Z0EkwZ7.jpgmfAlb2U.jpghTqt4Tn.jpg

YUQEkPW.jpg

d8tW3dr.jpgBoDX9QW.jpg

bG96RMr.jpg

Gqj8SOR.jpg

fl4MN3R.jpgg47UupA.jpg

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Devin said:

As much as I wanna see her dive into R&B, I love to see her do more Rock esp when that guarantees GAGA-energy and another stadium tour on lock. 

LG7 should be R&B to end her 30s, and LG8 rock to begin her 40s, ballad album in her late 40s or early 50s

Sbtm9du.gif Sbtm9du.gif Sbtm9du.gif

Edited by Artur
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

If the RockGa stans down sit tf down! Y'all had your moment with Joanne 17HSMdI.gif Let's NOT go down that road again. It's time for her Ray of Light era 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Reginald said:

If the RockGa stans down sit tf down! Y'all had your moment with Joanne 17HSMdI.gif Let's NOT go down that road again. It's time for her I Want Your Love / Disco era 

:giraffe:

• Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Reginald said:

If the RockGa stans down sit tf down! Y'all had your moment with Joanne 17HSMdI.gif Let's NOT go down that road again. It's time for her Ray of Light era 

Joanne was more folk and Americana than rock. Diamond Heart and Perfect Illusion were the only songs from that album that remotely resembled rock.

Rock is as diverse a genre as electronic music. She could do post-rock, progressive rock, indie rock, pop rock, punk rock, etc.

Ray of Light also had late 90s house elements. She's not going another house album any time soon.

dCB8GQT.gif 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

@Marry Illusion Glory & I have been telling y'all about this

but "NO SELFIE, she ain't working on music since her beloved Chromatica hEr BeST aLBUuummm"

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952fz3l8fcr3paxa232au

ouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

girl the shaaaaaaaaaaaade

Burns = dance  = 36 page on ATRL of lashing when fall like a rock

blackswan-mv-cm-blackswan(1).thumb.gif.3fc6b547b986e7072e81e2f4a92c465b.gif

Hopefully i can just enjoy the boppy music, im sure UK radio will play it and it'll scrape gold :alexz3:
Chroma reissue ideal as then its not a new album but new music :lakitu:

Also LA tour idea is good they add 12m streams first day to chroma so its smart as she has big base there

ezgif-5-8976645d22.thumb.gif.8310765030e

Edited by Mr. Stratus
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

Since 2020, we have gotten Chromatica, Chromatica Reloaded, Love for Sale, BTW anniversary, Hold My Hand, this Rollingstones Song, and several other things. It is not that she is not feeding her fans, it is that her fans are not happy with anything unless it is RedOne rehashes that go #1. :rip: This fanbase cares mostly about one thing and that is chart success, because this fanbase is filled with a lot of losers without lives who need to live vicariously through popstars in order to feel happy in life.

Not talking about any of you guys, of course. :hughard:

Ding Ding Ding! You GAGGED these *******!

24 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Can we bully her to relaunch the fame perfume in a collaboration with Haus Labs :jonny:

Noooo the bottles cost a lot rn

Lady-Gaga-x-Valentino-Campaign-BTS-Landing.jpg?quality=40&strip=all

One of the best things to come out of the chroma era for me

love the clean visual with blonde hair - should've released that version of SFA to support it too :lakitu:

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

It’s all but confirmed she’s working on it. Rolling Stones member Keith Richards said in an interview that the producer of their forthcoming album, Andrew Watt, brought in people he was working with to collab on their album. So he and Gaga have been working together, and if J:FaD is really just jazz covers/showtunes, I don’t think they were working on that (his production credits are mostly pop and rock). Combined with Burns liking LG7 Instagram comments and Andrew Watt following Gaga, Bobby, and Burns at the same time (Bobby also followed Watt at this time) and the rumored Mexico + LatAm dates early next year, it’s safe to say she’s been working on something. We had no idea about the RS collab until it was announced, so she’s just being much more secretive this time around. 

considering the heavy promo cycle for Joker 2 only starts in Q3, she can totally drop a new album in Q1 (less competition too) along with a spring-summer tour:WAP:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Phoenixstar said:

Ding Ding Ding! You GAGGED these *******!

The cognitive dissonance is kind of crazy. If Gaga felt the love from her fans when it comes to the projects she puts her heart into, she may very well feel encouraged to do more. Why do you guys think Taylor is able to put out project after project? Because her fans support her projects and give her the love and encouragement she needs to push forward. It is weird to expect Gaga to do more when her fanbase's reaction is always "YOU FAT FAD WE DO NOT CARE ABOUT XYZ". :rip: 

2 hours ago, Sannie said:

Since 2020, we have gotten Chromatica, Chromatica Reloaded, Love for Sale, BTW anniversary, Hold My Hand, this Rollingstones Song, and several other things. It is not that she is not feeding her fans, it is that her fans are not happy with anything unless it is RedOne rehashes that go #1. :rip: This fanbase cares mostly about one thing and that is chart success, because this fanbase is filled with a lot of losers without lives who need to live vicariously through popstars in order to feel happy in life.

Not talking about any of you guys, of course. :hughard:

Are you serious? Only Chromatia and HMH counts since Chromatica Reloaded is reloaded as you said. BTW is reloaded too, LFS tracks are all covers.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Si Hoo said:

Are you serious? Only Chromatia and HMH counts since Chromatica Reloaded is reloaded as you said. BTW is reloaded too, LFS tracks are all covers.

Respect by Aretha Franklin and Proud Mary by Tina Turner were covers. Did they not count as new material for their discographies?

2023 is the first year Gaga has been silent but she factually delivered plenty 2020-2022. I'm sorry you can't appreciate quality when it's given to you.

dCB8GQT.gif

• Thumbs Down 2

28 minutes ago, Aden said:

Respect by Aretha Franklin and Proud Mary by Tina Turner were covers. Did they not count as new material for their discographies?

2023 is the first year Gaga has been silent but she factually delivered plenty 2020-2022. I'm sorry you can't appreciate quality when it's given to you.

dCB8GQT.gif

https://www.musicalmum.com/cover-and-remake-difference/#:~:text=A cover is when an,complete redo of a song.

2 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Are you a seller or

LMAOOOO

no but i've a lot of bottles so if they don't release it again in some years it'll be really rare :gaygacat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.