• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I mean, with how unhinged she is lately I wouldn't put it past her...but I think it's gonna be the 18th

2 minutes ago, opbranden said:

Yay, Team #18th for the win :party:

Noooo, I've got a work conference that week so I'll be there on 15th (if she's likely to announce it on the Tuesday) and either at the airport or flying on the 16th. Plus I'm working 18th, 19th, 20th I won't have a chance to keep up with the slayage :cries2:

I'm team 25th, only because that's my last day of work before annual leave for 10 days :katie2:

• Haha 2

I think LG7 is gonna sound like a mix of Mary Jane Holland, Bloody Mary, Heavy Metal Lover and John Wayne / Diamond Heart

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

AM US (Pop)

69. (+6) Happy Mistake

tenor.gif

CANADA AM GENERAL CHART:

#171 Happy Mistake

It's starting :duca:

edit: it just jumped to #171 !

Edited by verthigo
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, verthigo said:

CANADA AM GLOBAL CHART:

#196 Happy Mistake

It's starting :duca:

:duca: It actually being #171

Currently streaming Happy Mistakes on AM USA:duca: 

Edited by ineedboxinggloves
  • Thanks 2

The way Gaga's gonna have to add at least DWAS and HM (and prolly The Joker tbh) to the (likely) 2025 stadium tour + an entire album...I do hope she finally gets rid of old songs

In before HM gains on Saturday update Spotify 

3 minutes ago, ineedboxinggloves said:

:duca: 

Currently streaming Happy Mistakes on AM USA:duca: 

#171 on AM Canada now, it just jumped! :duca:

Edited by verthigo
  • Like 1

Just now, Miracle said:

The way Gaga's gonna have to add at least DWAS and HM (and prolly The Joker tbh) to the (likely) 2025 stadium tour + an entire album...I do hope she finally gets rid of old songs

In what world would she need to add that? She'll be lucky if it's even outstreaming Starstruck at that point. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

I think It's more likely that she won't perform the whole new album. I can see her choosing only eight to ten tracks out of it

2 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

In before HM gains on Saturday update Spotify 

I'm hoping it can stabilize around 1M+ for a bit. Ballads sometimes hang around quietly stacking on streams. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

In what world would she need to add that? She'll be lucky if it's even outstreaming Starstruck at that point. 

Well, it's not like Gaga needs a song to become a hit to put it on...HMH did meh at best and she made it the ENCORE of a highly succesful stadium tour having endless other options...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

She's the same woman who chose "Hold My Hand" as the closing song for the CBT, so yeah watch her add a whole Harlequin section :dies:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Well, it's not like Gaga needs a song to become a hit to put it on...HMH did meh at best and she made it the ENCORE of a highly succesful stadium tour having endless other options...

If she wants to, sure. I'm sure she'd make it a fun performance with the growls.

But the phrasing of her "having" to definitely won't apply to that song..

On the other hand, she basically has no choice but to add DWAS since it'll end up being one of the biggest hits of her career at this rate.

• Like 1

I'm sure we'll be getting some Harlequin promo this upcoming week. LG7 lead probably coming October 18 or 25 at this rate. And I definitely think it's going to be a new Halloween classique

Edited by perfectillusion204

40 minutes ago, scheibe said:

I had the same experience

people are just too anxious to commit to a full album listen-through

Right? Like even if you put the album on in the background while doing something else, not actively paying attention, it makes a difference. You get familiar with the songs and you start to like them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Miracle said:

People stll enjoy those...

Like some people think Mary Jane Holland is filler, but I think it's an essential and captures Gaga's sound like very few songs on her discography

I get what you mean and I'm primarily a deepcutGa fan myself, as So Happy I Could Die and Replay are few of my all time favorites.

But, if you start to analyze the albums sound and what it's trying to do and say, there can be songs that are better off left outside and dumped into the Deluxe Edition or just straight up deleted entirely, because the tonal whiplash can be so severe that it affects the overall project and your primary listening experience. It begs the question, why was this even included? Not all deep cuts are the same of course, and even the worst stinker will have their fans, but I know that when I first started listening to Chromatica and got to Fun Tonight, I was shocked at how bad it was and it genuinely put me off the whole album for the second because it felt so out of place and so unneeded. Thankfully she got back on track with 911 lol.

Overall, the more songs you record for the album, the harder it is to keep the album cohesive in its sound and message, and flowing naturally for the best possible listening experience. But overall it's not THAT big of a deal as long as all the songs serve quality.

Edited by Album Leak

1 minute ago, l3disko said:

Why are people focused on Happy Mistake? Is it a single or something?

Because it's an original song 

Just now, l3disko said:

It's being treated as a digital "buzz" single. It's really the only song that's gotten any sort of playlist push, so tracking it a bit. 

(Granted, it's at ~70M exposure on Spotify. Not like it's a 150M+ push, but enough to help it out.)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Miracle said:

That was only because she was actively promoting it in conjunction with the movie, right?  Or are my timelines messed up?

I don't imagine she'd perform more than 2 songs from Harlequin during her next tour.  She'll treat it the same as C2C and LFS, it's not considered a "mainline" Gaga album.

Close to You is amazing :WAP:

Edited by Archetype

2 minutes ago, l3disko said:

I don't think it's a single but they are pushing HM with playlisting etc 

10 minutes ago, Archetype said:

That was only because she was actively promoting it in conjunction with the movie, right?  Or are my timelines messed up?

I don't imagine she'd perform more than 2 songs from Harlequin during her next tour.  She'd treat it the same as C2C and LFS, it's not considered a "mainline" Gaga album.

Close to You is amazing :WAP:

You using the word 'Mainline' makes me realise we are kinda stanning the 'Marvel-MPG' :

- Jazzy Cabaret timeline

- Movie star timeline

- Pop extravaganza timeline

- Nurtec-Oreo-Champagne-Hauslab-Sellout timeline :eli:

Guys, I feel our Endgame is coming with LG7 :jonnycat:

Edited by verthigo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It would be amazing if they'd manage to get DWAS to #1 the same week JFAD becomes a certified bomb. 

The fact that the first single for #LG7 is coming in mere weeks seems unreal :DWAS:

If Gaga made an album with a mixture of Just Another Day, Look What I Found, and World On A String, it'd be 5x platinum in the US.

Just sharing FAX.

:lakitu:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Thumbs Down 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.