Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Twitter "insiders" talking about a tour in Q1-Q2 of 2025. How can we have a tour with no album?

:suburban:

• Replies 163.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

While it's frustrating to be completely in the dark 

I'm glad there's more secrecy and they're handling a tighter ship 

All the leaks really soured the Chromatica experience 

:dancehall:

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Aden said:

I actually love that she's not above small private gigs. It benefits her to not try so hard to cultivate a god-like image which can be offputting in the modern era where people have less of a friendlier relationship with celebs.

This would check out if her gigs weren't consistently for the very wealthy. :rip: 

• Like 2

apperently when she sang you&I a few night ago she said 'something about my cool Minnesota guy' - did Michael put that ring on her finger or nah? 

53 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I feel like despite having sold a lot of albums Gaga is prominently known for her hit songs, don't think just putting out an entire album and missing out on the promo her singles would bring would work that well unless it's quality is undeniable/is a visual album or both. 

26 minutes ago, Aden said:

Yeah it's a strange irony because she's known more as an album artist in the music sphere but publicly, she's more known for her hits, fashion, public image. I would eve dare say actress.

Which is a crime because Joanne and Chromatica were great albums that deserve the love BTW and TFM regularly get. (I get why the public isn't into Artpop, though.)

I remember that Gaga used to be called an Album artist back in the days (TF/ TFM / BTW). Everything stopped when ARTPOP'S first week sales poured in with around 250k :skull: not a bad number at all but everyone was surprised because it underperformed compared to her own standards back then.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Bojana said:

apperently when she sang you&I a few night ago she said 'something about my cool Minnesota guy' - did Michael put that ring on her finger or nah? 

Yeah. Have you seen the rock on her left hand? I think he proposed on her bday this year. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I remember that Gaga used to be called an Album artist back in the days (TF/ TFM / BTW). Everything stopped when ARTPOP'S first week sales poured in with around 250k :skull: not a bad number at all but everyone was surprised because it underperformed compared to her own standards back then.

The HDD thread was brutal :skull:

but wow what a moment

and to think, we're 3.5 months from history :jonny5:

• Like 5

6 hours ago, ToniGaga96 said:

This is rude and unnecessary. 

You know I've been very critical of her attitude toward her pop career, but this is just mean.

6 hours ago, Thin White Duke said:

My girl is busy finishing up her album and doing her sold out shows, she has no time to sit and look pretty. Leave that to the untalented girls :gaycat:

6 hours ago, FrederickGa said:

Let's focus on the announcement first shall we? 

Yeah I'm not taking this gang-bang laying down. 

Enlighten me - what should she be doing exactly…. 

- Finishing an album? A Summer 2024 release is impossible if the album isn't ready yet. 

- Posting an announcement? She's been teasing an album for half a year and it's still crickets 

- Performing in Vegas? She doesn't have a show until Thursday. 

Instead of going to highly visible, Haute Couture runway shows (of fashion houses that are DYING to dress her for her upcoming JFAD press tour), Gaga has become a rent-a-singer for Pharma ads, makeup, and private events. Greedy, lazy, and disrespecting her legacy with these cheap side hustles. 

She's really getting on my last nerve. And her team of yes men are right there too. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

it's so interesting how the JFAD trailer got like 32m views on the official version in it's first two weeks and then has really struggled to accumulate many more views since then

the first Joker has insane trailer views, so hope this isn't a sign of diminished interest in it. on the plus side, it's one of the most viewed trailer for a 2024 movie with GvK and Inside Out 2 :bird:

I'm glad sometimes Ga doesn't listen to us cause she would be not here after ARTPOP

12 minutes ago, frankvert said:

- Finishing an album? A Summer 2024 release is impossible if the album isn't ready yet. 

- Posting an announcement? She's been teasing an album for half a year and it's still crickets 

Instead of going to highly visible, Haute Couture runway shows (of fashion houses that are DYING to dress her for her upcoming JFAD press tour), Gaga has become a rent-a-singer for Pharma ads, makeup, and private events. Greedy, lazy, and disrespecting her legacy with these cheap side hustles. 

She's really getting on my last nerve. And her team of yes men are right there too. 

spacer.png

maybe there's some grass you can touch nearby

https://letmegooglethat.com/?q=parks+near+me

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, frankvert said:

spacer.png

spacer.png

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

Twitter "insiders" talking about a tour in Q1-Q2 of 2025. How can we have a tour with no album?

Because it will be her farewell tour :suburban:

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Because it will be her farewell tour :suburban:

I really thought that the CBT was going to be her last tour because she would become a full-time actress. :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

What The World Needs Now Is Love Ball ofc :suburban:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Velvet said:

The HDD thread was brutal :skull:

The way it did less than Prism first week :skull: I mean I remember vividly how I ran around the internet screaming that Gar was an Albums artist and Katy was a singles artist, she would debut much higher than Katy anyways despite Applause wad doing worse than Roar. I then was silenced for months.

Unpopular opinion I wouldn't mind if LG7 comes out in 2025 and instead she focuses on JFaD and helping Biden win this election. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

16 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

The way it did less than Prism first week :skull: I mean I remember vividly how I ran around the internet screaming that Gar was an Albums artist and Katy was a singles artist, she would debut much higher than Katy anyways despite Applause wad doing worse than Roar. I then was silenced for months.

Time has proved you right though. Seems loke that was the first and last time a Katy album would outsell a Gaga album.

• Haha 1

Just randomly heard the girlfriend snippet. It sounds soooooo good. This is really going to be her best album 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TrymeB said:

Unpopular opinion I wouldn't mind if LG7 comes out in 2025 and instead she focuses on JFaD and helping Biden win this election. 

Delete.

• Like 1

Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

Just randomly heard the girlfriend snippet. It sounds soooooo good. This is really going to be her best scrapped album (to the vault)

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.