Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

in the unlikely event that its a surprise drop tonight, i rlly dont want it to be cause ill be sleeping probably and i wanna be informed so i can enjoy the moment with everyone else 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 163.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

today would be a great day for an announcement a tease :suburban:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, bigboyzeddy said:

in the unlikely event that its a surprise drop tonight, i rlly dont want it to be cause ill be sleeping probably and i wanna be informed so i can enjoy the moment with everyone else 

I'll wake you up, bigzaddy!:suburban:

• Haha 5

Just now, WildAmerican said:

today would be a great day for an announcement a tease :suburban:

Every day is a great day for some new crumbs.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Well, the studio and the creative team decided to have a soundtrack full of jazz covers instead of an original album (à la A Star Is Born).

Let's also remember that Gaga is signed to Interscope (UMG) and the movie is from Warner Bros.

Also, cross-promotion may be good for the studio but not for the actress. If she cares about the award season, releasing her own music during the campaign for the biggest role of her life so far could backfire. 

(Look at how Ari is managing the same thing)

One thing I'm 100% sure is that Gaga will release, at the very least, 3 weeks before the elections. If not, she will go to 2025 which it's probably out of the question now

So the LG7 release date is between August 2nd and October 11th, if we are pushing, October 18th

So a single this summer is basically confirmed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I really hope people werent lying about Gaga going to fashion week...cause seeing Gaga in couture in the vibes of her new era, likely with black hair, is almost as excitinh as an announcement

Edited by Miracle
  • Like 10

If no surprise release tonight then get ready, girlies!

article-2150651-1349F875000005DC-751_634

• Haha 1

Just now, Miracle said:

One thing I'm 100% sure is that Gaga will release, at the very least, 3 weeks before the elections. If not, she will go to 2025 which it's probably out of the question now

So the LG7 release date is between August 2nd and October 11th, if we are pushing, October 18th

So a single this summer is basically confirmed.

Yes, I briefly forgot about the election.:deadbanana2:

You are 100% correct; there is no way she would release her album a week before the election. She will definitely campaign for Biden or promote the vote, and we know that when it comes to American politics, Gaga never sits things out.

• Like 1

In my ideal world Gaga will announce the single today for next friday, so yes a week in advance. Attend fashion week next week, serve LG7 looks, give a remix for a runway show like she did with Scheisse and GH and then release everything on friday.

Sounds good so it wont happen 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, BibleThisWay said:

She looked and sounded so good last night

I'd kinda love her to pick a random album track for each J+P show to do a Jazz rendition of it

Yeah. Imagine if she does smth like Taylor. Play an album track every night. That would be fun 

8 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

:WAP:

jazz is close enough

welcome back, unfulfilled BTW era promises :jonny3:

• Haha 1

her saying "not tonight" is kinda suspicious, but i feel june atp is out of the question

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I wonder if Interscope liked how Billie did the whole drop at once and maybe pushing her to do the same? :deadbanana:

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I wonder if Interscope liked how Billie did the whole drop at once and maybe pushing her to do the same? :deadbanana:

They still have to announce it at least 40 days in advance to get those pre-orders tho, even a month is ok, but the more the pre-orders are up the better:gaygacat3:

Edited by ToniGaga96

As for the "not tonight" I feel like yall are overreacting. She probably meant not tonigh, as "I'm doing jazz shows. I won't talk about pop music" 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

omfg 3 hours 45 minutes

ZKe0le4.gif

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

As for the "not tonight" I feel like yall are overreacting. She probably meant not tonigh, as "I'm doing jazz shows. I won't talk about pop music" 

That's what I got out of it too. I don't think she meant it as "not tonight, cause it's coming tomorrow" :rip:  I think it's what you said. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Funtonight15 said:

we like being delusional 🥲

• Like 1

• Haha 10

Don't you try to catch me

I'm living on the edge of the law 

aH2vhke.gif

The show goes well past midnight ET, she's not releasing something while she's literally on stage dd

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ToniGaga96 said:

RideOrDie spills in other threads :suburban:

Probably they just hate us :zzz:

Anyway, Camila (interscope) will release a single tomorrow and the album next week.

I don't know if it's just a promo single or an official single, so I don't know how much Interscope will spend on it.

Let's hope Gaga will at least announce something tomorrow :weeps:

1 hour ago, ToniGaga96 said:

The fact that they are aware of other releases increases my confidence in their statement about being excited for a Gaga release this month. Perhaps it will be a surprise release for real.  :rip:

That's what I was saying ! I believe in June release as well because of rideordie 

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

The show goes well past midnight ET, she's not releasing something while she's literally on stage dd

That's why she's going to announce it today and perform a jazz version tonight.:suburban:

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

She could release at noon et Friday maybe? But even if, what's the problem if she's on stage still, anyway it's not her who create instagram posts :rip:

Edited by Daglazzo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.