Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

I'm just imagining the LASHINGS y'all would have given Gaga, if the info would have leaked that her secret project was a solo Jazz album :rip: 

Especially because y'all kickstarted the viral lashings that made Gaga post about the Chromatica Tour Film too :rip: I feel like 3/4 of this base would have become OGHs

• Haha 3

• Replies 213.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

6 minutes ago, Archetype said:

What were y'all expecting?  It was always going to flop, it's a jazz record.  I keep repeating this in other threads, but it's a dead genre.  She clearly makes her jazz records out of love and doesn't expect success from them, so maybe learn to accept that.  OGHs are legitimately stupid, so just let them be. 

Then why tease it with a Louvre video and market it as LG 6.5? 

1 minute ago, Arthoe said:

I'm just imagining the LASHINGS y'all would have given Gaga, if the info would have leaked that her secret project was a solo Jazz album :rip: 

Especially because y'all kickstarted the viral lashings that made Gaga post about the Chromatica Tour Film too :rip: I feel like 3/4 of this base would have become OGHs

TBH, I think she would've gotten much more positive reactions if the snippets weren't what they were and she just announced a jazz covers album "with a few surprises!"

• Thanks 4

Just now, Canonical Ensembl said:

Good Morning really has that trolling factor in it. It sounds like a song you would hear in your confining basement when you are kidnapped by a serial killer.

:rip:

Me for example, I don't like jazz. I listened to it once and I'll do again when my vinyl arrive. It's cute to have this on my shelf but yeah, I don't enjoy jazz and can't understand this type of music AND ITS OKAY AND STOP YELLING AT PEOPLE WHO SAYS HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT IT. The cover is cute too.

Also I don't care if it's flopping or not. It just happened and I'm happy for those who enjoy it and at the same time I'm waiting for lg7 first single. We're good one way or another.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

TBH, I think she would've gotten much more positive reactions if the snippets weren't what they were and she just announced a jazz covers album "with a few surprises!"

the way we got catfished twice :rip:

'omg a new album with a 90s rock aesthetic' UsoYifr.png

'oh it's covers but at least she's putting a new spin on them' UsoYifr.png

• Haha 6

9 minutes ago, Colmillo said:

Let's see how far it goes :gaycat1:

unfortunately, LG7 lead is coming :suburban:

• Haha 1

Yall can hate on Lee's 96 on metacritic smash hit album "harlequin" (I have a feeling the 69 score is actually supposed to be a 96, hopefully that is reflected soon) but "the joker" songstress Lee gave us AOTY idc! 

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Good Morning really has that trolling factor in it. It sounds like a song you would hear in your confining basement when you are kidnapped by a serial killer.

The accuracy. I mean I watch a lot of thriller movies...

6 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

the way we got catfished twice :rip:

'omg a new album with a 90s rock aesthetic' UsoYifr.png

'oh it's covers but at least she's putting a new spin on them' UsoYifr.png

The problem is she didn't put a new spin on these songs. The Joker could've been upgraded so much, and she sung That's Entertainment exactly like Judy Garland.

Edited by GraceRandolph
  • Like 2

People really pulled the plug after the first two tracks

Screenshot-20240929-221817-Apple-Music.j

:suburban:

Spotify (after 44 days) - Die With A Smile

Filtered: 431.208.222
Unfiltered: 447.424.871

Filter Rate: 3,62% (-0,05%)

Organic :clap3: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, RandomHooker said:

People really pulled the plug after the first two tracks

Screenshot-20240929-221817-Apple-Music.j

:suburban:

Why did they bury Folie a Deux, Joker, and HM? 

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

The problem is she didn't put a new spin on these songs.

exactly sis :gaycat6:

Real tea- I do really like how Gaga's discography is full of songs that reflect on soooo many topics. I feel like a lot of my favorite artist's discographies are full of songs about love and relationships, which is great of course, but I love that so many of Gaga's songs are about a range of topics all over the place: self worth/image, science (Venus), fashion, pop culture, friendships, fame, family, mental health, sexuality so on 

• Like 5

Die With A Smile - Average Daily Streams:

Week 1 -  6.540.729/day
Week 2 - 9.682.985/day
Week 3 - 10.619.048/day
Week 4 - 11.037.008/day
Week 5 - 11.221.404/day
Week 6 -  11.501.692/day
Week 7 - 11.602.409/day

TOTAL (after 44 days): 10.168.747/day (+27.654)

• Like 7

DWAS most likely hitting 1B streams in November :jonny:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Colmillo said:

DWAS most likely hitting 1B streams in November :jonny:

Most likely Dec/Jan tbh

The charts discussion for Harlequin...just why lol. Love For Sale charts were barely discussed. It's the same.

How many Spotify users listen to Broadway / traditional pop albums? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I truly feel our fanbase is smaller and smaller year by year, + we're getting old

I wonder why. She had the fan-favorites Dawn of Chromatica, Love For Sale, and Harlequin back-to-back in the last 4 years.

AKWKTUe.gif

• Haha 8

5 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Most likely Dec/Jan tbh

Hmmm I guess we'll see, it'll depend on its consistency, so far it's a good sign that it keeps slowly increasing in daily streams, so let's see how the song is doing by the end of October

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.