• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Click Clack

• D.Va

• AdrianNicki

• Material Girl

Top Posters In This Topic

A week till december, she wants to kick a ball in qatar but I bet the album is ready to kick her ass in the head too.

PCA results are out and Nicki swept :jonny5: 

The Barbz do NOT play around. The way she might be the most-awarded female artist that night. Chile…

20 hours ago, Bacardo Royale said:

I slept on Did It on Em back in the day, but wow it aged the best on PF.

Taste. Better late than never. :jonny5:

I was watched The Boys music video and she used to be so s****y :biblio:

On 11/22/2022 at 8:35 PM, arianuh said:

SFG must be the reference track Latto is talking about since all the girls are working with dr luke. Nicki clearly wrote that second verse though. 

anyways where is the album? Her not getting a Grammy nomination is karma for lying to us over and over its just the truth
spacer.png

nicki writes ALL of her verses, that’s why you’ve never heard a reference track after 15 years of her being in the industry lol

she uses writers for her hooks & she’s always been open about that. 

Started making this compilation list of Nicki’s accomplishments in 2022. Definitely know I’m missing some, including the amount of EMAs/other awards. Feel free to help me out here:

• First Solo #1 on the Hot 100 (10 weeks in the top 10)
  • Super Freaky Girl: #1 Hot 100, #1 Billboard Rap Songs (10 weeks at #1 , the most this decade), #4 Billboard Pop Songs chart, 2X Platinum (highest selling Female Rap single of 2022), 10th Top 10 hit on Pop Radio
  • 5 projects (4 albums + 1 mixtape) scanning 100k+ units each (with no album out in 4 years) resulting in more than 1 million total album units in 2022
  • Do We Have a Problem?: #2 Hot 100, #1 Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Songs, 1x Platinum
  • Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award recipient at the VMAs
  • Highest YouTube 24 Hr debut of 2022 by a female rapper: Tukoh Takah
  • #7 US Spotify Most-Streamed Female Artists

even SZA's perfectionist deranged ass is about to drop an album before her I-

I kinda gave up on the album. I lowkey knew it wasn't coming as soon as she started doing those festivals without dropping the project first. That compilation was a nail in the coffin. If Super Freaky Girl didn't motivate her to drop, I don't think anything will at this point. I expect her to drop singles every once in a while, but I feel like another full project is highly unlikely.

It sucks since rappers usually drop new music quite quickly. Drake released like 5 albums since Queen dropped.

I just wish she focused on one thing at a time. She tried to revive Queen Radio but it failed, she's been teasing that documentary for few years now, she's been teasing new album, especially this year, but neither is on the horizon.

2 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

I'm just hearing Big Barbie for the first time, why the f-uck was this not released :deadbanana2:

:skull:

Finally. I spent a min looking for the base. 

On 12/9/2022 at 10:55 PM, Chromatica said:

How does SFG only have 32M views on yt :deadbanana4:

Did you watch the video:rip:

1 hour ago, Nicolette said:

Finally. I spent a min looking for the base. 

:deadbanana2:

Rightfully buried til she wanna drop music. :zzz:

I lurk here from time to time just to make sure I didn't miss any announcements. Less and less frequently though.

If Nicki doesn't return soon the base will be nonexistent.

But, if she isn't returning with the album, she can stay quiet. :zzz:

Bed is underrated & unnecessarily hated.

Actually, Queen as a whole is some of her best work. Every line hits, the only critique is it’s incohesive with its theme & runs a little long. 

I think Nicki’s biggest challenge when curating an album is appeasing all types of audiences & exploring her pop & rnb sensibilities, whilst delivering great rap tracks. It’s a balancing act, but also a testament to her unmatched & envied versatility. 

Merry ChristmASS. 

Edited by FOCK

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.