• Replies 164.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

People just saying "it's good" and not "omg mother is mothering it's so amazing light me on fire!!!" OH NO emergency 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

People just saying "it's good" and not "omg mother is mothering it's so amazing light me on fire!!!" OH NO emergency 

They didn't call it cvnty. She better keep it in the vault. Time for Joanne 2.0 or a duet with an AI version of Tony 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Ship it back!

:biblionny:

I need someone to translate that entire page :suburban:

So the single is "good"? That's it?:suburban:

Spoiler

Screenshot-20240607-062832-Chrome.jpg

• Thanks 6

7 minutes ago, RandomHooker said:
  Hide contents

Screenshot-20240607-062832-Chrome.jpg

Wait. Is that person saying it's basically dark and influenced by her AHS character because we won if so. Finally! Her spiritual sequel to TFM. 

🤭

Just now, NicoleAMatty said:

Did he ever give any concret info before?

:suburban:

the user "Ed Sheeren" always.

Spoiler

o outro acho que é troll 

• Thanks 2

Honestly I don't even care about his opinions on the song. If someone within the music industry actually heard it then it's legit coming soon :WAP:

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

So what we know so far:

1. Single is good

:clack:

There's been a lead or two for which that could not be said, so it's a good sign in my book

:clack: 

They are saying:

…Will.i.am will be credited as prod because she took some of his archived beats hahaha remembering that she loves doing this, ARTPOP is full of remediesCirkut in people, in just one track, due to the feat

…so the lead is Watt's main production, for obvious reasons it will be a pop song with a dark atmosphere like Post Malone's HIB album, if you want something experimental you will have to wait to see the whole album

But it's clear he's a one-off guest, Watt is the main producer... Cirkut will be our Kevin Parker

…it will probably be another album track like Fashion!.. I think the intention is to combine something electronic mixed with rock/punk and especially industrial

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

Honestly I don't even care about his opinions on the song. If someone within the music industry actually heard it then it's legit coming soon :WAP:

This. I remember UMG had listening sessions for Perfect Illusion soon before it dropped. 

6 minutes ago, MonsterConnor said:

Wait. Is that person saying it's basically dark and influenced by her AHS character because we won if so. Finally! Her spiritual sequel to TFM. 

No, don't read too much into that. He just said it's good

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, tulla luana fontes said:

the user "Ed Sheeren" always.

Hide contents

o outro acho que é troll 

Thanks so much for the tea! :heart:

I tried going through the forum because people were saying a user "Calderon" posted a song that was "indicative" of the sound for Gagas song. Is that true?

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Pipii said:

They are saying:

…Will.i.am will be credited as prod because she took some of his archived beats hahaha remembering that she loves doing this, ARTPOP is full of remediesCirkut in people, in just one track, due to the feat

…so the lead is Watt's main production, for obvious reasons it will be a pop song with a dark atmosphere like Post Malone's HIB album, if you want something experimental you will have to wait to see the whole album

But it's clear he's a one-off guest, Watt is the main producer... Cirkut will be our Kevin Parker

…it will probably be another album track like Fashion!.. I think the intention is to combine something electronic mixed with rock/punk and especially industrial

Nah, that one is probably a troll.

edsheeren is the reliable one.

Edited by BlondUnicorn
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

I never thought i would read the name ed sheeran so much in the Gaga base before:khalyan2:

• Haha 9

1 minute ago, Pipii said:

They are saying:

this sounds like fake recycled tea just based on what's already been circulating but we'll believe it when we hear it

Lady Gaga What GIF by Apple Music

• Thanks 1

The things I would do for an album heavily inspired by Donna Summer's music. :jonny2:

• Like 1

Can someone who speaks Portuguese give us a summary? Google Translate is confusing me a lot like in the middle of them LG7 talking this:

Tomorrow is leg training,
I'm going to make the versatile passive get f4cked on my 4ss,
there's going to be an 4ss doing Bulgarian

• Haha 4

Just now, Pipii said:

Can someone who speaks Portuguese give us a summary? Google Translate is confusing me a lot like in the middle of them LG7 talking this:

Tomorrow is leg training,
I'm going to make the versatile passive get f4cked on my 4ss,
there's going to be an 4ss doing Bulgarian

Those are LG7 lyrics wdym?

• Haha 8

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.