Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Kesha new song slaps. This exactly the type of song she needed for a comeback. I hope Gaga does the same too for LG7.

• Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 164.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

2 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Just listened to Kesha (Gaga's friend)'s new single 'Joyride' and it's so good. I want Gaga to do a carefree song like that. Gaga is at her best when she doesnt take herself too seriously. 

She was crucified for Stupid Love. Which is the definition of carefree 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Just listened to Kesha (Gaga's friend)'s new single 'Joyride' and it's so good. I want Gaga to do a carefree song like that. Gaga is at her best when she doesnt take herself too seriously. 

yall did her dirty during the ARTPOP era and Stupid Love release. i think we're good with those carefree attempts now.

Gaga is capable of serving cute carefree music.

summer boy, fashion,  love game, sour candy are perfect examples of that. 

Not TLATL parts leaking again   :suburban: 

Why is it so hard for them to officially announce and release it :rip: such a disastrous rollout 

spacer.png

the way some of them are having hard time worming backward, oh RATCHY the useless you are!

I've been told that LG7 is cancelled because Stefani "Lady GaGa" Germanotta needs to run for president

:ryan3:

She is mentioning hell again

"Pray for me. In fact, don't pray for me, I don't need any prayers because I'm definitely going to hell!"

• Like 4

15 hours ago, jesus del rey said:

The GP already put Katheryn in trash, where else can she go? Recycling bin? :deadvision:

I mean that's where Lukasz Gottwald gets his beats from so

:ryan3:

4 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I just listened to it and it's so cute :jamming:! I'm so happy for Kesha, I wish her the best :heart:

Edited by ToniGaga96

4 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

The hair is becoming much more blacker now

ImageImage

The hair are definitely more black, only two dates left to a full black wig? And then what? :celestial5:

12 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

She is mentioning hell again

"Pray for me. In fact, don't pray for me, I don't need any prayers because I'm definitely going to hell!"

This ***** better prepare to take us with her to listen to this damn album soon or she can in fact GO TO HELL ALONE!!!!

tyxjjep.gif

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

She quite literally did this with Chromatica to the point that she stepped back from producing and fans have been dragging that album and her "carefree attitude" towards it for four years. :jonny:

----

Oh, my God. ATRL doesn't allow you to use ad-blockers anymore and when I turned mine off, I was shocked. The amount of ads is ******* horrendous.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.