Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar
Ryan
Message added by Ryan,

Please remember to use spoiler tags when discussing Joker FD

4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Do u guys genuinly think Gaga will get a solo hit again? Like radio isnt touching a Gaga song with one of the biggest radio artists ever and u expect them to play a 2011 EDM sounding song like the nsippets suggest this record will sound like? we have to just hope for quality and a conscistent vision and era for LG7. 2 or 3 singles, 3 or 4 mvs, a good tour with hopefully 50+ shows, a 150k+ opening week etc. This is the most realistic outcome. 

no, and it's fine

Spoiler

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs9EGEq33SU3JsWoRCYGW

• Haha 8

• Replies 223k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

Do u guys genuinly think Gaga will get a solo hit again? Like radio isnt touching a Gaga song with one of the biggest radio artists ever and u expect them to play a 2011 EDM sounding song like the nsippets suggest this record will sound like? we have to just hope for quality and a conscistent vision and era for LG7. 2 or 3 singles, 3 or 4 mvs, a good tour with hopefully 50+ shows, a 150k+ opening week etc. This is the most realistic outcome. 

Yes. But I don't give a single **** for a hit, just want this album to be consistent, good promo, good visuals and I'll be happy 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

What's this pic 

Copied it from Twitter, just uploaded it elsewhere :heart:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

No reboots and no sequels please, we don't want the Joker fiasco to happen again

wendy-williams-smile.gif

HoG 2 - 2027

wendy-williams-smile.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

link to the article

"Todd Phillips was given "an extraordinary level of autonomy" on the final cut"

Oh this fucker will take all the blame for messing up with Gaga's  role

spacer.png

Edited by opbranden
  • Like 3
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

link to the article

Oh this fucker

spacer.png

@ToddPhillips when i catch you kris-jenner-gun.gif

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, opbranden said:

link to the article

Oh this fucker

spacer.png

Which crack smoking executive at WB taught it was a good idea to give the Hangover director "extraordinary level of autonomy"?

pOj3Eur.gif

• Thanks 2

Is it safe to leave the base yet :biblio:

I've been hiding all weekend :biblio:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jesus del rey said:

Which crack smoking executive at WB taught it was a good idea to give the Hangover director "extraordinary level of autonomy"?

pOj3Eur.gif

They looked at his filmography

spacer.png

and said

"Wow, he's a genius"

:suburban:

• Haha 7

Just now, Miss Anthropocene said:

Is it safe to leave the base yet :biblio:

I've been hiding all weekend :biblio:

we need to gather our weapons. we will attack the ogh when the lead drops uluWV4.gif

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

:dies: 

I KNEW IT! I said this a while back...Todd was on a podcast and said that Joaquin and him had this vision and it was funny and an inside joke etc and I was like....girl...a studio cannot give u a 200M budget on a inside joke that u want to realize for your bff Joaquin like ...go to the dollar store and buy a practical joke gift or something :skull: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PMM said:

we need to gather our weapons. we will attack the ogh when the lead drops uluWV4.gif

We need all the gifs ready for the announcement. We need the black and white one with the girls running. We need the one where people start rushing round an office. We need the woman igniting a cig and exploding. :cool2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

I KNEW IT! I said this a while back...Todd was on a podcast and said that Joaquin and him had this vision and it was funny and an inside joke etc and I was like....girl...a studio cannot give u a 200M budget on a inside joke that u want to realize for your bff Joaquin like ...go to the dollar store and buy a practical joke gift or something :skull: 

and then
- we need someone who can sing
- katy perry?
- someone who CAN sing
- beyonce?
- someone who can act
- selena?
- *silence*
- someone who's got it all
- maybe tabs?
- who?
- look it up 
tumblr_mcf6cwYksN1rfduvxo1_250.gif

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, opbranden said:

link to the article

Oh this fucker will take all the blame for messing up with Gaga's  role

spacer.png

Phillips, according to one source, spent the weekend in seclusion on a ranch property he owns.

Yeah, he better hide 

spacer.png

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

It's so sad that they imploded their careers and their legacy over a whim. We should never ever blame the studios again for trying to maintain some creative control when the budget is that high.

• Thanks 1

According to Wiki they wanted a Broadway show based on Joker but dipped out of doing so cause of covid. :skull: Probs where it being a musical comes from and why the plot lacks substance.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Phillips, according to one source, spent the weekend in seclusion on a ranch property he owns

Come out FRAUDD. Let's just talk for a minute. C'mon. Don't be shy.

8FB3ya.gif

Edited by Infernal Paradise
  • Haha 4

u know what...it's kinda cool that Gaga who seriously started her acting career in her mid 30s got to kiss Bradley Cooper, Adam Driver and Joaquin Phonix....talented and hot men tbh :thing: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.