Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

I cant wait til Gaga reaches Mo'nique's age and starts flexing her oscar awards to the young "kids" in acting who dare come for her :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 164.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Would explain Gaga performing Americano… getting the Spanish-speaking audience primed… oh godga, the marketing genius that you are…

27 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

Nobody doing a countdown today says it all.

ma'am we're tired

iVADLcd.gif

• Haha 14

Is this accurate? I want to believe it is but Selena being number 3 is throwing me the **** off countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7

Edited by Marry The Gods
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Is this accurate? I want to believe it is but Selena being number 3 is throwing me the **** off 

And Avril being on the list at all…

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Is this accurate? I want to believe it is but Selena being number 3 is throwing me the **** off countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7

And the lack of Miley is just cringe, delete 

Spoiler

IMG_0410.gif.fff76f53ac0d1fa2c8e5ba97e7c

Edited by Daglazzo

Just now, Daglazzo said:

And the lack of Miley is just cringe, delete 

Looking at the tweets apparently the list they got this from has Katy Perry ahead of Mariah Carey countess.thumb.jpeg.2fc33804156e0f1489c7 

• Haha 1

Tbh I'm not expecting an announcement today either. We always get intel when Gaga is about to announce but it's been mute lately.

With Perfect Illusion, a few radio DJs said she's gonna announce soon. With SL we obviously had the leak but also lots of detailed info about how she will announce the song (aka with billboards and all) and the collaboration with Apple.

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

Tbh I'm not expecting an announcement today either. We always get intel when Gaga is about to announce but it's been mute lately.

With Perfect Illusion, a few radio DJs said she's gonna announce soon. With SL we obviously had the leak but also lots of detailed info about how she will announce the song (aka with billboards and all) and the collaboration with Apple.

Me too, not expecting it anytime soon. Forget about June 

13 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

yes GaGa yes #1 tho:gaycat4:

exactly a month ago, 25th may at evening gaga released her chromatica ball tour film and teased us with a snippet of a song  :chick3:

spacer.png

• Like 2

3.5hrs

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

This may be true but only when you look through some specific perspective / criterias / etc., it depends on the publisher. This is not the best selling female artists globally. I think this means the most widespread in terms of countries/regions then this may be true. Gaga is super global and known in small countries, same with Avril back then. Like for example, you can sell 100M copies but most of them are from 10 countries but there can be artists who sell 70M copies but in 30 countries.

Edited by duybeeGAshantiGA

22 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

This is about Wikipedia Translations :lakitu:

3 minutes ago, Fave said:

exactly a decade ago, 25th may at evening gaga released her chromatica ball tour film and teased us with a snippet of a song  :chick3:

spacer.png

Cant believe time moves so fast :'(

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

If it was coming, RoD would share to save his ass 

Is today the day?

:suburban:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

July will come and NOTHING will be announced too :gaycat5:

Album is in 2024 guys. Relax and enjoy the summer. 

Did anyone else actually see that Rosalia post? Looks like fan fiction to me :lakitu:

Edited by Namiskine
  • Thanks 1

We were all so happy that day it's hard to imagine how terrible things would soon become..

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 3

There's no exit, we're in Jean Paul Sartre

Hope you don't think my obsession is awkward

sex-and-the-city-spinning.gif

16 minutes ago, Namiskine said:

Did anyone else actually see that Rosalia post? Looks like fan fiction to me :lakitu:

Very likely fake, only that account it's reporting that screenshot.

32 minutes ago, Fave said:

exactly a month ago, 25th may at evening gaga released her chromatica ball tour film and teased us with a snippet of a song  :chick3:

spacer.png

And it was a lie. Thank you Gaga

Still waiting dor 2024 to be the year that makes OGH pissed and pressed.

Edited by monketsharona
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.