Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

We're about get fed well and F#T. Oh hell yesss 🤩

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Is he a liddo cuz that's exactly how I would interview her. She was shook! :clap3:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

do you guys think the Joker soundtrack could go #1? I know there is no new songs and its just covers but there might be enough hype for it and I think the only album competing would be Sabrina's record with about 80k-90k units that week

On the US Soundtrack Albums chart maybe

• Haha 4

Also, I try not to comment on things like this because there's so much pressure for women, especially famous women. However, I love how her face is not pumped and filled to oblivion the way it was for HOG promo. I feel like for the first time in forever she can actually emote and we're seeing the natural aging in her face. I hope that means she's feeling less self conscious about her looks. She's so beautiful. :heart2:

• Like 11

So now where's that crying liddo who thought he was right and fought people over it? Omg

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

She is so cute here lol

• Like 1

she looks so good 

also this joker press cicle feels so natural unlike the mess that was hog, she sounds so eloquent and isnt saying weird stuff like the flies thing

i guess she saw the criticisms about her during that time

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

Also, I try not to comment on things like this because there's so much pressure for women, especially famous women. However, I love how her face is not pumped and filled to oblivion the way it was for HOG promo. I feel like for the first time in forever she can actually emote and we're seeing the natural aging in her face. I hope that means she's feeling less self conscious about her looks. She's so beautiful. :heart2:

She's absolutely GLOWING!!! 

• Like 2

She looks so radiant in that video 

The silence after the question :dies:

• Like 2

I love her outfit in that, it almost looks like it's made out of tweed flat caps.

• Like 1

Also "it's a secret" well you better un-secret it tomorrow no later than 1pm EST. :sistrens:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm starting to feel like LG7 lead is actually coming on 25th 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

personally i think this has a lot to do with her overall happiness with her love interest, career, upcoming projects to release, etc. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Gagalvaro said:

I think she's coming to San Sebastian festival in Spain next Saturday.

There's a slot for a surprise movie and joker 2 has been not announced yet.

Can they announce it so i can book my flight / bus there PLS...

Or when she's like "here take everything all at once" and actually releases the ep alongside the LG7 lead single, i'm sorry this is all soooo confusing and i'm going crazyyy its our first time getting fed on sooooo long omg

• Like 1

She's changed in the best way possible, you can just see it in her face and her attitude, she's glowing. I have fallen in love with her all over again

Edited by 4th Time Around
  • Like 5

Is "Happy Mistake" by Harley Quinn a rising threat to "Shallow" by Ally Maine? 🌚

31 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

do you guys think the Joker soundtrack could go #1? I know there is no new songs and its just covers but there might be enough hype for it and I think the only album competing would be Sabrina's record with about 80k-90k units that week

I doubt the soundtrack will crack top 10, tbh

:suburban:

6 minutes ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

Is "Happy Mistake" by Harley Quinn a rising threat to "Shallow" by Ally Maine? 🌚

pls ally maine is the MF(ilm)G of gaga soundtracks.

i dont see joker soundtrack doing numbers. she blatantly said its intentional poor singing and covers.

which prob explains why this "secret project" will be music adjacent to the film.  

• Like 1

Is she about to drop whatever this secret project is ahead of LG7? :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.