• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

Can they please release the damn documentary already? Week of his passing anniversary or birthday week would be ideal. 

Is anyone actually looking for that? :deadbanana:

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

the second time she's going viral in a tweet about Biden this month :laugh:

Biden wanted to have another good look :blush:

• Haha 1

Wait, is there even still a "special project" separate from LG7 and JFAD dddd :deadbanana:

Just now, Aden said:

Wait, is there even still a "special project" separate from LG7 and JFAD dddd :deadbanana:

Yeah, it's called the "voting polls"

QkX9Au4.gif

5 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Katy might have a bit of success this time

Outcharting her #90-peaking Alesso collab by debuting at #87, oh Godty

I'm gonna need a sliver of hope from an (reliable, for once, please) insider or something because I've been starting to feel iffy about July being real…. I was a clown in February, and a clown in June, and I CANNOT be made a clown out of a third time :giraffe: 

8 hours ago, BlondUnicorn said:

More Brazilian certs

Just Dance - Diamond
Telephone - Diamond
Million Reasons - Diamond
911 - Diamond
Marry The Night - 3x Platinum
La Vie En Rose - Platinum

Love a kween whose songs from MULTIPLE eras are going Diamond, not just the ones from her peak.

:hippo:

18 minutes ago, Aden said:

August - LG7

September - jazz project 

October - JFAD

November - Election junk 

December - Retirement 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Can they please release the damn documentary already? Week of his passing anniversary or birthday week would be ideal. 

I need clarification on this docu. Wasn't it already out in some countries months ago? Weren't there meltdowns post-Grammy telecast that she could've mentioned it was out and promoted it but it was seen as in bad taste? 

Would a July single release be smart when a month later the album is supposed to drop? Why not drop it all at once?  

1 minute ago, Doctor Dick said:

I need clarification on this docu. Wasn't it already out in some countries months ago? Weren't there meltdowns post-Grammy telecast that she could've mentioned it was out and promoted it but it was seen as in bad taste? 

They took it down so probably accidental upload in those countries. It was reported some media company bought Tony's stuff which included the doc and would release later it this year.

• Thanks 1

Him: you better not be; a mediocre, pity based hire - turned into a career-parasite friendship

that ignores sexual assault claims, when your employer ran an entire Oscars campaign based on sexual assault awareness, when I pick you up 

Me:

QkX9Au4.gif

• Haha 3

Just listened to Kesha (Gaga's friend)'s new single 'Joyride' and it's so good. I want Gaga to do a carefree song like that. Gaga is at her best when she doesnt take herself too seriously. 

18 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Just listened to Kesha (Gaga's friend)'s new single 'Joyride' and it's so good. I want Gaga to do a carefree song like that. Gaga is at her best when she doesnt take herself too seriously. 

it's kinda similar to John Wayne actually 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.