• Replies 164.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

There’s two versions, right? When is the more acoustic one coming out? 

I’m impressed that Gaga made a song that sounds like something she has never made before. Before I Cry is the only song that is a little similar, but Hold My Hand is is way more developed than that song 

I really like it, but I’ll have to give it a listen in my car with speakers for full judgment :giraffe: 

6 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

The first verse alone SHITS on Before I Croak plssss :bibliahh:That turd is the worst thing on ASIB. Let's set things clear.

!!!!

There’s a reason Before I Caca was cut form the film and this is being displayed center stage. There’s some similarities but this is 10x better. 

this is definitely eons better than Before I S**t

ARUTW crown is safe 

Brooklyn nights? Some of y’all are losing it

that song was trash from the start, it has some of the most awful sounding verses and vocals of her entire career and she made the best choice to choose Mary Jesus Holland over it.

HOLD MY HAND sounds like a real song at least

My biggest complaint is that the violins arent louder and more prominent at the end of the bridge leading into the final chorus. It should've been more dramatic.

Seriously though, it gets better with each listen, and it starts to become super catchy. Once you learn the lyrics you wont be able to stop singing along, it's definitely one of those songs

I hope this song flops into oblivion and so does this movie. like there's no reason why gaga needed to be associated with this movie anyway. bloodpop quality material.

kinda excited for the chromatica ball!!

Omg I love this :alexz:Her vocals are just insanely good on this song! The drums and the guitar are so so good and that pre-chorus is perfect too! :clap3:

Edited by austriamonster

i think it's a grower

maybe she was up to something with this one

The melodies of the verse and pre chorsus are very promising but then ..

The intro is legit bothering me every time I listen to the song. :toofunny2: I like BloodPop and think he did Chromatica justice, but this intro is not it. It's annoying and ruins the mood when you're looping the song. 

The way Sl*nt's Al*** C*mp JUMPED to bash it within MINUTES :bibliahh:

What a ******* LOSER :bibliahh:

I love it :jonny6:

THE INTRO THO :bibliahh:I wonder why Bloodpop thought letting Sarah play with all the buttons was a good idea :toofunny2:  I thought my phone was having issues :toofunny2:

Yeah the prechorus, bridge and outro make this eons better than “Before I Shout”

I hate bloodpop so much, he MUST BE DEALT WITH

her clear voice when she sings "i heard from the heavens that clouds have been grey" makes up for the intro

3 minutes ago, Dr.Cake said:

Brooklyn nights? Some of y’all are losing it

that song was trash from the start, it has some of the most awful sounding verses and vocals of her entire career and she made the best choice to choose Mary Jesus Holland over it.

HOLD MY HAND sounds like a real song at least

This has to be one of the worst opinions I have EVER read on ATRL

I wish I could bump Shallow reactions for you tasteless rats. The only song thatgot universal acclaim from the fanbase was ARUTW from the screening leak. 

tumblr_inline_niurebZ39J1rv46dl.gif

3 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

idk, I really think this could be a hit. It kinda feels like an unexpected smash to me

Nah. It's gonna get a cute #34 peak or something. 

Not a bad song and it's very beautiful, but it needed to be more like the pre-chorus. That's excellent. 

To tell me you need me? I see that you're bleeding
You don't need to show me again
But if you decide to, I'll ride in this life with you
I won't let go 'til the end

:jonnycat:

Base hating this song? It’s gonna smash like Shallow I fear

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

THE INTRO THO :bibliahh:I wonder why Bloodpop thought letting Sarah play with all the buttons was a good idea :toofunny2:  I thought my phone was having issues

LMAO :lmao:

The intro litetally serves ATRL's  nnnnnnnn;

I can't help but laugh :sadviolin:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.