Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

Y'all know it must be coming tomorrow cause next week it's out of schedule (Camila), July 5 seems already too late when we have album in August, considering two singles (second one just before the album obviously)

• Replies 163.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Apparently shee going to fashion week in Milan next week, but we will see.

Couture week in Paris*

Just now, Daglazzo said:

Y'all know it must be coming tomorrow cause next week it's out of schedule (Camila), July 5 seems already too late when we have album in August, considering two singles (second one just before the album obviously)

Chromatica was gonna come 41 days after Stupid Love. If she releases on July 5th, 41 days would be on August 16th. She can even do July 19th and release just before Venice lol

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Couture week in Paris*

Ooh why did I think Milan lmao

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

It's the smartest Friday to release her lead single, considering the only two empty dates left in August for the album are August 2nd and August 9th. 

If something is truly coming soon, this is her best window.

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Chromatica was gonna come 41 days after Stupid Love. If she releases on July 5th, 41 days would be on August 16th. She can even do July 19th and release just before Venice lol

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

It's the smartest Friday to release her lead single, considering the only two empty dates left in August for the album are August 2nd and August 9th

If something is truly coming soon, this is her best window.

Miranda Cosgrove Meme GIF

so what's the truth?

Can she just announce something please????? 

• Thanks 1

I claim tomorrow single with the album coming out August 9

• Thanks 1

Btw, how many "put your hands up" last night? :eli: 

• Haha 3

I believe it's coming tomorrow for real, I know I used to say I'm done and over but it's never really over just because it's over doesn't meant that's really over and over 

• Like 1

Gaga singing 'Fly Me to the MOON' definitely has a new flavour these days :thing:

• Like 1

@RideOrDie just say anything this one time you've been silent long enough, please 

She looked and sounded so good last night

I'd kinda love her to pick a random album track for each J+P show to do a Jazz rendition of it

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Daglazzo said:

@RideOrDie just say anything this one time you've been silent long enough, please 

I don't think he knows anything :sadviolin:

• Thanks 3

I agree that tomorrow is an ideal date to release but I just dont think its coming sadly. She never announced only 1 day earlier so I m gonna write tomorrow off. But July yes, thats the month. Rarely anybody nowdays releases a second single before the album so yeah, July single, album August and a second singe with the album release seems reasonable

Just now, Badgalbriel said:

I don't think he knows anything :sadviolin:

And it's ok, but why can't he just say «I don't know anything» 

Anyway, black & blonde hair, biblical references, illuminati contract, rock influences, dark aesthetics...

Everything is ready for Born This Way's sister :WAP:

Even her VOCALS 

Edited by Namiskine
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Miranda Cosgrove Meme GIF

so what's the truth?

Country album, friend of Taylor, we don't need to be blocked like this. :coffee2:

+ Sabrina is pulling unbelievable numbers, and she's out on the 23rd.

The week after, Gaga will be in Venice, so I highly doubt it's doable. The only Fridays left are August 2nd and August 9th if she doesn't want to risk debuting at #2.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Country album, friend of Taylor, we don't need to be blocked like this. :coffee2:

The week after, Gaga will be in Venice, so I highly doubt it's doable. The only Fridays left are August 2nd and August 9th if she doesn't want to risk debuting at #2.

Posty has been flopping lately so it can be done but definitley avoid Sabrina, her streaming numbers are gonna be huge

I am gonna clown little but more and say it is possible she releases on 28 june despite Camila. 

Camila have been reviecing b-list treatment from interscope. She isn't recieving major playlisting and radio deal with or without Gaga.

• Like 2

Just now, TMRA said:

Posty has been flopping lately so it can be done but definitley avoid Sabrina, her streaming numbers are gonna be huge

I know, but all it takes is a tweet from Taylor in support and he will be #1. :deadbanana2:

Post Malone's last album did like 115k first week and peaked at #2... we can take that hick if we have to, y'all underestimate Gaga

Anyway me and Gar speak telepathically and SOMETHING major is definitely coming in the next 48 hrs. Probably a surprise release of the lead tonight but idk for sure!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, zoldyck said:

I am gonna clown little but more and say it is possible she releases on 28 june despite Camila. 

Camila have been reviecing b-list treatment from interscope. She isn't recieving major playlisting and radio deal with or without Gaga.

Do we have proof of that? Omg, poor Camila. She signed to Interscope for this? :deadbanana2:

Just now, ToniGaga96 said:

I know, but all it takes is a tweet from Taylor in support and he will be #1. :deadbanana2:

True :gaycat6: all i know she needs to hurry her ass up and put the damn album preorders. I dont care or expect a #1 single debut but I need the album to not get blocked from the top spot

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

You should definitely stop obsessing over who's releasing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.