Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

6 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Country album, friend of Taylor, we don't need to be blocked like this. :coffee2:

+ Sabrina is pulling unbelievable numbers, and she's out on the 23rd.

The week after, Gaga will be in Venice, so I highly doubt it's doable. The only Fridays left are August 2nd and August 9th if she doesn't want to risk debuting at #2.

Wow that's the facts, how about that @Miracle

3 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

I am gonna clown little but more and say it is possible she releases on 28 june despite Camila. 

Camila have been reviecing b-list treatment from interscope. She isn't recieving major playlisting and radio deal with or without Gaga.

Well, idk how it works and how much is it possible

• Like 1

• Replies 163.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Just now, Orsay said:

Post Malone's last album did like 115k first week and peaked at #2... we can take that hick if we have to, y'all underestimate Gaga

Anyway me and Gar speak telepathically and SOMETHING major is definitely coming in the next 48 hrs. Probably a surprise release of the lead tonight but idk for sure!

I'm not underestimating Gaga, but most of the Swifies hate us. If Taylor comes out in support of Malone, he will be #1 easily. And we still don't know if he has any major features on the record... 

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

You should definitely stop obsessing over who's releasing.

How if it directly affects other releases such as Gaga :ryan3:

Edited by Daglazzo
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

I am gonna clown little but more and say it is possible she releases on 28 june despite Camila. 

Camila have been reviecing b-list treatment from interscope. She isn't recieving major playlisting and radio deal with or without Gaga.

I 100% said the same thing the other day. Album vs a single are two very different things and no way Camila is challening for top 5 debut for any song off her album even if a song features Drake (unless he drags kendrick for filth and everyone wants to hear it but i doubt he wants to poke the bear again)

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Do we have proof of that? Omg, poor Camila. She signed to Interscope for this? :deadbanana2:

None of pre-album singles got TTH. Basically very poor playlisting and no push on radio beyind just impact date for one song.

So yeah its B-list treatment in my eyes, and makes sense. Interscope have Gaga, Billie, Olivia, Lana and Selena. Like she is not top 5 on their roster.

4 minutes ago, Miracle said:

You should definitely stop obsessing over who's releasing.

I'm not obsessing, potentially Gaga could release her album anytime she wants. But realistically, her label wants to make it as simple as possible for her to be #1. Other releases can influence the strategy they will use, it's just a fact 

14 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

And it's ok, but why can't he just say «I don't know anything» 

sorry sis, but RGoD doesn't owe anything to us :chick3:

1 minute ago, zoldyck said:

None of pre-album singles got TTH. Basically very poor playlisting and no push on radio beyind just impact date for one song.

So yeah its B-list treatment in my eyes, and makes sense. Interscope have Gaga, Billie, Olivia, Lana and Selena. Like she is not top 5 on their roster.

If they will also put Gaga up against her, they must really hate the poor girl. :suburban:

• Haha 2

And lets just accept the fact that none of the usual reliable insiders like rideordie or supervillian etc know anything this time around. Lets just be patient and wait 

2 minutes ago, TMRA said:

I 100% said the same thing the other day. Album vs a single are two very different things and no way Camila is challening for top 5 debut for any song off her album even if a song features Drake (unless he drags kendrick for filth and everyone wants to hear it but i doubt he wants to poke the bear again)

The song was recorded before the feud, so yeah nothing to worry that.

Basically label avoid releases on same day from two big artist. Interscope are not going to release Gaga/Billie on same day cause who will get #1 on tth, new music playlists, radio deals, youtube ads, etc.

Camila isn't a problem since she isn't getting those things anyway.

• Like 2

It would be a lovely surprise to see her announce tonight for a release tomorrow but it's just not characteristic for her to do that. I'd have more expected her rollout to be similar to Katy's if not exactly that, I presumed a few weeks ago she'd come July 12th. But I wonder if that's been altered a bit now.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TMRA said:

And lets just accept the fact that none of the usual reliable insiders like rideordie or supervillian etc know anything this time around. Lets just be patient and wait 

They do know, Supervillain knows the title. Probably not dates or something, idk. 

