Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

We almost lost her by that van. Imagine a world where Gaga never existed, I wouldn't have half of the little self-esteem I have today.:biblionny:

• Replies 163.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

Praying the Natali bachelorette party in NY rumour was real and we get a sexy bachelorette mother of the bride look tonight or tomorrow night

4 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

We almost lost her by that van. Imagine a world where Gaga never existed, I wouldn't have half of the little self-esteem I have today.:biblionny:

We'd have never got the smash hit single stupid love too :cries:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

We'd have never got the smash hit single stupid love too :cries:

@little legend thoughts?

giphy.thumb.gif.ef765f28f7fa255345636b45

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

@little legend thoughts?

:zzz:

Bobby should do this, Bobby should do that, yadayada..... But does miss Thing WANT to do any promo ?

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

she just needs to give joanne era level promo. just with more appealing music this time around lol.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

how did I not know GÀR was left handed :dies:

I am too actually :gaycat4:

That's why her handwriting was awful when she wrote her phone number on Maurizio's windshield with her lipstick and at the end when she wrote "Paradiso" 

51 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

@little legend thoughts?

and prayers 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

:matty: 

yeah, it definitely didn't seem all that dark from the trailer (at least for Joker), which is probably good. want it to be accessible 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

:matty: 

Comedy/Musical Globes placement confirmed :khalyan:

5 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

St. Vincent's new album is phenomenal. Also, I just recently heard Kate Bush's "The Sensual World" and I was utterly blown away.

I know Gaga has it in herself to make a masterpiece of a record; I really hope all this time she's taken out of of the limelight has been put to good use, and her recent statements about being inspired and writing the best music she can remember are truthful and not just PR bull to appease her fans. She has so much talent and potential in music, not just in acting, ugh. 

I am listening to the album right now and it's a total serve, I really wish for Gaga to release something in that vibe, these are the artists comparisons I like, not when people say Gaga should follow **inserting trendy singer of the moment** just because of sales and streams.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

I am listening to the album right now and it's a total serve, I really wish for Gaga to release something in that vibe, these are the artists comparisons I like, not when people say Gaga should follow **inserting trendy singer of the moment** just because of sales and streams.

Absolutely the tea, St. Vincent's new album is 10/10. Gaga has it in her to create such a masterpiece AND make it more accessible for the GP.

• Like 7

5 more months until JFAD :clown:

• Like 1

Love And Anger is one of my all time favourite songs :heart: (and was one of Kate's few radio hits in the US before RUTH smashing).

Also Kraven the Hunter has just been pushed back from August to December. With Saw also going missing the release schedule is looking increasingly barren and desperate in the lead up to J:FáD outside the Bettlejuice sequel. 

• Like 5

I'm glad it's lighter in tone than joker. I found the first joker to be such a chore to get through and made me feel so dark after

not last post 3 hours ago :toofunny3:

ok, lets talk how this is gagas best song and how she will never be able to top it (and Im fine with it)

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Bojana said:

not last post 3 hours ago :toofunny3:

ok, lets talk how this is gagas best song and how she will never be able to top it (and Im fine with it)

Ooop

whats verryones most scrobbled gag alberm?

borntw 16,000ish for me

3 minutes ago, flower moon said:

borntw 16,000ish for me

what

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

what

last.fm do you use it?

1 minute ago, flower moon said:

last.fm do you use it?

oh right :rip: yea mine's Godmatica but I only got last.fm in 2020 so it's prob skewed

12 minutes ago, flower moon said:

borntw 16,000ish for me

The album + the pre-release singles = 8636 for Chromatica. I started scrobbling in 2017/18.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.