Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Omg, you guys did a countdown today??? Why?? :rip:

Some other user mentioned this before, but Interscope may be doing a Billie release for this album cycle. No lead single. Announce the album and preorders in early July and release the album in August 

i mean that was billie's personal choice not something she was forced to do... i just really want at least 1 single before, to build hype... like 1 single a month b4 is perfect to me

• Replies 163.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

2 minutes ago, Sannie said:

As a thank you for waiting for the film. As a little tease of what's to come. As just a fun snippet to hear something.

My God, this entire thing is entirely self-inflicted by yourselves.

calm down kindness punk, like gaga herself wouldn't have known we would all freak out over it, she knew how we'd be so she could have just not, honestly!

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Continuing my J&P crusade :eli: The new black outfit last night looks cheap.

Who's the designer behind most of these looks? It's tragic. :deadbanana:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

her sister...

• Haha 1

Just now, bigboyzeddy said:

her sister...

Well, time to replace her with someone that doesn't make her residency look like it's for an impersonator. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

Your boyfriend needs to have the #THINK talk with you it seems. :eli:

I'm sure she's announcing at 1PM or at 5:30PM or at 8PM.

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Omg, you guys did a countdown today??? Why?? :rip:

Some other user mentioned this before, but Interscope may be doing a Billie release for this album cycle. No lead single. Announce the album and preorders in early July and release the album in August 

This is increasingly likely. She's more likely to see success on the billboard 200 than 100. Obviously would be lovely if a lead did do numbers but whatever 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Sombre said:

Your boyfriend needs to have the #THINK talk with you it seems. :eli:

It's just strange since for once I'm like, "oh, her makeup looks nice" :)

And then I see the dress. So used to the opposite phenomenon.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bigboyzeddy said:

i mean that was billie's personal choice not something she was forced to do... i just really want at least 1 single before, to build hype... like 1 single a month b4 is perfect to me

No mainstream artist, besides maybe Taylor, have full control of how their label releases their work. 

Gaga and Interscope have been burnt by two lead single campaigns in a row, Perfect Illusion and Stupid Love. It could be logical to just not have a lead single for this album.
Gaga's recent album success has been very front loaded, that's not shade it's the truth. A single released with the album will perform much better than a single released by itself 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

No mainstream artist, besides maybe Taylor, have full control of how their label releases their work. 

Gaga and Interscope have been burnt by two lead single campaigns in a row, Perfect Illusion and Stupid Love. It could be logical to just not have a lead single for this album.
Gaga's recent album success has been very front loaded, that's not shade it's the truth. A single released with the album will perform much better than a single released by itself 

It's hard stanning a fad

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Kepko said:

:dancehall2:

Lemme call BTWF toll free number for you :hug:

• Haha 1

Let's do ****, Marry and Kill with Haus members 

**** - Nicola

Marry - Lady gaga ( for dollars and demos )

Kill - Bobby, Sarah, Freddy, Richy, etc

• Haha 3

It's a good day to blame

Spoiler

Natali Germanotta 

It's kinda sad that we expected something to be out by february and here we are, almost july, without so much as even a release date :monkey:

Hope we get some confirmation soon and, most importantly, it's worth the wait :bird:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven

16 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Let's do ****, Marry and Kill with Haus members 

**** - Nicola

Marry - Lady gaga ( for dollars and demos )

Kill - Bobby, Sarah, Freddy, Richy, etc

Ok now do richy, perez, terry Richardson 

57 minutes ago, Sannie said:

As a thank you for waiting for the film. As a little tease of what's to come. As just a fun snippet to hear something.

My God, this entire thing is entirely self-inflicted by yourselves.

I think the problem is the "Gaga Returns" part. If they weren't planning on releasing anytime soon, it should have been worded differently. 

Edited by judaskills
  • Thanks 4

When he's heard LG7 or the lead I think Mr S will come spill in the base :bird:

4 minutes ago, thesegayz said:

Ok now do richy, perez, terry Richardson 

That's a triple Kill :bird:

• Haha 4

51 minutes ago, Janet said:

This is increasingly likely. She's more likely to see success on the billboard 200 than 100. Obviously would be lovely if a lead did do numbers but whatever 

Stupid Love went top 5 despite leaking a month in advance and ROM went #1… :thing:

imo not releasing singles before the album would be a bad move considering how much harder it is for established artists to have success on the h100 after they release their albums now. Also, assuming she is releasing the album in August/September, she's probably going to drop it and forget about it (at least for a few months) while she's promoting JFAD. :katie:

Edited by Noah
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, bigboyzeddy said:

i really wish we never got that LG7 snippet... what was the point other than to make us suffer

this.

absolutely no reason to drop a teaser and then dip in silence. everything was aligned perfectly for her to release the lead single and the excuses that people give like "[insert artist name] is releasing.. but this artist is gonna drop that week" are aneurism inducing.

12 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

It's kinda sad that we expected something to be out by february and here we are, almost july, without so much as even a release date :monkey:

Hope we get some confirmation soon and, most importantly, it's worth the wait :bird:

This year is gonna be huge!!!! 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, screaming slave said:

this.

absolutely no reason to drop a teaser and then dip in silence. everything was aligned perfectly for her to release the lead single and the excuses that people give like "[insert artist name] is releasing.. but this artist is gonna drop that week" are aneurism inducing.

Y'all do too much. 

She's not on our timeline, she's on her own. The teaser was to get the fans excited. Just chill and enjoy the ride when it happens. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

When he's heard LG7 or the lead I think Mr S will come spill in the base :bird:

Someone already has "Girlfriend/Garden of Eden." If it's the lead, I would guess that Mr. S has already heard it. :dancehall:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.