Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

49 minutes ago, Arthoe said:

Girlies, excuse high long time no see, but I got a question:

are we as a fanbase aware rn that Americano is going viral on TikTok because Gaga performed it at Vegas? All the fanmade clips on TikTok have like CLOSE to a 700k likes and 2m views EACH :deadbanana2:

I swear to god, if Americano is OUR Cruel Summer :deadbanana2:

As much as I'd love for other songs to get a massive revival à la Bloody Mary, I'd scream at BTW getting a seventh overall single and second consecutive single in the 2020s.

:bibliahh:

• Like 3

• Replies 213.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

1 minute ago, Dylangaga said:

Isn't that AHS promo?:suburban:

I think so. 

I love the artwork that account has been posting. I'm so here for the white demon aesthetics and dark visuals. 

:suburban:

14 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

i rihported this fake insider account :gaycat4:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Poker Face said:

i rihported this fake insider account :gaycat4:

They're not claiming to be an insider. They're just having fun posting fan-made stuff. It's not that serious. 

1 hour ago, JapaneseMommy said:

The chours on "love me right" eats

I love that song. Too bad you can't stream it anywhere and all I have is the song on CD which I can't play anywhere anymore. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Aden said:

As much as I'd love for other songs to get a massive revival à la Bloody Mary, I'd scream at BTW getting a seventh overall single and second consecutive single in the 2020s.

:bibliahh:

And we'd get the new album postponed :gaycat6:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

One of them uploaded a clip of Bad Romance and called it "I want your love" 

:rip:

1 hour ago, Arthoe said:

Girlies, excuse high long time no see, but I got a question:

are we as a fanbase aware rn that Americano is going viral on TikTok because Gaga performed it at Vegas? All the fanmade clips on TikTok have like CLOSE to a 700k likes and 2m views EACH :deadbanana2:

I swear to god, if Americano is OUR Cruel Summer :deadbanana2:

Gaga better put Americano (Vegas Version) on streaming services asap!!! 

at least we got good vocals,her vocal range never good like this before,wow

Love Me Right is the best song on Chromatica but yall aren't ready for that discussion!

• Thanks 1

Saw a tiktok with 2020s biggest female artists and there was no Gaga and someone in the comments asked where she was and the reply was she's a flop. I'm so over this narrative and therefore I wish Gaga smashes SOLO again so this tired narrative can go die. Also, this solo and "Bradley!!!!!1111" excuse is stupid because Shallow would've smashed if it was solo and ARUTW would've been a second solo smash and so would Rain On Me if it were the lead to Chromatic because there was hype and it's catchy. 

15 minutes ago, Doctor Dick said:

and ARUTW would've been a second solo smash

It is a solo smash. It's 5x plat eligible in the US without even being released as a single there. It's also moved around 14-15 million units WW despite only being a single in two countries. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

It is a solo smash. It's 5x plat eligible in the US without even being released as a single there. It's also moved around 14-15 million units WW despite only being a single in two countries. 

Well then it needs to be certified :WAP:

Just now, Doctor Dick said:

Well then it needs to be certified :WAP:

Her certifications are so behind it's not even funny. ARUTW should by 5x plat, Shallow should be Diamond, ROM should be 4x plat, Poker Face is 13-14x plat, Judas is 3x-4x plat. Hoping they do a discography-wide RIAA update when LG7 starts. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Her certifications are so behind it's not even funny. ARUTW should by 5x plat, Shallow should be Diamond, ROM should be 4x plat, Poker Face is 13-14x plat, Judas is 3x-4x plat. Hoping they do a discography-wide RIAA update when LG7 starts. 

Do we know how close ROM is to 5x Platinum? It'd be cool if we could say every one of her albums/eras has had at least one of those.

• Like 1

Is SL anywhere close to 2x plat or is that a lost cause

:eli: 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

Presumably they will do it when the new era launches. That's what they usually do and what we've seen her peers do. However, we must remember certifications cost so if Interflop decides to cut down on their budget for Gaga then Shallow can kiss 'til next time to that Diamond plaque. 

Another week, another nothing 

going 2 start saving up money for this next tour because I will be snatching VIP and GA like its been over a decade since ive seen the QUEEN

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, Aden said:

Do we know how close ROM is to 5x Platinum? It'd be cool if we could say every one of her albums/eras has had at least one of those.

It's just barely over 4 million units (not even close to 4.1 million yet unfortunately). Still having 7 (platinum or higher) albums that each have at least one top 4 single + at least one song with 4 million units in the US (or higher) in a 16 year career is nothing to scoff at :clap3:

31 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Reveal hidden contents

Is SL anywhere close to 2x plat or is that a lost cause

:eli: 

That's a lost cause. It's around 1.3-1.5 million US units, and those recurrents ensure that it's going to stay in that region for the time being :suburban:

Edited by Aston Martin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

ASIB being a 4x platinum album with a 10-11x plat. eligible #1 single and another 5x plat. eligible song (with several other 1-2x plat. eligible songs) is so ******* impressive. I see several OGHs either pretend it's not a Gaga era or still try to push the fAd narrative when that Gaga era did happen (at over a decade into her career at that). Having #1 songs in 3 different decades, several hit songs (solo and otherwise) 1+ decade into her career, and strong recurrents along the way is textbook longevity. And that's not to mention her massive acting career too. Now all we need is her team to get their **** together and for LG7 to actually get released :gaycat6:

Edited by Aston Martin
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

going 2 start saving up money for this next tour because I will be snatching VIP and GA like its been over a decade since ive seen the QUEEN

I think her next tour is gonna see huge growth from TCB. Her prices are gonna be nuts :biblio:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

I think her next tour is gonna see huge growth from TCB. Her prices are gonna be nuts :biblio:

yeah im never going to get tickets to see her for 100 bucks ever again :skull:

• Like 1

I'm already getting spammed Katy's new single snippet video every 10 videos as a sponsored ad on TikTok :deadbanana: Let me hope and pray Gaga's team does some push promo for LG7 in the year 2024 strategies  and not billboards :deadbanana:

• Like 1

I was looking for LG7 info and I think I caught the hidden messages and metaphors and all that. It's going to be just for the f4gS

Spoiler

LG7

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.