Taylor Swift

Achilles.

2 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Give one of the best non fake reactors your views. 

She's reacting to 2 of icons best sings.

She recaps her Midnights reaction @ the beginning, & talks about what grew on her + the Eras tour.

My fave reactor ever :heart2: 

• Replies 40.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

In my mind the following happens:

1. At her last show in LA, she announces 1989 TV, dropping late October 2023.

2. For her birthday, she announces reputation TV, dropping late April 2024.

3. She surprise-drops Debut TV on August 2024, after her last concert for the Eras Tour.

4. TS11, January 2025

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Give one of the best non fake reactors your views. 

She's reacting to 2 of icons best sings.

She recaps her Midnights reaction @ the beginning, & talks about what grew on her + the Eras tour.

Oh wow i love her lyrical analysis of HD, and then her comparison of YLM to a Hospital :jonny5: Now i wish YLM ended with a flatline sound. 

34 minutes ago, YellowRibbon said:

In my mind the following happens:

1. At her last show in LA, she announces 1989 TV, dropping late October 2023.

2. For her birthday, she announces reputation TV, dropping late April 2024.

3. She surprise-drops Debut TV on August 2024, after her last concert for the Eras Tour.

4. TS11, January 2025

dream scenario tbh :clap3:

I would think something will drop this fall/ winter cause otherwise she would release speak Now for holiday season.

I honestly don't want anything else from her this year. I feel like I don't even want a new album until late 2024 at the earliest. :rip: 

I desperately need a sabbataycal and a break from her. :skull: 

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Like 1

littlebodybigheart

i’m still processing folklore/evermore and midnights :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I honestly don't want anything else from her this year. I feel like I don't even want a new album until late 2024 at the earliest. :rip: 

I agree tbh ( she might get overexposed) she needs a break.

Y'all can just not listen to it if your tired of her :priceless: I doubt she's scrapping her plans because some of y'all are tired. Either way it's looking like she isn't releasing anything untill next year or a slight chance it's 1989 TV but doubt it would come so soon, maybe preorder for next year at the end of this year or something

• Thanks 1

Just now, Aiya said:

I agree tbh ( she might get overexposed) she needs a break.

I actually think she's immune to overexposure at this point. She's sooo huge and beloved right now that even pics of her stepping in and out of the studio get 300k likes, and the Eras Tour itself is better than any other promo platform tbf. :skull: As the post above you said, I'm legit still processing folkmore nn. She's kept us fed so well over the last couple of years but this is the first time I feel like I need to step back and enjoy SNTV (and the 3 studio albums + 2 TVs we got this decade so far) in peace while she continues the cultural phenomenon known as Eras Tour. :redface:

A 1989 TV release for next spring sounds reasonable to me. Idk. :michael: 

18 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

honestly I stopped listening to her music for more than a month during the lead up to SNTV and it was the best thing I could have done 

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

I actually think she's immune to overexposure at this point. She's sooo huge and beloved right now that even pics of her stepping in and out of the studio get 300k likes, and the Eras Tour itself is better than any other promo platform tbf. :skull: As the post above you said, I'm legit still processing folkmore nn. She's kept us fed so well over the last couple of years but this is the first time I feel like I need to step back and enjoy SNTV (and the 3 studio albums + 2 TVs we got this decade so far) in peace while she continues the cultural phenomenon known as Eras Tour. :redface:

A 1989 TV release for next spring sounds reasonable to me. Idk. :michael: 

Yeah, I get it! But if nothing drops in the 4th quarter, why didn’t she launch speak now for the holiday season? It would have been just perfect  :clownny:

3 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

honestly I stopped listening to her music for more than a month during the lead up to SNTV and it was the best thing I could have done 

ffff I did this earlier this year but the tour had me in full on swiftie mode again :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Aiya said:

Yeah, I get it! But if nothing drops in the 4th quarter, why didn’t she launch speak now for the holiday season? It would have been just perfect  :clownny:

We all know she loves her holiday sales so that was weird yeah. Maybe she wanted the July 9th weekend :redface:

• Like 1

ew, back behind that one man on apple music. 

fingers crossed for i can see you hitting the top 5 on H100 regardless.

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

ffff I did this earlier this year but the tour had me in full on swiftie mode again :lmao: 

We all know she loves her holiday sales so that was weird yeah. Maybe she wanted the July 9th weekend :redface:

She didn’t even do anything today. So weird :skull:

Two Taylor smashes :jonnycat: in fact, all of these are legit smashes and then there’s the fraudulent lipa song that is spammed on radio yet nowhere to be seen on streaming :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, cat1867 said:

She's not going to release a new album on tour so we will likely get 1-2 tvs while she is on tour to give each time to breathe. But I think she will release TS 11 before debut.

She isn't going to turn herself into a legacy artist by prioritizing the tvs over new studio albums. From how much she is going to Electric Lady studio, it's clear she is recording TS 11 and it makes the most sense for her to release it in Q4 2024.

debut doesn't even have a segment on the tour so it doesn't make to sense to release it when she's on tour. Depending on how much space she wants to give each release ,she could release 1989 TV in October/ November and Rep in March/April and then have TS 11 in October/November of 2024. Releasing debut would shorten the time between releases too much, especially since each release needs an announcement at least 2 months in advance for vinyl preorders.

Exactly. Finally some common sense

She’s made it very clear she’s prioritizing new music over rerecordings. Not sure why people are still arguing this lol  

2 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Two Taylor smashes :jonnycat: in fact, all of these are legit smashes and then there’s the fraudulent lipa song that is spammed on radio yet nowhere to be seen on streaming :bibliahh:

DTN debuted that high? Payola queen and her team are spamming each and every song of hers. 

I think she could stand to slow down a bit as well. 1989 TV next year would be fine. She can coast on her massive catalogue streams, especially with the tour ongoing through next year.

I can’t personally understand the desire for a break from her - not that I think that makes me any better as a fan, let me be clear that I respect what you’re all saying and I get it on a logical level. I just have never felt an “I’m kind of tired of keeping up with Taylor right now” kind of feeling, myself. She could release an album a week if that’s what she felt like doing and I think it would take a year to get me there. :rip: I understand she’s a human being who I don’t personally know and will respect whatever timeline feels okay for her, but there’s this thing somewhere in my soul that will always want to hear more of everything she creates.

• Like 5

Reputation is my second favorite album and I am just NOW discovering this gem.

:shakeno:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Chris said:

Reputation is my second favorite album and I am just NOW discovering this gem.

:shakeno:

You never heard the full album?

1 minute ago, queenoftheclouds said:

You never heard the full album?

I have but what I meant to say was that I didn't really hear this song out as much as I did the rest of the album if that makes sense.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.