Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 hours ago, Si Hoo said:

Are you serious? Only Chromatia and HMH counts since Chromatica Reloaded is reloaded as you said. BTW is reloaded too, LFS tracks are all covers.

I am afraid I do not follow this logic and you are only proving my point. Chromatica Reloaded was full of cool re-imaginations of the album with some really talented, current artists. Although I personally only listened, like, once :rip:, it was one of the coolest, most "Gaga" things she has ever done.

A project is a project whether it involves covers or not. You do not get to pick and choose just because you did not like it.

I look to Taylor Swift as a comparison as she is releasing covers of her own music (sure, with a few new tracks thrown in) and her fans are fully onboard and support her. It is okay to not care for or like some of the stuff (I do not care for jazz or the RS song), but an artist like Gaga still needs support, even if it is not monetary.

Edited by Sannie
  • Like 2

• Replies 164.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

LG7 will be Gaga's biggest era since TFM.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

What amazes me the most is that this fanbase is begging her to release rock music since post Born This Way release like every after album campaigns.

And they let Perfect Illusion being her biggest tank ever and now they are not even moving a bit while a collab with the biggest rock band ever has been announced

Edited by monketsharona
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

And they let Perfect Illusion being her biggest tank ever

Her fault for ruining immaculate production with those vocals

dCB8GQT.gif

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Lady-Gaga-x-Valentino-Campaign-BTS-Landing.jpg?quality=40&strip=all

One of the best things to come out of the chroma era for me

love the clean visual with blonde hair - should've released that version of SFA to support it too :lakitu:

I gifted this to my mom for Christmas and she loves it, she said it's her fave perfume of all time :dies:

1 minute ago, Komet blu said:

I gifted this to my mom for Christmas and she loves it, she said it's her fave perfume of all time :dies:

bitch-me-too-the-fuck.gif

although my mum said its 'lovely - but more like a day perfume as its very sweet' :eli: I bough tthe set where you could put the letters on the perfume.

loads of housewives stanned the advert and i think thought she was singing live on the advert :dies:

its a very GP'd perfume - like mass accessible to women but still nice, the other one 'born in roma' is more distinct 

38 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

LMAOOOO

no but i've a lot of bottles so if they don't release it again in some years it'll be really rare :gaygacat1:

I still have the roller stick but i'm scared to use it because it's probably super expired :rip: 

Some industry insiders are sayin the strikes will last through the rest of 2023. :emofish:

1 minute ago, GraceRandolph said:

Some industry insiders are sayin the strikes will last through the rest of 2023. :emofish:

So she has no excuse not to release Act 2 :eli:

10 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

So she has no excuse not to release Act 2 :eli:

If the strike is still ongoing by December I won’t be surprised at JFAD moving tbh. 

13 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

If the strike is still ongoing by December I won’t be surprised at JFAD moving tbh. 

Let's not manifest that sis 

The strikes need to end. Not because studios shouldn't compensate writers and actors more, but because they used the wrong strategy to strike.

What has made the UPS and UAW strikes effective is they strictly focused on better pay and working conditions. They didn't tackle evolving technologies in their workplaces. The writers and actors guilds went way too far over AI technology, the amount of writers in a room, etc. They did not come to the table with the leverage and reasonable demands (a cease in AI, additional writers in the room, etc.) that UPS and UAW did.

UPS and UAW arguing like the writers and actors guilds would have been like asking their employers to stop evolving driver technology, stop automation, and have additional delivery drivers in each car. :rip: They just focused on pay and reasonable conditions like better air conditioning.

The writers and actors guilds will not have the continued support of the public forever. I feel for them but they overplayed their hand and the cracks are starting to show.

dCB8GQT.gif

• Thumbs Down 2

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

I am afraid I do not follow this logic and you are only proving my point. Chromatica Reloaded was full of cool re-imaginations of the album with some really talented, current artists. Although I personally only listened, like, once :rip:, it was one of the coolest, most "Gaga" things she has ever done.

A project is a project whether it involves covers or not. You do not get to pick and choose just because you did not like it.

I look to Taylor Swift as a comparison as she is releasing covers of her own music (sure, with a few new tracks thrown in) and her fans are fully onboard and support her. It is okay to not care for or like some of the stuff (I do not care for jazz or the RS song), but an artist like Gaga still needs support, even if it is not monetary.

1. Dawn of Chromatica cant be one the coolest things she’s done, since it’s pretty clear it was fully curated by BloodPop.

2. Well dont use Taylor as a comparison, because she’s the biggest artist of all time (and idegaf about her).

:cm:

• Thumbs Down 1

So many songs rising out of nowhere. October is almost here too. Can't wait for all the boosts! :duca: Would be so nice to get some kind of "Gagaween" promo for her music. :duca: 

27 minutes ago, Aden said:

The strikes need to end. Not because studios shouldn't compensate writers and actors more, but because they used the wrong strategy to strike.

What has made the UPS and UAW strikes effective is they strictly focused on better pay and working conditions. They didn't tackle evolving technologies in their workplaces. The writers and actors guilds went way too far over AI technology, the amount of writers in a room, etc. They did not come to the table with the leverage and reasonable demands (a cease in AI, additional writers in the room, etc.) that UPS and UAW did.

UPS and UAW arguing like the writers and actors guilds would have been like asking their employers to stop evolving driver technology, stop automation, and have additional delivery drivers in each car. :rip: They just focused on pay and reasonable conditions like better air conditioning.

The writers and actors guilds will not have the continued support of the public forever. I feel for them but they overplayed their hand and the cracks are starting to show.

dCB8GQT.gif

Nah, they made the right decision to get ahead of AI before it became to powerful. 

• Like 7

Wait, not me getting Andrew Watt confused with Ben Rice :deadbanana: For some reason I pictured Ben working with her and was confused why people were shocked they were in a studio together. I just looked up Andrew's discography and it's really good. 

16 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I wonder if they shot a video :chick2: There was a video with Sydney Sweeny for their first single. 

41 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I wonder if they shot a video :chick2: There was a video with Sydney Sweeny for their first single. 

Streets are saying they shot a haus labs makeup tutorial video where gaga and sarah are jamming to the song while introducing new haus labs products. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Hopefully set in a desert. She doesn't have enough of those.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

I just looked up Andrew's discography and it's really good. 

Now is it? Hopefully, it's a RedOne situation where he makes his best music with Gaga (shoutout to Porcelain Black tho)

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e

I want a self produced album from GÁR.

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.