Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

4 minutes ago, BibleThisWay said:

I think it's safe to assume that Gaga will go #1 in most weeks even with some competition (excluding Taylor). I do wonder about the timeline though because she only really has three options; 1) release the lead in the coming weeks and album in August, 2) overlap between LG7 and JFAD and 3) release LG7 after JFAD/early 2025. I think the first is most likely but wouldn't be surprised to see music come much later in the year  :confused:

I don't think option 3 is on the table anymore, before the special yes but not now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 163.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Just now, FameFatale said:

I'm not crazy about the skunk hair :clack:

skunk GIF

• Haha 5

can't believe we're finally getting a black hair era :WAP:

• Like 11

The fact that she answered "NOT TONIGHT" and not "SOON" 

:WAP:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Of we dont get any info next week im losing hope

I cant wait for joker to come out lol. My dumbass ex of 5 years who cheated on me is a huge joker batman fan and he wont be able to escape thinking about me every time he sees gaga :WAP:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

The fact that she answered "NOT TONIGHT" and not "SOON" 

:WAP:

bc she meant TONIGHT at midnight :ryan3:

• Haha 2

she said NOT TONIGHT bc she meant TOMMOROW AT MIDNIGHT!! after the jazz show!!! its the 21st..

• Haha 1

MIDNIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT CONFIRMED per ATRL Liddo sources

:ryan3:

• Haha 8

37 minutes ago, Janet said:

I just hope it's gonna be new and fresh and not literally just a BTW copy tho. Like it's always better to move on and create new art and new movement not be Perry'd trying to capture the success of your old eras

:clack:

44 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I don't think option 3 is on the table anymore, before the special yes but not now

True I do think it's sooner rather than later but I'm always apprehensive when it comes to Gags :toofunny3:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

I just hope it's gonna be new and fresh and not literally just a BTW copy tho. Like it's always better to move on and create new art and new movement not be Perry'd trying to capture the success of your old eras

:clack:

She's never done that so… I'm sure they came up with something new, maybe took inspiration from older work (which is totally 

"I don't need prayers, I'm going to hell" 

oh girrrrrl :deadbanana2: Karen is gonna pop off over that 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

"I don't need prayers, I'm going to hell" 

oh girrrrrl :deadbanana2: Karen is gonna pop off over that 

Oh, the Karens will secretly listen to LG7 and feel naughty. Gaga made them cry with ASIB, and now she will make them feel like unholy whores :gaygacat5:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Janet said:

Kinda crazy how long the Vegas Jazz residency has been going when you put it that way  :psyduck:

This residency has been going on for a third of her career :dies: 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

bc she meant TONIGHT at midnight :ryan3:

Midnight Mayhem with Me (Gaga's version) 🤩

3 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

its coming on friday 

2:41

RideOrDie spills in other threads :suburban:

Probably they just hate us :zzz:

Anyway, Camila (interscope) will release a single tomorrow and the album next week.

I don't know if it's just a promo single or an official single, so I don't know how much Interscope will spend on it.

Let's hope Gaga will at least announce something tomorrow :weeps:

Edited by ToniGaga96
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

This residency has been going on for a third of her career :dies: 

Glad they saw sense and gave up on Enigma :suburban:

it's actually so clever, she can leave jazzga for vegas and be Popga for the rest of the world. She be staying in her bag, versatile chanteuse :WAP:

Edited by Janet
  • Like 4

The fact that they are aware of other releases increases my confidence in their statement about being excited for a Gaga release this month. Perhaps it will be a surprise release for real.  :rip:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

surprise release on fridays that's why no insider knows it! 

:suburban:

• Haha 2

If the lead single isn't coming tonight (highly unlikely) or next Friday the 28th, I have no idea when LG7 rollout will start. 

If she's dropping the album before Joker, August 9th is the most ideal date (breathing room before Venice, no major competition, gives an extra week for pre-orders). 

If LG7 and JFAD rollouts will be intertwined, I'm leaning towards a November 1st release date. JFAD will have been out for a month, the day after Gagaween, even more time for pre-orders. 

I'm sick of the guessing games though! I'd rather her just announce even it's far away than continue stringing us along like this :bird:

• Thanks 1

Now that I think about it, one of the only concrete pieces of evidence about LG7 is that 1 second video of her in the booth behind the mic where someone says "Halloween" in the background. Maybe a Fall release has been the plan all along :celestial5:

37 minutes ago, Nico Robin said:

She's never done that so… I'm sure they came up with something new, maybe took inspiration from older work (which is totally 

totally what

oh-really-black-girl-smile-phkojc4p3mvs8c8k.gif

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, frankvert said:

Now that I think about it, one of the only concrete pieces of evidence about LG7 is that 1 second video of her in the booth behind the mic where someone says "Halloween" in the background. Maybe a Fall release has been the plan all along :celestial5:

this :gaycat4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.