Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

6 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

Though hopefully it can boost her catalogue going forward and help push LG7 if TT is still available in the US :skull: 

TikTok isn't leaving our phones because there is too much money tied up in it BUT even if TikTok did leave the US, Billboard would probably just re-adjust their formula to discount TikTok from streaming points since even huge artists like Drake and Taylor would suffer from TikTok departing the US.

• Replies 154k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

4 hours ago, monketsharona said:

When UMG music is back on TikTok ?

4 hours ago, Sugden said:

they didnt said they just said soon as possible

Following news of the deal, a representative for TikTok tells Entertainment Weekly Thursday that the artists' libraries are expected to return to the site within two weeks, and previously muted videos featuring UMG artists' songs will be un-muted during that process.

https://ew.com/music-returning-tiktok-umg-licensing-deal-8642304

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

I think it just has to do with how Ga-Ga sounds

ezgif-4-50f8ec7ca9.gif

or because Gaga is a great vocalist, no? idk :eli:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, scheibe said:

or because Gaga is a great vocalist, no? idk :eli:

girl what?

:ryan3:

42 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I knew it was just a matter of time before they reached a new deal, several artists were suffering from that decision, thank God just in time also for JFAD release, TikTok is gonna be flooded with edits from the movie, imagine if they couldn't use the actual soundtrack songs.

The way despite the ban tiktok was still flooded with viral edits of Lee to Bad Romance/Judas/Heavy Metal Lover

46 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

If the Chromatica Ball Film is actually being released this month on Max, right before the Emmys eligibility period ends, I guess the announcement should be around the corner.

The Weeknd's Live at Sofi Stadium concert was announced on Feb 2 for a Feb 25 release; Lizzo's Live in Concert special was announced on Nov 23 for a Dec 31 release (both on Max).

:gaycat4:

Prediction:

It'll be announced today and then cancelled the day before. It'll be made available on Indonesia for a couple of hours but no one will bother to watch and/or rip it and then it never gets mentioned again.

thats so raven GIF

• Haha 5

I'd love for @RideOrDie to do a similar thread like that Rihanna Anti one but for "original LG5". I'm still convinced it's always been Joanne and that Joanne songs were simply just passed around producers that happened to include RedOne, but that would be more interesting tea to read that ACT II tea (at this point it's pretty obvious it never got released because of poor reception to ARTPOP).

I don't think they know much about LG7 at the moment but I hope LG7 doesn't become one of these kind of albums where we learned there was messiness behind the scenes in a future thread. :deadbanana:

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Aden said:

I'd love for @RideOrDie to do a similar thread like that Rihanna Anti one but for "original LG5". I'm still convinced it's always been Joanne and that Joanne songs were simply just passed around producers that happened to include RedOne, but that would be more interesting tea to read that ACT II tea (at this point it's pretty obvious it never got released because of poor reception to ARTPOP).

I don't think they know much about LG7 at the moment but I hope LG7 doesn't become one of these kind of albums where we learned there was messiness behind the scenes in a future thread. :deadbanana:

When we find out OG LG7 was shipped back because it was an experimental electro rock masterpiece and Interflop was scared it would alienate the soccer moms and made her record an AC'd flavourless panned album intstead. 

:biblionny:

Edited by SweetOreosOfHeaven
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

girl what?

singers sing with their throat, no? 

:ryan3:

1 hour ago, Aden said:

I want to know if Joanne sessions are related to ASIB at all. Since Mark worked on both 

• Like 1

Another release another flop :rip: this year is something else. So far only Taylor could make any noise but we all know it's not the music. The room is empty and waiting for LG7 :heart:

No noon countdown today? 
lady gaga applause GIF

10min 

Need TEOG to go viral so it can join the +500M club :jonnycat:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Need TEOG to go viral so it can join the +500M club :jonnycat:

Americano still having more streams than Scheisse, Heavy Metal Lover, and Electric Chapel is insane to me.

Puss in Boots, her impact. :dies:

• Haha 2

Heavy Metal Lover needs to go viral next

A literal career highlight :WAP:

Americano has been used in drag shows quite often in my country. Not sure if it's the same globally. 

1 hour ago, Daglazzo said:

Another release another flop :rip: this year is something else. So far only Taylor could make any noise but we all know it's not the music. The room is empty and waiting for LG7 :heart:

1. Who flopped now?
  2. Didn't Cowboy Carter smash?

insta.thumb.gif.1b56441810a14bfe09afe93c

Ariana also smashed and Billie is coming to smash too. 

1 hour ago, Daglazzo said:

Cowboy Carter, TTPD, Eternal Sunshine, Billie's album will for sure smash.

You talking about This Is Me... Now? :psyduck:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Ariana also smashed and Billie is coming to smash too. 

and GaGa?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.