Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

25 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Thankfully we'll have a generic pop house edm song produced by Dr.Luke to bop this Friday

Not even this for your weekend 

Oh you poor thing 

:suburban:

Edited by Santhosh
  • Haha 2

• Replies 163.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Anyway, at least we know Gaga has these three next weeks free. Not that Katy is some kind of threat but I'm pretty sure they'd avoid to release in the ssme week

I still think its the 28th since Gaga said Happy Pride in a hint-y tone at the Chromatica Ball film premiere

• Haha 1

Just now, Santhosh said:

Not even this for your weekend 

Oh you poor thing 

thats cuz we will have gagz

Announcing preorder a month in advance might actually secure a high chart position, it will be interesting to see if this becomes a more common practice

It's kinda how Taylor racks up massive album preorders, she announces them long in advance

• Like 2

Ariana fans: The boy is mine remix announcement 
Katy Perry fans: lead single announcement 
Lady Gaga fans: insta post of gaga with a trumpet in her hand announcing she's so happy to be back in Vegas 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Kats about to have their own Stupid Luv

OT: July it is

• Haha 1

Cute that she posted a snippet from the set of her video, that seems high budget. What is Gaga doing?

spacer.png

If not tomorrow then my bet is on next tuesday - which will be exactly month after releasing chromatica ball film :duca:

Katy's snippet is dreadful omg, it's annoyingly bad :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

Well the Katy song sounds like Stupid Love + DWUW. Yeah no threat at all.

Gaga never ever announces on Mondays Idek why we count down lol

• Thanks 1

Where are the rumors of a "major artist" releasing Friday and the the 21st even coming from? Can yall stop posting things like "the person that also said…" without any link or confirmation? It's super annoying :rip: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

17 minutes ago, devmachine said:

the insider that posted the lyrics for Gaga's song said that Katy was gonna release in July earlier today, and that Gaga was still scheduled for the 21st, so tomorrow it is! :dancehall:

15 minutes ago, VortexTrap said:

Where?

x2

You can't just post something like this and then dip. Who? Where? We need more details. Oh and the "insider" better not be some fuckass Twitter attention wh0re I stg :khalyan2:

• Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Well the Katy song sounds like Stupid Love + DWUW. Yeah no threat at all.

DWUW and SL sweeties...

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Yeah, our girl enjoys her three day weekends apparently. :eli: 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Announcing preorder a month in advance might actually secure a high chart position, it will be interesting to see if this becomes a more common practice

It's kinda how Taylor racks up massive album preorders, she announces them long in advance

Taylor racks up those preorders because she has a giant fanbase, not because she gives people extra time to buy. That works for her, it will not work for Katy.

Anyways, with Katy out and clearly not a threat (dddddd), we are on this island alone. :jonny: 

y'all are talking a big game, karma's a *****, you shoulda known better :clack:

• Haha 2

Wow I just realized her last post was almost 3 weeks ago. Where is she ? :chick3:

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

y'all are talking a big game, karma's a *****, you shoulda known better :clack:

???

3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

A Monday: 

:eli: 

Gaga hasn't said anything about Las Vegas yet... what if tomorrow we have the biggest crisis of all?? :dancehall3::rip:

1 minute ago, Sannie said:

Taylor racks up those preorders because she has a giant fanbase, not because she gives people extra time to buy. That works for her, it will not work for Katy.

Anyways, with Katy out and clearly not a threat (dddddd), we are on this island alone. :jonny: 

I mean absolutely but the long time definitely helps especially for someone like Katy where every sale counts. :dies:

Curious how Gaga will approach the current music landscape

What is happening on this page?

2 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Gaga hasn't said anything about Las Vegas yet... what if tomorrow we have the biggest crisis of all?? :dancehall3::rip:

We really need a *crying* reaction

okay so..... I am a little sad that gaga dropped a whole film to say she is returning with lg7, only to go silent for weeks, and then katy perry drops a comeback announcement. I get it, this isn't 2013 anymore, but man we have had 2-3 albums from almost every other mpg since chromatica..... and idk what the snippet was for just to not come out "soon", and mind you the sasha interview is being delayed well into June for a reason(this is me hoping and assuming that's why the interview is not out yet.)..... BUT, Katy has to be dropping the 11th because there is a major release coming also(assuming this also), idk we shall see what happens, i still expect the 21st, but katy announcing a major comeback and having every major pop account re post/go crazy about it the week gaga may or may not drop is giving roar vs applause again. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.