• Replies 164.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

studios already need to get their s** together w WGA & SAG so Mr. Phillips can release the Harley Quinn Camera Test 

IMG-3317.gif

7 hours ago, Sombre said:

:gaycat6:

7 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

These strikes are lasting until November at least imo.

y'all are misinterpreting this, it's good news that they're continuing to meet. Last time they screamed at each other after one meeting and didn't meet for another month.

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Shania next :clap3:

@TSwiftie this post screams your brand sis :gaycat:

Enya :worship2: 

24 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Enya :worship2: 

Right? I knew she was big but not that big. :deadbanana:

-

Nnn she's taking her sweet time to announce her Latinoamerica tour. 

IMG-3317.gif

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Shania next :clap3:

@TSwiftie this post screams your brand sis :gaycat:

Gar and Shakira will fight over 11th spot, cause Enya is getting like 1M streams. Wonder who will win.

I know this is unsolicited and literally nobody asked, but I scored each of Gags' albums and left a mini review if anyone wants to read it / read me. 

The Fame = 8.5/10 Bolstered by the legendary first four tracks. After the halfway point it becomes a bit of a snoozefest. 

Top tracks = Paparazzi / Poker Face

The Fame Monster = 9.5/10 So incredible. Every song is a bop. Lightning in a bottle. *chef's kiss*

Top tracks = Alejandro / Bad Romance

Born This Way = 9/10 The highlights of this album are like no other artists' work. A few weak songs in the middle, but the production and artistic vision on this album was so unique that much can be forgiven.

Top tracks = Heavy Metal Lover / Marry the Night

Artpop = 7/10 = The sound of a popstar's career in full meltdown mode. I do appreciate how bold and tenacious this it was, but there's no denying Artpop was a substantial step down in quality (especially in the lyrics department). Many of the songs were overwrought by the time it was released.

Top tracks = Applause / DWUW

C2C = 6.5/10 I enjoy jazz, but I can't pretend I was excited for this album when it was released. However, it exceeded my expectations, and some of the tracks are quite strong.

Top tracks = Lush Life / I Can't Give You Anything but Love

Joanne = 7/10 I wanted more from a Ronson / Gaga collaboration album. The first half of the album is quite good if not a bit corny. The second half is extremely boring. 

Top Tracks = Diamond Heart / Perfect Illusion 

ASIB = 7/10 Carried entirely by three songs. Such an iconic moment for Gaga though so oh well!

Top Tracks = Shallow / Always Remember Us This Way / I'll Never Love Again

Chromatica = 8/10 People are too hard on this album. It's definitely a bit safe compared to Gaga's best work, and there's fewer standout tracks. But it's also one of her most consistent albums.

Top Tracks = Chromatica II + 911 / Rain on Me

Love for Sale = 6/10 I did not love most of the jazz standards that were selected for this album. As bittersweet as it was, this album didn't make a large impression on me. 

Top Tracks = Love for Sale, Do I Love You

The Met Gala 2019: It May Not Have Been Camp, But It Was Fashion | The ...

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Biggie said:

Matthew Williams.

Her most talented Haus Member. Too bad he was straight and had to dip once they broke up. :weeps:

Just now, JohnWayneHolland said:

Not smile outstreaming ChroMAGA, this is so embarrassing :thing:

Chromatica needs Replay to go viral on tiktok real quick. :thing:

10 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Not smile outstreaming ChroMAGA, this is so embarrassing :thing:

Nobody wants to wake up to the news I woke up to this morning.

Edited by CoolNebraskaGuy
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

HIH went viral again. When will Gaga have some recurrent TikTok hits?

:chick3:

Gags needs new chill relatable easy-going songs :gaycat6:

• Thanks 1

Oops flop edit attempt

Edited by CoolNebraskaGuy

5 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

HIH went viral again. When will Gaga have some recurrent TikTok hits?

:chick3:

She has them all the time, but for some unknown reason, they are all from her first 3 eras. Surprised? Why?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

She has them all the time, but for some unknown reason, they are all from her first 3 eras. Surprised? Why?

Bad luck, nothing else. Also, Applause went viral and ROM too (tho during the release period). Katy’s new music is nowhere near as good as her earlier releases, yet, by pure luck, HIH is going viral every other month. 

Gaga and RedOne collabing and producing a new album would create a lot of hype among people, and that's a fact. 

I know some people don't like this idea for some reason, but it would be a cute reunion. 

No one can know or tell for certain if they can recreate magic again or not. But the guy is unproblematic, nice, and the nostalgia factor is huge, so I don't see the issue. 

Edited by Darkgalord
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Applause went pretty viral too and got a good streaming boost. Tik Tok ignores her stuff post-Granny shift aside from the odd jazz performance. And obviously thats yet to have any decent effect on the commercial performance of her jazz stuff. :ducky:

Well judging by the threads/comments on this site the past week, OGHs are officially in the pre-JFAD denial era. Claiming Gaga is washed up, GP doesn’t check on her music, that she’s below certain others, etc…  377 days until Hurricane Lee 

spacer.png

• Like 2

Not that user making you guys mad with bait about Bot Queen KP.

Overall, I think the weakness of this base is almost always people here falling for trolls ( and also and random twitter rumors - its giving Britney stans - though even they don't fall for other bases' bait and propaganda narratives about their fave, so...)

11 hours ago, Biggie said:

Matthew Williams.

Too bad he's (been) flopping at Givenchy. :katie:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Gaga and RedOne collabing and producing a new album would create a lot of hype among people, and that's a fact. 

I know some people don't like this idea for some reason, but it would be a cute reunion. 

No one can know or tell for certain if they can recreate magic again or not. But the guy is unproblematic, nice, and the nostalia factor is huge, so I don't see the issue. 

a droplet would be cute, but anything other than that is a hard pass. we need her to work with new people.

Spoiler

unless the song smashes, then i will switch like a baguette.

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89e

• Like 1

September 22nd

iNooHiY.jpg

3gz0aC9.jpgKtWxwC8.jpgGmmkEtH.jpg

NB42V4z.jpgLu2o7Ry.jpgJhiHvCO.jpg7nvZiuy.jpgiFTxZIi.jpg

vV7OZkE.jpgFOU71Hm.jpggxv8BMt.jpg2cDfEzf.jpger19irl.jpguEjOeDB.jpgZoI26ht.jpg4iEG6vD.jpg5zcVwts.jpgTZS7yAp.jpgEL1KTti.jpgmRoi40E.jpgRFRvKM0.jpg

VU2RkII.jpg

XtVlA9U.jpg1dfy8Zo.jpg

NvOyiUM.jpgyW3skcT.jpgeo9qmbK.jpgZpiTdBm.jpgvpKoSa7.jpgUTn33hs.jpgpxvk2rG.jpgy6h7vxy.jpgzxoYwzc.jpgoU58JpZ.jpgTHmpapg.jpg5LIAmaf.jpgDKC9d7f.jpggDZSOBt.jpg

F0Q58ty.jpgWTFcPop.jpgxiXvX5V.jpg

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.