5 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I'm not obsessing, potentially Gaga could release her album anytime she wants. But realistically, her label wants to make it as simple as possible for her to be #1. Other releases can influence the strategy they will use, it's just a fact 

Most weeks this year have been incredibly competitive. At this point, who knows if Taylor will release 5 extra songs from TTPD and sell it as the Superdeluxe version and be #1 on the August 5th week. Also pretty reminder that Reputation TV is coming to get at least 4-5 weeks at #1 this fall

4 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Most weeks this year have been incredibly competitive. At this point, who knows if Taylor will release 5 extra songs from TTPD and sell it as the Superdeluxe version and be #1 on the August 5th week. Also pretty reminder that Reputation TV is coming to get at least 4-5 weeks at #1 this fall

True. She is yet to release the anthology part of the album so relistically she can block whoever she wants to:gaycat6: its a risk thats going to happen but lets just hope the music is good and has longevity

• Like 2

Americano :dies: the jazz version actually kinda works, I see the vision :suburban:

4 hours ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Not to be anti kindness punk but it is kinda cringe seeing people in person at the shows being like "LeslieXO32? It's me, JonMonsterKills!"

"it's me, hellobitchezzzz" :suburban:

• Haha 2

At the beginning of the year, she had the ideal time to release her project, but maybe it wasn't ready yet.

But I agree, we must stop worrying about who releases what, because with this kind of thinking, she'll never release her album.

Taylor can release another album, The Weeknd can release an album, Rihanna can release an album, and why not God himself?
The key is to focus on good critics, album longevity and touring.
C'mon it's lady gaga, she's got nothing left to prove, she's sold out stadiums, sold millions of albums, won Oscars, Grammys. Who cares if she debuts #2 except for the trolls on twitter who have such a miserable life irl that they spit their hate on internet? 

Only a Jazz story and no real post? She is coming me fears :duca:

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Dear Reader said:

sorry sis, but RGoD doesn't owe anything to us :chick3:

But he can answer because he's not Gaga herself me thinks 

:suburban:

17 hours and 25 minutes until her surprise release

:suburban:

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, TheOrangeTree said:

At the beginning of the year, she had the ideal time to release her project, but maybe it wasn't ready yet.

But I agree, we must stop worrying about who releases what, because with this kind of thinking, she'll never release her album.

Taylor can release another album, The Weeknd can release an album, Rihanna can release an album, and why not God himself?
The key is to focus on good critics, album longevity and touring.
C'mon it's lady gaga, she's got nothing left to prove, she's sold out stadiums, sold millions of albums, won Oscars, Grammys. Who cares if she debuts #2 except for the trolls on twitter who have such a miserable life irl that they spit their hate on internet? 

I think you all misunderstood what I meant. I personally don't care at all about how she will perform. If it's a success, good. If it's not, I couldn't care less. As long as I love the music, I'm fine! 

But that doesn't mean that the label won't push for a #1; they will try to help her achieve that because it's good press. If Gaga does well in the charts, the label benefits from that. If Gaga is successful, the label benefits from that, etc.

I'm not saying that Gaga can't release her album because other artists are releasing theirs. I'm just saying that realistically, since they know in advance who is releasing what and when, they can schedule her album in the safest way possible. If a week is less crowded, the label can spend less on playlisting and "promo." It's beneficial for them to do so.

Since we are speculating when she could release her album, it's more likely to happen when she has less competition. That doesn't mean it's gonna happen; it's just a logical guess.

Gaga has nothing left to prove, and I doubt she cares about the numbers, but her label will always care as long as she keeps making money for them.:celestial5:

I just want an announcement today or tomorrow... even though the single is coming out in July but I need an announcement now!! (Also, it's suspicious that she doesn't make any posts on IG)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

I just want an announcement today or tomorrow... even though the single is coming out in July but I need an announcement now!! (Also, it's suspicious that she doesn't make any posts on IG)

Same, I just need a date so I can mark my calendar and stop being impatient.:coffee2:

• Thanks 3

I think it's safe to assume that Gaga will go #1 in most weeks even with some competition (excluding Taylor). I do wonder about the timeline though because she only really has three options; 1) release the lead in the coming weeks and album in August, 2) overlap between LG7 and JFAD and 3) release LG7 after JFAD/early 2025. I think the first is most likely but wouldn't be surprised to see music come much later in the year  :confused:

Can she release Americano (Jazz Version)? I need that :gaygacat9:

• Haha 1

I'm not crazy about the skunk hair :clack:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.