• Replies 213.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

The way LG7 will be our AHS Apocalypse with Coven aka Born This Way being a major part of it / themes of Hell 

The Fame / Murder House: Solid pieces of art, usually ranked high but not often the fan favorite 

The Fame Monster / Asylum: Usually regarded as the best, both dark 

Born This Way / Coven: Iconic, usually the fan favorite. Serving ***** 

ARTPOP / Freak Show: Clown makeup

OG LG5 / Hotel 

Joanne / Roanoke: More gritty and "raw" 

Chromatica / Cult: Both start with C

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Doctor Dick said:

I love that song. Too bad you can't stream it anywhere and all I have is the song on CD which I can't play anywhere anymore. 

:chick1: (unless it's blocked for you)

• Like 1

the corn

oh-my-god-i-thought-this-was-a-classy-party.gif

• Haha 4

39 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

the corn

Why did I click it immediately after you said that

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

I'm already getting spammed Katy's new single snippet video every 10 videos as a sponsored ad on TikTok :deadbanana: Let me hope and pray Gaga's team does some push promo for LG7 in the year 2024 strategies  and not billboards :deadbanana:

It will be promoted on billboards no one sees and probably in the sky with chemtrails but definitely NOT on any streaming services :heart:

• Haha 1

Stream Million Reasons for lg7 announcement 

2 hours ago, FameFatale said:

I'm already getting spammed Katy's new single snippet video every 10 videos as a sponsored ad on TikTok :deadbanana: Let me hope and pray Gaga's team does some push promo for LG7 in the year 2024 strategies  and not billboards :deadbanana:

You cannot force a hit. Forcing your song onto people's FYPs when no one likes the song does nothing. :jonny:  That is not a "2024 strategy".

Step #1 is to make sure the music is actually good. Everything else falls into place after that.

Cackling at Ga's latest jazz post on IG getting more likes than some people's (who have four times the followers) new music announcements. :jonny: 

11 hours ago, lisavanderpump said:

Glad to be getting new content and clips but I've always wondered why she has a tendency of accepting these random Khia gigs :clack:

She has a habit of performing at private events which I feel like is beneath her (I get once in awhile like Bey/Rih) and plus it's not as if she's strapped for cash. I wouldn't be surprised if she does it mainly for her band/team to get paid given that she doesn't tour that often and that's how most of them would otherwise make their money. Philanthropist Tricon :cm:

She does it because they pay her fee of between $8m and $15m a gig. :deadbanana: Every popstar outside of Taylor does gigs like this if the gigs are willing to pay their price. There is nothing Khia about that kind of payday for an hour gig.

Edited by Sannie

4 hours ago, FameFatale said:

Another week, another nothing 

:suburban:

😭

I still believe that performing at weddings or private parties may be more suitable for someone like Jessie J, rather than a legendary artist such as Gaga. But that's my opinion... 

I know that money is money, but it is worth noting that when Beyoncé or Rihanna accepted similar gigs (and they accepted only few of them), they transformed their performances into noteworthy events, generating a different type of discourse. 

That said, at least she looked stunning, and her costumes were more beautiful than anything she wore in Vegas. Even her wig, in Vegas we got a dead skunk :deadbanana2: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I still believe that performing at weddings or private parties may be more suitable for someone like Jessie J, rather than a legendary artist such as Gaga. But that's my opinion... 

I know that money is money, but it is worth noting that when Beyoncé or Rihanna accepted similar gigs (and they accepted only few of them), they transformed their performances into noteworthy events, generating a different type of discourse. 

That said, at least she looked stunning, and her costumes were more beautiful than anything she wore in Vegas. Even her wig, in Vegas we got a dead skunk :deadbanana2: 

She is doing vegas show this time,so it's very easy to accept this gigs

44 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I mean Bey even performed at Blue's school for fundraising. I think it's normal for them as a performer to perform these kind of gigs. 

• Thanks 2

Why do I feel like she should do a short stadium tour with BTW classics :WAP: 

I have been watching all the videos from JP AND SHE LOOKS LIKE PUSSAY, SOUNDS LIKE PUSSAY, OH GOD, GODGA IS COMING BACK :WAP: 

• Like 1

Announcement Today

lets start the countdown to delusion land 

33 minutes ago, Mix said:

I mean Bey even performed at Blue's school for fundraising. I think it's normal for them as a performer to perform these kind of gigs. 

Yes, but fundraising is different from a private wedding or to entertain some random rich people somewhere idk. I'm not saying she's the only one who does them, but I think it's a bit beneath her, considering the type of gigs she accepts. But from a financial perspective, she's making easy money, so I understand. I just don't think it's cool, but whatever. I mean, she's the same person who launched a worldwide campaign for a headache medication that costs $1,200.:rip:

Edited by ToniGaga96
  • Like 1

A son of Gaga?

:jonny:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kanes said:

A son of Gaga?

:jonny:

More like father, that song is from 2007 :laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

More like father, that song is from 2007 :laugh:

Oh!

Gentleman Gaga snapped.

EptuDPj.gif

Edited by Kanes

Do we know if shes attending fashion week in paris this week

An announcement today or tomorrow then an appearance in Paris at Fashion Week + taking advantage of her stay in Paris to record radio interviews would be perfect (That's what Katy Perry does) but since we're less and less sure that the single will be released in July...

I think instead she's getting ready for a new concert paid by a company. 

Edited by TheOrangeTree

People already on the Schiaparelli carpet entering the venue. Praying but not having high hope. 

The bling not the music, what a Reverse-Warholian Experience :ryan3:

50 minutes ago, TMRA said:

Do we know if shes attending fashion week in paris this week

She is not 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.