Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

Wasn't she already seen with him at one point this year or last year? Think it was some time before she hosted SNL but I could be wrong tbh.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MALAMENTE

• La Luna

• Selegend

• jxbuggie

Top Posters In This Topic

If they talked about something it was probably the documentary. I really expect it to be announced next month for an October/November release. My theory of it being announced/released on Mental Health Day is still up, and that is on October 10. 

WE REALLY WON THIS YEAR :jonny5:

7 hours ago, Selenasworld said:

OMITB viral tweet

Whew Impact 

BTW people call her flop 

Finally Playlisting :jonny5:

18 hours ago, Selenasworld said:

TTH, NMF and Radio it's a dream 

No Instagram or Tiktok post... 

I wish she could do a dance like she did for Camilas Bam Bam:jonny5:

Comparing her and Bebes (new single) posts... Lacks energy :clown:

She will post tiktok / ig feed and stuff when the MV drops. We should stream cuz its a bop and it got playlisting and will be sent to pop radio, our first since ice cream 2 years ago, insane. Lets stream the hell out of this bop, she slayed her verse so muchhh

——/——

Lose You To Love Me going semi-viral on tiktok… again! Its the 3rd time i see an audio gaining traction, theres 3 fan-made audios with +50k videos but i that think thats the first since december 2021 

still 4k vídeos but it gained 1,2k in just 12hrs so it is a mini-trend that is going on and growing right now, we should help it! 
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNvkjCqo/ 

its time we turn those semi-virals into one really viral song… it was “back to you” like 3 weeks ago and selenators did nothing 

the focus on both LYTLM  and b2u virals are the lyrics so those are the virals that actually  increase songs streams THE MOST if we help!!! 

like, save, comment, engage with the videos and if u can create one too 

streaming calm down is still the most important thing ofc  but this would be nice too 

Edited by Selegend

On 8/23/2022 at 12:13 PM, La Luna said:

aaaaaaaa :jonny:

I loved this finale SO MUCH its crazy 

i actually screamed more than once, i loved more than the 1st Season finale for sure im not joking, it was perfect 

The remix is so good aaaaaaa

Better than the original imo:gaycat2:

But why she still didn't post a tiktok?

Miss Gomez was 24/7 on tiktok doing random things, but now that she has a song to promote she decides to disappear?

:biblionny:

Edited by La Luna

Rema looks very young, like 17yo and I think this will throw the video chemical off since Selena doesn't look like a teen anymore 

The song is great and infectious, deserves a choreo video:hippo:

Edited by lauren198

6 hours ago, La Luna said:

The remix is so good aaaaaaa

Better than the original imo:gaycat2:

But why she still didn't post a tiktok?

Miss Gomez was 24/7 on tiktok doing random things, but now that she has a song to promote she decides to disappear?

:biblionny:

IKR? 

Sometimes I think she hates to promote her music 

Ugh :skull:

She could be so much bigger WW

This sound of People You Know can easily go viral on Tiktok, it just needs more edits but our fandom is busy with jelena tiktoks :mandown:

2 hours ago, SelenaGomez<3 said:

IKR? 

Sometimes I think she hates to promote her music 

Ugh :skull:

She could be so much bigger WW

She's a mess.

Millions of followers in every platform and don't use it properly. What a waste.

She post 26373673 videos listening to others artists, but can't do the same for her own songs lol

If she posted on tiktok a cute video like that one she did for Camila's song, it would do numbers. But of course she won't. Why? She loves to sabotage herself.

i fear she will serve the same lack of energy for the lead

Interscope is the biggest doormat ever btw.

Letting her walk over them every damn time

:bibliahh:

Edited by La Luna

7 minutes ago, La Luna said:

She's a mess.

Millions of followers in every platform and don't use it properly. What a waste.

She post 26373673 videos listening to others artists, but can't do the same for her own songs lol

If she posted on tiktok a cute video like that one she did for Camila's song, it would do numbers. But of course she won't. Why? She loves to sabotage herself.

i fear she will serve the same lack of energy for the lead

Interscope is the biggest doormat ever btw. Letting her walk over them every damn time

:bibliahh:

IKR?  I hate this about her energy but it will always be the same :deadbanana2:

Even Bebe is doing more than her 

11 hours ago, La Luna said:

If she posted on tiktok a cute video like that one she did for Camila's song, it would do numbers

this is so true. Her tiktok literally got 50M+ views and gave Bam Bam a second wind :deadbanana4: maybe she will do later.

Another viral hit tweet, the photo of her in the studio makes it look so serious :ahh:

On 8/27/2022 at 6:45 PM, SelenaGomez<3 said:

IKR?  I hate this about her energy but it will always be the same :deadbanana2:

Even Bebe is doing more than her 

On 8/28/2022 at 6:00 AM, Souvenir said:

this is so true. Her tiktok literally got 50M+ views and gave Bam Bam a second wind :deadbanana4: maybe she will do later.

She refuses to do even the bare minimum.

I love this girl, but i'm sorry, she doesn't deserve to get albums and song #1.

Maybe Rare getting blocked by Roddy Ricch was supposed to be a blessing and finally would wake up her team, but, as usual, selenators saved her lazy *** in the final seconds, getting that #1 for Rare. And of course, her team pretended it was all their hard work lmao.

i fear they will only wake up after getting a public humiliation, terrible numbers and mediocre debut.

:cm:

Edited by La Luna

Just watched VMAs last night and now I'm mad as f*ck lol.

No feeling very generous towards Selena rn.

The way Taylor made a surprise apparence on VMAs, served on red carpet, broke the internet, had the time of her life and then announced an album, just made me notice how much of a boring artist (music aspect) Selena became.

She doesn't even try anymore.

No performances, barely any awards apparence, boring short eras, no social media interaction...

I don't know how she still has a dedicated and active fan base tbh.

A lot of artist fell off for less.

The way her team wasted the perfect  July 22 Friday date... no lead, no album, no doc... Chile, peak stupity. It's feel like they purposely refuse to serve iconic pop culture moments.

Selena been friends with Taylor for more that a decade and yet, didn't learn nothing. How sad.

Btw Taylor deserves every bit of success she has. I'm shocked about her work ethic. What a hard work woman. 15 years into her career and still have the hunger and ambition to  keep breaking records. Whew  no wonder her fan base is so dedicated and loyal. I wish i was a swiftie, its looks like  a easy and simple stan life. No worries, just vibes lmao

Eh, meltdown over

:chick3:

Edited by La Luna

Taylor's album in October

December is out of the list since is Xmas.

So, September or November for Selena to drop the lead.

I just hope the album won't be realeased in January again.

I think she didn't release anything on her bday cuz nothing was ready.

She seems to be changing a lot of things since most of her fans hated the I Feel Pretty snippet. 

Her career is not only music. She has business to run, her acting career... taylor is ""only"" a singer (a VERY successful and strategic one) 

this would be a 100% valid complain on Rare era, but right now i, personally, don't agree.

Selena is working a lot since mid-2020. 

anyway, Calm Down #135 (=) on Spotify WW yesterday, being stable on a post-Sunday update is a very good sign 

after the bad debut i didn't have my hopes up but i actually can see this becoming a hit in the long-run with the MV and stuff now!

Edited by Selegend

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.