Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• sunbathinganimal

54 minutes ago, TedLasso said:

Why did I just find out there's a Christmas Tree version with Space Cowboy 

isn't that the only version? 

would you still love Gaga if she gave all music up just to act?

would you still love her?

would

would you still love her right?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

isn't that the only version? 

Yes but on Apple Music ones labeled solo and the other credits him 

Imagine telling someone after Chromatica release that her next album would come in 2025

Edited by TedLasso
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

would you still love Gaga if she gave all music up just to act?

would you still love her?

would

would you still love her right?

I've been her fan for 16 years, since day 1. Since the day I heard Just Dance for the first time. I've been with her ups and downs. Of course, I love her. People can judge me all they want why I like this weird lady, why I love a celeb that never knows my existence. Idc. I love her, she saved me. She's my role model. Because of her, I expand my music taste. I knew David Bowie and Madonna and all the great musicians in the past. I have so many memories attached to this woman. I know this is a joke but my reply is so serious. I'm sorry but this is how I feel if you seriously ask me the question. I love her unconditionally. 

• Like 7

At least we know the soundtrack will be good :gaycat1:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TedLasso said:

Imagine telling someone after Chromatica release that her next album would come in 2025

A lot of people thought it would take awhile for a follow up album after Chromatica. Returning to dance pop just to keep the gays quiet so she could focus on other things 

I just can't believe her massive gain in monthly listeners in such short period of time I'm in a constant shock + celebration mood day after day

VaughnXOUntold.png.b78e6229fe6a349de2f66

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TedLasso said:

I actually said that in here back on that time lmao my mind

VaughnXOUntold.png.b78e6229fe6a349de2f66

6 hours ago, opbranden said:

The Super Bowl will be on February 9th.

I believe it's more likely that he's announcing the project and performing the lead single, which could be released the Friday before, Feb 7th :huh:

Or he could pull a Beyoncé and release the full album on the 9th even if it's a Sunday...

In any case, we can likely rule out February 7th as a possible release date for LG7. Interscope wouldn't release Gaga's album right before the Super Bowl frenzy and with Kendrick taking all the attention.

14th, 21st and 28th :gaygacat9:

LG7 in 28 Feb. :jonny6: 

• Like 1

Tiktok | Die With A Smile

Main sound
https://www.tiktok.com/music/Die-With-A-Smile-7403588534353528848

Spoiler

Day 1: 4k

Day 2: 9k (+5k)

Day 3: 14.3k (+5.3k)

Day 4: 22.8k (+8.5k)

Day 5: 32.4k (+9.6k)

Day 6: 41.3k (+8.9k)

Day 7: 51.4k (+10.1k)

Day 8: 62.7k (+11.2k)

Day 9: 76.1k (+13.4k)

Day 10: 93.1k (+17k) 

Day 11: 111.1k (+18k)

Day 12: 131.8k (+20.7k)

Day 13: 152.3k (+20.5k)

Day 14: 178k (+25.7k)

Day 15: 209k (+32k)

Day 16: 245.6k (+36.6k)

Day 17: 291.3k (+45.7k)

Day 18: 328.5k (+37.2k)

Day 19: 363k (+34.5k)

Day 20: 397k (+34k)

Day 21: 429k (+32k)

Day 22: 458.2k (+29.2k)

Day 23: 502.8k (+44.6k)

Day 24: 535.6k (+32.8k)

Total: 1.33M videos across 10 sounds. Main sound 500k+ videos :clap3:

YouTube | Die With A Smile 

Spoiler

Day 1: 5.4M

Day 2: 8.7M (+3.3M)

Day 3: 11M (+2.3M)

Day 4: 13.1M (+2.1M)

Day 5: 15.4M (+2.3M)

Day 6: 17.5M (+2.1M)

Day 7: 19.8M (+2.3M)

Day 8: 22.3M (+2.5M)

Day 9: 24.5M (+2.2M)

Day 10: 26.5M (+2M)

Day 11: 28.5M (+2M)

Day 12: 30.5M (+2M)

Day 13: 32.5M (+2M)

Day 14: 34.7M (+2.2M)

Day 15: 36.8M (+2.1M)

Day 16: 39M (+2.2M)

Day 17: 41.2M (+2.2M)

Day 18: 43.4M (+2.2M)

Day 19: 45.8M (+2.4M)

Day 20: 48.1M (+2.3M)

Day 21: 50.6M (+2.5M)  

Day 22: 53.2M (+2.6M)

Day 23: 56M (+2.8M)

Day 24: 58.6M (+2.6M)

Bonus: 1M on Shazam :party:

image.png

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, TedLasso said:

Imagine telling others she would work on three movies before releasing the next album nnnn

I'm so glad Gaga is releasing the single before the elections and releasing the album at least one month, probably a month and a half after inauguration day, cause Kamala and Trump are basically tied in the polls and February would already be an appropiate time to release even if Trump wins, unless there's like a civil war in the US or something

I feel bad that Gaga is now nowhere to be found on any acting Oscar predictions. I was hoping she would get a nom. 

4 minutes ago, givemethatpop said:

I feel bad that Gaga is now nowhere to be found on any acting Oscar predictions. I was hoping she would get a nom. 

There's no need to feel bad as its still very early and even if she doesn't get any its okay.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, paperfectdelusion said:

There's no need to feel bad as its still very early and even if she doesn't get any its okay.

Unless this pulls Joker's numbers in the box office, I unfortunately don't see it happening for her :/. If she gets on the Golden Globes (which I think she will cause its the Musical/Comedy category) she might have a chance but thats her only path to a nomination. Right now theres no path for her to win tho 

If only Todd had made Gaga the co-lead or even the main character of this movie...this is the weakest Best Actress line up since the pandemic Oscars, she could've had a good chance...

Edited by Miracle
  • Like 2

DWAS back to AM US #1 again, this time way earlier than the last few days, might be a good sign it will stay there longer than before, hopefully full day until night time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, David_Greengrass97 said:

I've been her fan for 16 years, since day 1. Since the day I heard Just Dance for the first time. I've been with her ups and downs. Of course, I love her. People can judge me all they want why I like this weird lady, why I love a celeb that never knows my existence. Idc. I love her, she saved me. She's my role model. Because of her, I expand my music taste. I knew David Bowie and Madonna and all the great musicians in the past. I have so many memories attached to this woman. I know this is a joke but my reply is so serious. I'm sorry but this is how I feel if you seriously ask me the question. I love her unconditionally. 

So are we getting a fadscar to use in stan wars this year or ?

Spoiler

Lmao jking

I hope she teases LG7 lead a bit this week. Just fun teasing. Especially since this might be our only "dry" week before the LG7 lead single comes (unless it comes October 25th lol)

Next week she will probably have new premieres all over Europe. 

Also how is Gaga hiding in Paris? Is she not in a hotel? Did she just spend one night there?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.