Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

All Gaga albums are at the very least solid EXCEPT for the abominable career ender JoPANNED.

• Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 3

• Replies 213.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

All of Gaga's studio albums are at minimum solid. She's honestly never put out a total stinker like other girls have (No Britney Jeans, etc.)

S-Tier

Born This Way

The Fame Monster

A-Tier

Chromatica

B-Tier

The Fame

Joanne

C-Tier

Artpop

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89e

• Thumbs Down 1

Random fact! In every main Gaga acting role, except ASIB, she smokes a cigarette!

spacer.png

spacer.png
spacer.png
spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Haha 1

S-Tier

Born This Way

The Fame

A-Tier

Chromatica

The Fame Monster

A Star is Born

B-Tier

Artpop

Dawn of Chromatica (I loved this :worship2:)

C-Tier

Tucanne

Jazz

• Thumbs Down 1

I miss the days when we would get JFAD set photos and BM updates :gaycat7:Now our mental sanity is being tested 

• Thumbs Down 1

maybe that user who said they should lock the base til she releases something had a point

Born to Run

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

S-Tier

Born This Way

The Fame Monster

A-Tier

ARTPOP

A Star is Born

B-Tier

The Fame

Chromatica

Joanne

Dawn of Chromatica

• Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

maybe that user who said they should lock the base til she releases something had a point

Born to Run

Lock the base until the next #Ad

• Thumbs Down 1

Instead of meltdowns we should be thankful that they finished shooting Joker otherwise it would probably be postponed to the end of 2025 :rip:

TCB is already done and it doesn’t fall into Lady Gaga the actress just the singer which means they can put it out and promote it - but i know she won’t do it. September it is:redface:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Lock the base until the next #Ad

what would be the point in locking it for a few minutes

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

what would be the point in locking it for a few minutes

I have to see and contribute to the meltdowns

• Thumbs Down 1

Back to album fights and rankings :bibliahh:

Not like she was doing anything but the strike will have her go full on hibernation nn. I wish Liddos an ounce of luck. Keep in mind that she might be recording music in secret. It gets better.

Edited by State of Grace.
  • Thumbs Down 1

S-Tier

The Fame

The Fame Monster

Born This Way

ARTPOP

Chromatica

A-Tier

A Star is Born

B-Tier

Joanne

(What does S-Tier even mean? :rip:)

• Thumbs Down 1

Not the rating albums being back. 

spacer.png

That's when you know that we are truly have nothing new to expect and we are just bored 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952tixn6sjrah16sx626g

• Thumbs Down 1

She has no bad albums 

TF, TFM, BTW and AP all have some special energy around them. It really felt like she was hungry to prove herself with those. Or maybe I’m nostalgic because I grew up with those albums. 

Joanne gets a lot of credit from me because she tried something new. She made that album for herself, family and friends. It was a massive risk, and it didn’t pay off. But it still is a nice album and I enjoy coming back to it 

Chromatica felt very watered down. The production was beautiful and she was really giving it her all in her vocal performance, but it felt faceless in many sections. I enjoy the album as a whole but it is my least favorite Gaga album. 

She will never recreate the energy she was giving during her first albums, so I hope in the future she keeps trying something new that excites her. Creating a movie soundtrack like ASIB gave her the opportunity to shine. She had a specific idea and goal in mind and it paid off hugely. 

C2C and L4S are cute. You can tell she had a lot of fun making them. I enjoy them, but I need to be in a certain mood to listen to them.

• Thumbs Down 1

11 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

She has no bad albums 

TF, TFM, BTW and AP all have some special energy around them. It really felt like she was hungry to prove herself with those. Or maybe I’m nostalgic because I grew up with those albums. 

Joanne gets a lot of credit from me because she tried something new. She made that album for herself, family and friends. It was a massive risk, and it didn’t pay off. But it still is a nice album and I enjoy coming back to it 

Chromatica felt very watered down. The production was beautiful and she was really giving it her all in her vocal performance, but it felt faceless in many sections. I enjoy the album as a whole but it is my least favorite Gaga album. 

She will never recreate the energy she was giving during her first albums, so I hope in the future she keeps trying something new that excites her. Creating a movie soundtrack like ASIB gave her the opportunity to shine. She had a specific idea and goal in mind and it paid off hugely. 

C2C and L4S are cute. You can tell she had a lot of fun making them. I enjoy them, but I need to be in a certain mood to listen to them.

Joanne was maybe not a good commercial risk but it opened her the door to ASIB

I wonder what doors Chromatica opened for her... it fell flat, the album is not the worst thing out there but it felt faceless as you said

ARTPOP remains my least fav tho... you truly need to not have a headache to listen to it

I also doubt she'll never release an album with the same energy as her first ones... she just needs to fully explore her art next time, my bigger issue with Joanne and Chroma were always that she came on the surface of certain things w/o ever digging deeper

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

54 minutes ago, LykkeLi said:

Instead of meltdowns we should be thankful that they finished shooting Joker otherwise it would probably be postponed to the end of 2025 :rip:

TCB is already done and it doesn’t fall into Lady Gaga the actress just the singer which means they can put it out and promote it - but i know she won’t do it. September it is:redface:

just in time for the 1 year anniversary of its end

The longest strike in US history was the Steel Strike of 1959 and it lasted 116 days. Hopefully SAG-AFTRA and WGA can reach a fair deal with greedy studios in a 3-4 month time frame at most.

Sucks to continue being in a drought for the time being but it may be possible that we still generally receive content from Gaga before the year's end.

1 hour ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Born to Run

Unrelated, but Troy really said Twink rights :dies:

2 hours ago, luckythisway said:

Babe she sold that place YEARS ago 

spacer.png

She just needs a mic attached to her laptop. 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

She just needs a mic attached to her laptop. 

spacer.png

Recorded on iPhone for texture 

spacer.png

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Joanne was maybe not a good commercial risk but it opened her the door to ASIB

I wonder what doors Chromatica opened for her... it fell flat, the album is not the worst thing out there but it felt faceless as you said

ARTPOP remains my least fav tho... you truly need to not have a headache to listen to it

I also doubt she'll never release an album with the same energy as her first ones... she just needs to fully explore her art next time, my bigger issue with Joanne and Chroma were always that she came on the surface of certain things w/o ever digging deeper

This is a reasonable assessment of her recent studio albums but people will still try and gaslight you into thinking Alice has deep lyrics.

miss-jackson.gif

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

First Covid, and now the strikes. Gaga is cursed :deadbanana2:

Let's be real this time, we have been lucky, she's not in the middle of something, imagine if she was supposed to film in the next 6 months or even worse if she was filming in this period and then having to stop, the movie is wrapped, most important thing, +3 full months of filming which is a lot for a movie, probably without even the need of reshot, they have even more time now to work on it with the industry being on hold, by the time of release this mess will be over (hopefully) and it won't affect anything JFAD related, if anything with less releases coming up next year Warner Bros is gonna be sure to capitalize on that movie to the max.

I'm sure the Chromatica Ball is coming early next year when the mess is gonna be over, she was never going to release it in this period anyway giving she stated that she still is working on it, plus she has all the time to work properly on a new music now.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

This is a reasonable assessment of her recent studio albums but people will still try and gaslight you into thinking Alice has deep lyrics.

miss-jackson.gif

Alice could have been better lyrically

it's very on the surface again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.