Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 minutes ago, kudmips7890 said:

I wouldn't have made this prediction before but...this is pretty spot on for her now. 

JFAD mixed w/ LG7 lead and Harlequin will not give the same momentum the way ASIB did

:coffee2:

No one will remember those by the time LG7 comes, it all depends on how she build hype in these five months and how the singles perform.

• Replies 213.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

10 minutes ago, GipJo said:

As if C2C's success is because of liddos lol.

Liddos definitely supported it more than L4S, and the Tony Bennett OG demographic was still buying albums. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

realistically, how much u guys think LG7 will open with. Yes we dont know what it sounds like but just judging by star power, hype etc...what do u guys think?

I'm going to guess 150-175k range for LG7

I'd need to hear LG7 lead first. She can literally do anything from 100K to 350K depending on if she delivers actual hits, not Stupid Loves. :rip: 

Positivity before going to bed:

AM US: #3 (+1) DWAS:bird:

AM US POP: #80 (+7) Happy Mistake:bird:It dropped a bit earlier but it's rising a little now, at least it isn't freefalling.

• Like 2

• Haha 7

Just now, hausofbryan said:

I'd need to hear LG7 lead first. She can literally do anything from 100K to 350K depending on if she delivers actual hits, not Stupid Loves. :rip: 

The way she ****** up by releasing SL after the ASIB exposure :rip: Hope the same scenario wont repeat now with DWAS

Spoiler

although she has kinda done it by releasing another jazz album :eli:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, GipJo said:

No one will remember those by the time LG7 comes, it all depends on how she build hype in these five months and how the singles perform.

She's campaigning for JFAD sis, so the film will DEFINITELY be relevant and some impact on the GP's mind

Unless it's a miss with critics

10/4 will be...interesting :chick1:

Smile is the worst song on Harlequin and 100% kills the energy of the album

But if you survive it (or skip it) the best part of the album beggins

TVrCRZr.gif

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 5

There's no way anyone is going to convince ME that 50million opening night is a bad thing :ahh:

The way Gaga still effortlessly STOMPS on everyone else. Kii. 

4 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

There's no way anyone is going to convince ME that 50million opening night is a bad thing :ahh:

The way Gaga still effortlessly STOMPS on everyone else. Kii. 

50 million is a large amount of money if viewed in isolation. The movie budget alone was around 200 million and this opening could risk a negative R.O.I

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Liddos definitely supported it more than L4S, and the Tony Bennett OG demographic was still buying albums. 

Yeah, anyone pretending Tony would've gotten that 100K+ debut on BB200 without liddo support :deadbanana:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GipJo said:

As if C2C's success is because of liddos lol.

It was. I even bought the album to support her and I don't like jazz. It was a mixture of jazz fans + monsters. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

The way she ****** up by releasing SL after the ASIB exposure :rip: Hope the same scenario wont repeat now with DWAS

Reveal hidden contents

although she has kinda done it by releasing another jazz album :eli:

I know, Chromatica should've effortlessly opened with like 400K, but that lead :deadbanana:

Luckily, the album still did average in the end (despite horrible recurrents now but whatever lol)

My Hagequin bashing aside, we luckily know no one actually cares about Gaga's pet project enough for it to hurt her with LG7. The streams showed the GP heard the jazz and said never mind right away.

:deadbanana: 

• Haha 1

Just now, judaskills said:

It was. I even bought the album to support her and I don't like jazz. It was a mixture of jazz fans + monsters. 

Yup. I remember going to Starbucks and buying a copy and then it went straight into my bottom drawer somewhere. :rip: 

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Dancing In The Shadow is coming on October 18

I think you mean Notorious Being. 

I'll take either though. :jonnycat:

I just know the single cover is going to be a COLLAPSE and shake the industry. We ain't ready for that announcement.

:jonny: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Anyone else in the base love Chrissy Chlapecka? She's a TikTok girlie. 

She always covers Gaga songs, and is beginning her own music career. You can see the Gaga inspiration in her visuals, and her new music is wonderful. Just a little plug if you're not streaming Deadly Morning and want something to hold until LG7 lead. 

:lakitu:

23 minutes ago, GipJo said:

I don't think she's gonna be building much hype other than posting about it on twitter/instagram a few weeks before release :dancehall2:

1 minute ago, Janet said:

umm why has DWAS disappeared from my Apple Music Library?

Idk but I know why harlequin disappeared from mine 

:suburban:

• Haha 11

Gaga's first word in…

ASIB: "Roger"

HOG: "It"

Wonder what it is in JFAD :matty: 

1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Dancing In The Shadow is coming on October 18

U mean Abracadabra :gaycat1:

Edited by Chromatica

14 minutes ago, Massive_Teardrop said:

50 million is a large amount of money if viewed in isolation. The movie budget alone was around 200 million and this opening could risk a negative R.O.I

Didn't someone say Todd said that was a rumor a couple pages back?

Just now, Almodusa said:

Gaga's first word in…

ASIB: "Roger"

HOG: "It"

Wonder what it is in JFAD :matty: 

"You…"

:suburban:

• Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.