Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

I wonder if she can get around strike rules by releasing Chromatica Ball Film as a stand-alone DVD? :rip: Like, it's obviously not going to smash and it would be a way to get it out there without using a streamer finally and put this project to bed.

• Replies 213.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

16 hours ago, Leptine said:

Honestly I don't know what to think, because at this point it's becoming kind of absurd that everytime something happens in this world, this woman is punctually expected to release a public statement about it or stay retired like some sort of head of State widow because it's seen like a disrespect to something or somebody if she does something public, whereas the others can continue their tours or release their projects in spite of everything without issues.

Pop culture followers have this contradictory view of Gaga where they see her as a legacy act/fad and simultaneously a figure with the most important and revant opinion/expectations. It doesn't click, it's unfair to her, and it's partially self-inclicted by fans.

I blame the btch for not releasing this shite WAY earlier. 

Her team is the pits. I despise them all.

• Thanks 1

On 6/28/2023 at 3:04 PM, ViviLittleM said:

Chromatica Ball Film

Disney+

July 17

:eli:

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Chromatica said:

How long will this strike go on? This better not ruin a potential TF 15th or AP 10th anniversary celebration :rip: 

not you thinking shes gonna do anything for those anniversaries - she only posted an insta post for TFs 10th 

and not some of you thinking there wont be new music for the rest of the decade :deadbanana2:

Chromatica Ball Film 2024 

The Journey Continues 

She can release those Chromatica ball footages whenever she wants this has nothing to do with what’s happening :rip:

Bobby telling Gaga she can't post #ads while the strike is still active:

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Bobby telling Gaga she can't post #ads while the strike is still active:

1 hour ago, Aden said:

I wonder if she can get around strike rules by releasing Chromatica Ball Film as a stand-alone DVD? :rip: Like, it's obviously not going to smash and it would be a way to get it out there without using a streamer finally and put this project to bed.

No. 

29 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

She can release those Chromatica ball footages whenever she wants this has nothing to do with what’s happening :rip:

Really really not, sis.

Post Malone is the Gaga of the 10s. Blowing up during the later part of the decade and having two massive back to back studio albums and #1s and flopping to oblivion after that. With Sunflower being his Shallow (which was also released the same year). Is it true or not

72zh.gif

• Thumbs Down 3

14 hours ago, BlondUnicorn said:

:clown:

Social media? So if Gaga uploads a selfie of her eating spaghetti or dying her hair...that social media posts effects the strike? I respect the strike but a lot of this is too extreme. Maybe they're referring to social media posts promoting any film? 

5 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Social media? So if Gaga uploads a selfie of her eating spaghetti or dying her hair...that social media posts effects the strike? I respect the strike but a lot of this is too extreme. Maybe they're referring to social media posts promoting any film? 

It's just posts in reference to or promotion of film/TV projects being released. They can still use their socials otherwise. Same thing for everything else. They basically can't touch anything to do with TV or film (that's represented by their union membership).

Despite obsessing over certain Chromatica songs, I find myself having no excitement whatsoever for her future music projects. I think it's cause I feel like she isn't excited about her pop music anymore? Idk, late night thoughts. 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, Tropical said:

Despite obsessing over certain Chromatica songs, I find myself having no excitement whatsoever for her future music projects. I think it's cause I feel like she isn't excited about her pop music anymore? Idk, late night thoughts. 

Because overall as an album, Chromatica is a disappointment. Just like Joanne. She lost her magic. She can’t make good albums anymore. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 12

6 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

Because overall as an album, Chromatica is a disappointment. Just like Joanne. She lost her magic. She can’t make good albums anymore. 

Yeah that's your opinion. Doesn't mean it's true.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Aden said:

Pop culture followers have this contradictory view of Gaga where they see her as a legacy act/fad and simultaneously a figure with the most important and revant opinion/expectations. It doesn't click, it's unfair to her, and it's partially self-inclicted by fans.

That has always been a delusional view and narrative carried from haters or not real fans mostly.

• Like 2

Missing the days you have videos on Twitter every day thanks to tour dates in different countries

45 minutes ago, truthteller said:

i think she's on strike with the SAG union :deadbanana2:

Most likely :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.