• Replies 164.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

I kinda have a feeling that we misinterpreted that quote from Keith Richards about Andrew working with her. Now my english might be failing me but "he was making records with these people" could be just referring to big artists in general, no? Is Andrew also working with Stevie? Idk I just cant imagine her working on LG7 already outside of some rough ideas maybe.

dCB8GQT.gif

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I kinda have a feeling that we misinterpreted that quote from Keith Richards about Andrew working with her. Now my english might be failing me but "he was making records with these people" could be just referring to big artists in general, no? Is Andrew also working with Stevie? Idk I just cant imagine her working on LG7 already outside of some rough ideas maybe.

dCB8GQT.gif

Nah, I’m guessing Andrew either worked on JFAD, LG7 or some rough song ideas. 

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

dCB8GQT.gif

Already? Ma’am it’s been 84 years

dCB8GQT.gif

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Nah, I’m guessing Andrew either worked on JFAD, LG7 or some rough song ideas. 

Well whatever the material is, it better be his best work yet

dCB8GQT.gif

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

Already? Ma’am it’s been 84 years

dCB8GQT.gif

She's been busy with her make up and other stuff

dCB8GQT.gif

16 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

dCB8GQT.gif

There’s another interview which I understood that Gaga basically invited herself to collaborate with them :rip: while recording at the same studio as them, so yeah she was working on something that was either for JFAD or her album. 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/rolling-stones-mick-jagger-keith-richards-hackney-diamonds-stevie-wonder-1234822701/

Lady Gaga was recording in the same studio at the time and asked Jagger if she could stop by to say hello. “She just walked in, in front of me, and she just curled up in a ball in front of me on the floor,” Jagger recalls of the “Sweet Sounds” session. “And then someone gave her a mic, and she started singing oohs and ahs.” 

It was off-the-cuff, but he liked it. “She was sitting there on the floor just digging it and singing along,” Wood says, “and Mick said, ‘Well, come on in. Stand up. Let’s make a thing of this then. Let’s do it properly.'” They did another session to tighten it up, singing while facing each other. “It just showed me how versatile she is,” Wonder says. “It was great to hear her sing [with] sort of a soulful feeling.”

Edited by pablozedd
  • Like 1

I’m just really confident about LG7. I think there’s more goodwill for Gaga lately, and JFAD will be another zeitgeisty moment. The GP generally awards Gaga with smashery if the quality is undeniable. 

• Like 4

Crazy how ******* can't ask for new ORIGINAL music from their fave without liddos making essays about how she been 'feeding us' and the food being 100 years old music and a Kylie Minogue cover of Marry the Night.

dCB8GQT.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Can we see the old Gaga base thread somehow? I wanna find my House of Gucci tarot predictions. I think the predictions were on point.

2 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Crazy how ******* can't ask for new ORIGINAL music from their fave without liddos making essays about how she been 'feeding us' and the food being 100 years old music and a Kylie Minogue cover of Marry the Night.

dCB8GQT.gif

don't forget the ads visuals

dCB8GQT.gif

• Like 1

I'm feeling optimistic but I don't think a 7 minute song can smash in the streaming era. 

I'm just hoping to like it and for critical acclaim. 

dCB8GQT.gif

• Like 2

I sincerely hate her in-between era drought releases. They’re always random, non event, out of touch singles.

Except I Want Your Love 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

dCB8GQT.gif

omg go stan Taylor Swift or something we don't need this negativity

we luv music from the 30s here

dCB8GQT.gif

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Devin said:

I sincerely hate her in-between era drought releases. They’re always random, non event, out of touch singles.

Except I Want Your Love 

At least wait until Sweet Sounds comes out before lashing it. 

spacer.png

• Like 1

9 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

dCB8GQT.gif

You have a point but let's not trigger the usual suspects with their dull takes who constantly need to repeat that they're sure she has been secretly working on the new album since 2020 and that and it's ready to be dropped at any moment soon. 

dCB8GQT.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

At least wait until Sweet Sounds comes out before lashing it. 

spacer.png

TFM ➔ BTW : releases Hello Hello

BTW ➔ ARTPOP : releases Lady Is A Tramp

ARTPOP ➔ Joanne : releases TIHTY

Joanne ➔ ASIB : releases Your Song

Chromatica ➔ LG7 : releases Sweet Sounds

I’m afraid the lashings are appropriate. Esp with her holding TCB film hostage.

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

TFM ➔ BTW : releases Hello Hello

BTW ➔ ARTPOP : releases Lady Is A Tramp

ARTPOP ➔ Joanne : releases TIHTY

Joanne ➔ ASIB : releases Your Song

Chromatica ➔ LG7 : releases Sweet Sounds

I’m afraid the lashings are appropriate. Esp with her holding TCB film hostage.

spacer.png

The underwhelming song (HMH) has already been released so maybe SSOH will be a serve.

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkgalord said:

I'm feeling optimistic but I don't think a 7 minute song can smash in the streaming era. 

I'm just hoping to like it and for critical acclaim. 

dCB8GQT.gif

SOTY and ROTY noms may be on the way. 

dCB8GQT.gif

Can't wait for the base to stan the new song the first night it comes out and then trash it once we get the stats and streaming numbers

dCB8GQT.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Do you guys think she still has a shot at one of the three big Grammys? Shallow not snatching at least one made me lose hope. Her music and persona are too polarizing. 

dCB8GQT.gif

Edited by Artur

Anyway how many grammys should we expect for Sweet Sounds of Jesus?

Maybe we can get SOTY, ROTY, and whatever else is in the rock category

dCB8GQT.gif

1 minute ago, Artur said:

Do you guys think she still has a shot at one of the four big Grammys? Shallow not snatching at least one made me lose hope. Her music and persona are too polarizing. 

dCB8GQT.gif

I feel like they'll give her AOTY when she's like 60 and doing experimental hag pop contemporary AC or s/t

dCB8GQT.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.