• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• hausofbryan

• Artur

4 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

It seems they had shot like 16 versions of the story. So anything is valid lol. 

And he went with the version where there was no story told

rainonme.thumb.JPG.950dd5593613650cd339a

• Haha 3

In all offense can you guys shut the fūck up about postponing the LG7 lead single? It shows that you care more about the charts than the actual art. Imagine wanting your fave to postpone a lead single just because you're too much of a coward to deal with the underperformance of J:FAD. Gaga currently has a hit song with Bruno Mars and best believe her next tour will be sold out. Her career is not in danger like you guys are exaggerating her to be. 

• Like 2

Musical numbers in JFÀD:

1. The Joker

2. Oh, When The Saints

3. Close To You

4. Gonna Build A Mountain

5. For Once In My Life

6. If My Friends Could See Me Now

7. World On A String

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Hide contents

The fact she didn't kill him, or set the bomb, or do any of that made zero sense. She slowly became more like him, just to literally do nothing. 

At the end of the movie, you just can't help but think the entire thing was unnecessary.

Right? Also so little happened for the majority of the two hours and then right at the end the courthouse blows up and he's murdered - but you're never told who blew up the courthouse and he's killed by a random prisoner. It's just terrible writing.

:deadbanana2: 

Also my sister who I went with didn't know it was a musical :toofunny3: So she dragged it for that. I actually didn't mind the musical numbers, though. But yeah, the whole thing was unnecessary.

2 minutes ago, Ricardo1993 said:

In all offense can you guys shut the fūck up about postponing the LG7 lead single? It shows that you care more about the charts than the actual art. Imagine wanting your fave to postpone a lead single just because you're too much of a coward to deal with the underperformance of J:FAD. Gaga currently has a hit song with Bruno Mars and best believe her next tour will be sold out. Her career is not in danger like you guys are exaggerating her to be. 

Well, that escalated quickly.

• Haha 3

Wouldn't it be better to release the lead sooner because of JFAD floppage?

We need a distraction :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Jack! said:

Reveal hidden contents

Right? Also so little happened for the majority of the two hours and then right at the end the courthouse blows up and he's murdered - but you're never told who blew up the courthouse and he's killed by a random prisoner. It's just terrible writing.

:deadbanana2: 

Also my sister who I went with didn't know it was a musical :toofunny3: So she dragged it for that. I actually didn't mind the musical numbers, though. But yeah, the whole thing was unnecessary.

Yup. And that's why I can't even be bothered by the Cinema scores or reviews, because I'd give it a D myself. I feel bad for Gaga and Phoenix, since they  both were incredible with what they were given. However, the actual core of the movie is completely rotten — No substance, no direction, and worst of all, seemingly pointless.

No one wants to watch a movie and when you're asked about it, describing the plot is a chore because there really was none. Like, truly, think of the movie.. How would you describe the plot? "A trial and then he dies at the hands of someone not related to either the first movie or this actual storyline" :deadbanana:

There was a potential to take it down a very dark lane of how a bad romance with an obsessed fan leads to murder, violence, and delusion on both sides. Instead, Todd chose to waste the talent he was provided with.

• Like 1

Who the **** is advocating for LG7 delay? 

Thread banned.

Immediately.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Well, that escalated quickly.

I didn't mean to come across as rude but I just cant at people wanting her to postpone the lead single all because of the negative reception from JFAD :toofunny2: The incels were never her demographic to begin with. 

Just now, Ricardo1993 said:

I didn't mean to come across as rude but I just cant at people wanting her to postpone the lead single all because of the negative reception from JFAD :toofunny2: The incels were never her demographic to begin with. 

I agree, I was just teasing. I think Gaga needs to just stay focused on her plans and move along as if things didn't go sideways for the movie. There's no benefit to her being overly reactive to the public.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

Wouldn't it be better to release the lead sooner because of JFAD floppage?

We need a distraction :suburban:

mte

ppl are just dumb

12 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

10 minutes!!!!

Hide contents

until I pull my goulash from the stove that I have simmering

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb 

Once her Twitter and Instagram bios are cleared, I think the dark cloud over this thread will be lifted. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Thin White Duke said:

Who the **** is advocating for LG7 delay? 

Thread banned.

Immediately.

Dula Peep :suburban:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ego. said:

The way I'd immediately stop caring about JFAD and its bombáge if she got a Tarantino role :jonnycat: 

Not another dried up old director, please. No more. 

Gaga needs to work with a younger director where she's the center of the story. No more being relegated to a side actor for a man to take the limelight. 

:khalyan2:

• Thanks 2

We need her in a low budget movie, directed by a female.

I would have loved her in something like The Substance :coffee:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.