• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOW

• ontherocks

• Aethereal

• VeniceBeach

Top Posters In This Topic

But I can't say I run, when things get hard....

Not even alt performance. Well I guess we can skip this year 

1 hour ago, NOW said:

Welp...guess we can't say we're surprised

I don't think Lana cares and neither do I.

Not a Paramore song over A&W :penguin:

the fact that her look matches the mood of the album so perfectly makes me even more sad :sad:

I seriously don’t know what she needs to dish out to get a trophy at this rate….

From the critically acclaimed and commercially success and easy digestible GP pleaser that is NFR to another critically acclaimed and commercially success with an edgy genre bending twist that is Ocean Blvd and A&W…

it's my fault girls.

i prayed too hard for Nicki to get SQUAT and i guess it spilled over to Lana

paula-deen-apology.0.thumb.jpg.8efa1c8f6

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, truthteller said:

I seriously don’t know what she needs to dish out to get a trophy at this rate….

From the critically acclaimed and commercially success and easy digestible GP pleaser that is NFR to another critically acclaimed and commercially success with an edgy genre bending twist that is Ocean Blvd and A&W…

IDC even when the nominations were revealed, but seeing her upset was kinda bad. I feel she became extremely optimistic, she won't expect anything in the future. 

Do they have something against Lana? Like I don't get it. 

Who cares :zzz:

Even rateyourmusic.com user scores are more reliable than the Grammys when it comes to judging the actual quality of the music.

my take is: keep sending the new material but just don't attend anymore or don't even acknowledge at all; if you get it good, if you don't well their loss.

• Like 1

I couldn't even look at her when she went onstage with Taylor at the end, I was way too heartbroken and sorry for her. :rip:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, truthteller said:

compile her unreleased pop bop songs into an album and call it a day

I feel so bad, it was truly hers to lose this time.

I would've been ok with SZA, but Taylor winning was really a slap in the face, Midnights is not even Taylor's best album how the hell did it win? 

I get the feeling she's gonna end up like Bjork where she's so prolific and influential in the alternative/pop music space, but the Grammys will NEVER award her :monkey: 

I think someone said this in the Grammys thread, but she's probably regarded as too pop for the alt crowd, and too weird for the pop crowd, so she never gets passion from either side when it comes to voting for a win vs them throwing a bone with a nom

10 hours ago, Avenger said:

Do they have something against Lana? Like I don't get it. 

she obviously doesn't play the game. several artists have confirmed that they are rules to the industry, things to do, things to follow and she just doesn't. Actually we can be happy that she's even able to attend and get some spotlight.

she would have to kiss a lot of asses to get a grammy and i don't think she wants to do that.

34 minutes ago, Living Legend said:

she obviously doesn't play the game. several artists have confirmed that they are rules to the industry, things to do, things to follow and she just doesn't. Actually we can be happy that she's even able to attend and get some spotlight.

she would have to kiss a lot of asses to get a grammy and i don't think she wants to do that.

I know but this year she did get out and talk to people in the industry and what not! She did interviews etc etc I really thought this will be her year but then when SOS didn’t win I lost all hopes for Lana also. 

Also, at this point Lana should just stop submitting her work to the grammys today was such an insult artist like Billie, Lorde can win who directly influenced by her but somehow she can’t what kind of sorcery is this?

also, idk why did Taylor drag lana i do understand she wanted to share her happiness but Lana obviously felt dragged and was sad about her nomination but maybe I’m reaching. 

• Like 1

The fact that this is the first moment we see her really have a chance to take in and process that she didn't get anything last night :chick3:

We have our gripes about Ben and Ed but they've been through so much with her and I'm glad that she's happy with them after all these years.

Also not this song losing out on an AOTY award twice :gaycat6:

Edited by NOW
  • Like 1

I feel really sad for her. She's such a sweet person who is so deserving and yet, she gets paid dust 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.