Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

The strike is a PERFECT opportunity for Gags to lock herself up in the studio and finish LG7.

• Like 10

• Replies 213.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Infernal Paradise

• Almodusa

• Artur

• hausofbryan

How long will this strike go on? This better not ruin a potential TF 15th or AP 10th anniversary celebration :rip: 

1 hour ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Confused how Chromatica Bal would be impacted, especially if a streamer already has the rights to it. This is the exact content they would want to release while there's a gap. Guess it depends on how completed it is, and how much say Gaga actually has/if they respect that relationship.

Are Beyonce and Taylor part of SAG? Do they have to be forced to stop touring? I would give anything to stop seeing concert updates on Twitter.

When they say tours, that doesn't mean "concert tours"

It's for everything that you would promote as a SAG member. Taylor or Beyonce aren't doing shows as SAG members, that has nothing to do with that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

How long will this strike go on? This better not ruin a potential TF 15th or AP 10th anniversary celebration :rip: 

Nah I don’t think this strike will impact whatever plans she’d have for any music releases. Maybe music videos, sure, but if she’s just going to release an anniversary album and call it a day, I don’t see it getting in the way 

• Like 1

She’s a member of SAG no?

Would LOVE to see her pipe up and be vocal about this… (what’s happening in Hollywood right now is scary beyond all reason) but doubt she will.

7 hours ago, Dr.Cake said:

Do they seriously need A WHOLE DAMN YEAR to edit a 2-hours long concert shot in one single location? :rip:

Bey just randomly released some incredible footage taken from various Ren Tour shows and she’s in the middle of her tour, travelling all over.

What the hell are they still editing on? This is sum bullshhh :ahh: 

Laziness

• Thumbs Down 1

When they said “no tours” I think they mean no PRESS tours as red carpets, interviews and other stuff to promote the movie. 

3 hours ago, TheLastChord said:

When they say tours, that doesn't mean "concert tours"

It's for everything that you would promote as a SAG member. Taylor or Beyonce aren't doing shows as SAG members, that has nothing to do with that. 

Exactly. 

• Thanks 1

Ok so Vegas shows are getting pushed up I’m perched and ready Gagz

Not to be dramatic but what are we stanning this woman for these days lol 

• Like 1

Just saw the list of nominees for the Emmys. It was really a crime that she wasn’t nominated for AHS: Hotel. At least she got a Golden Globe for it 

5 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Suddenly I'm Glad JFAD is coming out next year!

Not Tours :deadbanana2: see yall next year

Edit: oh :mandown: nothing is happening this year anyway nnn

Edited by Nutitle

41 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Not to be dramatic but what are we stanning this woman for these days lol 

:rip: Still shocked the Chromatica Ball and album even happened. That might be the only music release we get this decade.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, besaid said:

:rip: Still shocked the Chromatica Ball and album even happened. That might be the only music release we get this decade.

Can y’all stop acting like we stan Rihanna? 

From across the picket line, Chromatica Ball Tour Concert Film. They wouldn’t let it into the world, poor thing. Put your hands up, SAG-AFTRA Strike.

H0pdJaf.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

Nah I don’t think this strike will impact whatever plans she’d have for any music releases. Maybe music videos, sure, but if she’s just going to release an anniversary album and call it a day, I don’t see it getting in the way 

All of this. And if she won't be able to even entertain the idea of another acting role until next year, she really might as well hunker down and get LG7 done.

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid
  • Like 1

Also saw that the strike rules, as expected, include all off-camera performing. That would include singing and voice recording. If the rumored studio sessions happen when the strike is going on, safe to say that she's working of something separate from J:FáD. 

• Thanks 1

Toddtradamus was a f*cking genius to have wrapped up JFAD a few months before this.

abmSBZI.gif

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Just saw the list of nominees for the Emmys. It was really a crime that she wasn’t nominated for AHS: Hotel. At least she got a Golden Globe for it 

This year it has definitely be more about being in the right show than the perfromances per se in certain cases, because for example for how much TWL deserved nominations, certain acting ones it got were not Emmy worth it imo.

3 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Also saw that the strike rules, as expected, include all off-camera performing. That would include singing and voice recording. If the rumored studio sessions happen when the strike is going on, safe to say that she's working of something separate from J:FáD. 

She can record all she wants in her home studio.

ROM being the lipsync song for tonight's Drag Race and them visibly not knowing the lyrics

abmSBZI.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.