Taylor Swift

Achilles.

why are people still rooting for flops different? that abomination better stay locked up in a target cage

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, my, love is a lie
**** my friends say to get me by
It hits different
It hits different this time
Catastrophic blues
Movin' on was always easy for me to do
It hits different
It hits different 'cause it's you

:jamming:

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Discog rate done. MID done since LHazy music video drop.

SPEAK NOW TV NOW!

I want her to drop it asap so we can start 1989 / rep TV hype :foxaylove3:

Only her nitpicky fans call her vocals on the tv bad or lifeless :rip: literally everyone else has praised them.

The fandom hates her more than the GP now I fear 

i do agree with instrumentals tho!

16 minutes ago, BloodLuster said:

I want her to drop it asap so we can start streaming Haunted (Taylor’s Version) and Haunted (Acoustic Version) (Taylor’s Version) :foxaylove3:

Fixed 

23 hours ago, Aiya said:

I still listen original red cause her voice on tv is… lifeless :coffee: I wish some of the Vault tracks were on original tho.

For me it’s not even that but just that I really don’t like the way her vocals are mixed on most songs. Something about it is so weird that I can’t place my finger on. Fearless TV was such a perfect rendition for me and I think every track was improved, or even vastly improved. But yeah Red TV was very hit or miss. For most of the songs it’s either I prefer the production or vocals of the TV or original and not both :rip: which is even more frustrating. Ex: SOGTV having better production than the original, but a horrible vocal take (which again, is mostly Chris Rowe’s fault, I pray [likely to no avail] that he doesn’t touch the vocal engineering on a single other one) :redface: 

I’m curious to hear the MIAB demo if Max had already produced it… and IBYTAM/Nothing New :jonny: 

Edited by Holiest Dreams

Why do I feel like I Knew You Were Trouble is completely forgotten track in her discography? :biblio: Almost no one ever talked about it for years, and with the release of TV, no one even remembered. It was talked about at most, comparing vocals/production on TV. And this is strange, considering that this is the main hit of the album (not counting ATW10). Maybe it's because it's the most pop track on the album and it's a bit off? But I swear people talk about unpopular album tracks way more. :rip:

Edited by Maroon legacy

The power of cardiGOD being #1 in the discog rate :clap3:

Edited by TaylenaStan

8 minutes ago, TaylenaStan said:

The power of cardiGOD being #1 in the discog rate :clap3:

cardigod always WINS

40 minutes ago, Maroon legacy said:

Why do I feel like I Knew You Were Trouble is completely forgotten track in her discography? :biblio: Almost no one ever talked about it for years, and with the release of TV, no one even remembered. It was talked about at most, comparing vocals/production on TV. And this is strange, considering that this is the main hit of the album (not counting ATW10). Maybe it's because it's the most pop track on the album and it's a bit off? But I swear people talk about unpopular album tracks way more. :rip:

I think it's because for a lot of people, it's just not that good of a song (I am the people). Sure it was a hit but it mostly sound dated. 

1 hour ago, Maroon legacy said:

Taylor has other hits that people are generally more interested in, plus, it's a bit dated. Since it fell between Taylor's Fearless dominance and Her 1989 dominance, it's kinda stuck between the two, not old enough to be nostalgic but too old to still sound current. The streams are lower than you would expect from one of her biggest hits, especially when compared to the recurrent streams of her other hits of a similar size. However, it's her best performing song on pop radio, and it's still her classic hit that gets the most spins (or it's right up there with Delicate), so it's not like it gets zero consumption. I'm pretty sure it'll get one of the bigger boosts from a performance on the Eras Tour, especially in Europe, where it was broadly her first really notable hit. 

Trouble is still one of best pop songs and one of her signature classics globally, let's not get it twisted. I think fans just don't talk about it that much anymore because she has better tracks. 

0qzu0Km.gif

Also I wish I could go back and quote ALL the ******* that celebrated willow "winning" over cardigod. How does it feel being a clown now?

0qzu0Km.gif

3 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

For me it’s not even that but just that I really don’t like the way her vocals are mixed on most songs. Something about it is so weird that I can’t place my finger on. Fearless TV was such a perfect rendition for me and I think every track was improved, or even vastly improved. But yeah Red TV was very hit or miss. For most of the songs it’s either I prefer the production or vocals of the TV or original and not both :rip: which is even more frustrating. Ex: SOGTV having better production than the original, but a horrible vocal take (which again, is mostly Chris Rowe’s fault, I pray [likely to no avail] that he doesn’t touch the vocal engineering on a single other one) :redface: 

I’m curious to hear the MIAB demo if Max had already produced it… and IBYTAM/Nothing New :jonny: 

:clap3:Yeah, me too.

9 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Taylor has other hits that people are generally more interested in, plus, it's a bit dated. Since it fell between Taylor's Fearless dominance and Her 1989 dominance, it's kinda stuck between the two, not old enough to be nostalgic but too old to still sound current. The streams are lower than you would expect from one of her biggest hits, especially when compared to the recurrent streams of her other hits of a similar size. However, it's her best performing song on pop radio, and it's still her classic hit that gets the most spins (or it's right up there with Delicate), so it's not like it gets zero consumption. I'm pretty sure it'll get one of the bigger boosts from a performance on the Eras Tour, especially in Europe, where it was broadly her first really notable hit. 

Trouble was her firs real smash  in Europe. So let’s not disrespect it.

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Also I wish I could go back and quote ALL the ******* that celebrated willow "winning" over cardigod. How does it feel being a clown now?

0qzu0Km.gif

willow is the superior song though. I don't trust a group of people that didn't even give Renegade a top 100. 

0qzu0Km.gif

Just now, Klein said:

willow is the superior song though. 

0qzu0Km.gif

Say it again, maybe it'll be convincing.

0qzu0Km.gif

And yes I agree with the Renegod stanning. It was too avant-garde for ATRLers.

The way artists running to Aaron and putting out subpar materials :sistrens: not everyone can be Taylor 

1 hour ago, Klein said:

willow is the superior song though. 

0qzu0Km.gif

to you 

0qzu0Km.gif

32 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

The way artists running to Aaron and putting out subpar materials :sistrens: not everyone can be Taylor 

Oop

:sistrens:

Ed next

44 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Oop

:sistrens:

Ed next

BOZ describes his album as "folklore wannabe" :gaycat2: . Pretty sure Taylor already heard of it, I wonder she cackled inwardly :sistrens:

1 hour ago, enchanted0 said:

Always proves how much lyric writing she does with her producers.  (All of it)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.