Lana Del Rey

Living Legend

What's with the random Lana vs Lorde comparisons lately? This was not even a thing in 2014/13. Lorde pays tribute to and loves Lana.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NOW

• ontherocks

• Aethereal

• VeniceBeach

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Aristotle said:

What's with the random Lana vs Lorde comparisons lately? This was not even a thing in 2014/13. Lorde pays tribute to and loves Lana.

Other than that one Lorde stan trolling after the Grammys, I haven't seen any lately?

I didn't really care for this song back when it leaked but why does it sound so good now? :loud:

So will the country album be her best chance to win a scammy?

I know the country music industry is very skeptical about artists just trying to do a quick cash grab and dip, so they won't vote for her that easy. This new country album needs to have collaborations with country artists that are respected within country music to taken seriously.

6 minutes ago, KingWitch said:

I know the country music industry is very skeptical about artists just trying to do a quick cash grab and dip, so they won't vote for her that easy. This new country album needs to have collaborations with country artists that are respected within country music to taken seriously.

Let's move on from the Grammys pls! Not everything she does needs to be centered around that. People get their hopes up then throw meltdowns when it doesn't happen. Just be here for the music, not the awards. She just lost like 4 nominations. This will be a big year for music too, I don't think the Grammys should be a priority especially right now.

I'm so excited for Lasso tbh, it certainly feels like a natural progression for her and I know she'll bring something fresh.

Edited by Big Bad Wolf
  • Like 3

Beyonce doing great with her country song is a good sign for Lana.

Edited by Aristotle

3 hours ago, KingWitch said:

Beyonce will sweep the Country Grammys. they love giving her the alternatives (but not AOTY)

she might get a CMA so there's that ig

Edited by popmusicisdead

Born to Die is still charting in Germany. Can't wait for that 1,000,000 certification. Either this year or the next one it will unless they forget to recertify it.

GG0DjegXIAAS_JZ?format=jpg&name=medium

I know she said she liked both teams but taking off the Niners jacket and putting on the Chiefs cap after getting knocked over by Chiefs fans...she is so unserious :deadbanana2:

:clap3:

I believe the last time she ranked in the Top 10 of the year was 2012 with just Born to Die/Paradise, at #5.

• Like 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQpGM_1SFuG45Uw-ATg76_

The way none of us were ready for what was to come :jonny5:

• Like 6

Nectar of the Gods is kinda the best song on Blue Bannies, i go through phases with Lana songs and me and NotG have been going hard the past week :jonny5:

• Thanks 1

She needs to bring this back for Coachella, a solid crowd favorite. An unexpected Taco Truck x Radio mashup would also probably send us all spiraling :gaycat7:

Has anyone else heard murmurs of a possible track on the album that may feature SZA ?

She's gonna be screwed big time with a new release cause of the UMG TikTok beef 

7 hours ago, ontherocks said:

She's gonna be screwed big time with a new release cause of the UMG TikTok beef 

Rising and on a weekend too...BB revival is imminent

18 minutes ago, NOW said:

Rising and on a weekend too...BB revival is imminent

The old ass demo is going a bit viral on TikTok. Her new releases will be highly affected. 

8 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

The old ass demo is going a bit viral on TikTok. Her new releases will be highly affected. 

It might be up to her fans on TikTok to upload sped up or slowed down versions to keep the songs usable for now. I think some of those unofficial uploads are still being used and the I Wanna Be Yours x Summertime Sadness mashup is still around.

5 minutes ago, NOW said:

It might be up to her fans on TikTok to upload sped up or slowed down versions to keep the songs usable for now. I think some of those unofficial uploads are still being used and the I Wanna Be Yours x Summertime Sadness mashup is still around.

But this will not happen with a brand new song. Not that fast, at least. This feud is so stupid 

4 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

But this will not happen with a brand new song. Not that fast, at least. This feud is so stupid 

Let's hope they come to an agreement on something before the album is out. I don't think she should drop anything now either, seeing as how crowded spring and potentially summer is going to get with big pop releases.

1 minute ago, NOW said:

Let's hope they come to an agreement on something before the album is out. I don't think she should drop anything now either, seeing as how crowded spring and potentially summer is going to get with big pop releases.

Yeah. But it will be a record where she'll fly under the radar again. Tunnel was a big release for her. 

1 minute ago, ontherocks said:

Yeah. But it will be a record where she'll fly under the radar again. Tunnel was a big release for her. 

We'll be getting Nikki Lane'd county fair tour stops once all the festival dates are over. Piggy Wiggly and Waffle House sponsored.

:suburban:

4 minutes ago, NOW said:

This being the nothing scares me anymore moment for all of us :chick3:

Meh, it's been 88 years 

4 minutes ago, ontherocks said:

Meh, it's been 88 years 

I still hope she decides to come back. It would be perfect during this upcoming Lasso era where she can nail the performance and show her versatility.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.