perfect and no problem will ever happen, everything will be just as good...taylor can't do nothing wrong expect for Me!.

especially if people have original albums (so you're not gonna stream them) if they prefer the old speak now good for them and i don't understand  why they shouldn't say they don't like a thing or are annoying. The most annoying people are the ones always like everything. "Tonight i'm gonna delete old version finally" even without knowing if a new re recording it's good....how can you decide to only listen to a thing for you sound worst :eli:

Edited by vale9001
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Can we not already assume she won't deliver before 1989 TV is even announced? :rip:

I don't want to re-live the Midnights thread ever again, the weeks of negative hype before the album came out was so draining and almost killed any hype i had for the album. I wish we could be a more positive fanbase and not see doom and gloom all the time :rip:

we already have 3 songs from red (they are sadly very very worst than the originals) and WD it's also not good as the original...

re creating max martin music it's not easy so yeah we can already assume music will be very different

honestly i don't give a **** since i will listen the originals cause i buyed them and i listen whatever i want...but definitely people will complain if it's not at the level of max martin exellence...and since they PAY to buy an album they can complain (for example about the fact max martin is not producing the songs etc....)

Edited by vale9001

13 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Your negativity about my opinion is draining me. :gaylorcat1: Ofc I do want 1989 TV to slay. The hype for it is just getting bigger and bigger, it will be very exciting for us to witness.

Edited by enchanted0

Y'all do too damn much on "the  rerecords being awful", esp the MM ones. In most cases in all three albums so far, the new versions are so close to original, you're just searching for (or even creating) the "problems". 

The only egregious thing so far is the "weeee" in WANEGBT; I truly don't know what she was thinking when she heard and approved that. 

Everything else is FINE :skull:

• Thanks 3

I really don’t get the hate or criticisms for Wildest Dreams TV. It literally sounds identical. The only minor difference I hear is her vocals being ever so slightly louder than the original, but it’s not even a distraction for me. Can y’all explain what’s wrong with the TV that’s causing you to dislike it? The MM singles on RED sound dreadful and the worst imitations by comparison. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Y'all do too damn much on "the  rerecords being awful", esp the MM ones. In most cases in all three albums so far, the new versions are so close to original, you're just searching for (or even creating) the "problems". 

The only egregious thing so far is the "weeee" in WANEGBT; I truly don't know what she was thinking when she heard and approved that. 

Everything else is FINE :skull:

THANK YOU :rip:

• Like 1

Well, all is said and done for the Speak Now TV era. She has no more surprises because she doesn't want to overexpose herself (I guess). So, do we think she's releasing 1989 TV by the end of the year? Maybe it seems too close to Speak Now TV, but it could do wonders for Midnights Grammy campaign (like evermore did for folklore). Maybe she has other things in mind though, what do you guys think?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.