• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

8 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

First Ozzy, now Watt. When will we hear from Gags? 

So thinking a bit on this and... he's claiming he recently finished and album and that he's in the middle of a project right now.

We know he recently has started following Madonna (or Madonna's manager, maybe both?) so this could the project he's in the middle of.

Or it could still be Gaga, but in that case, do we know whether he was working with other artists these past few months? If it was just Gaga we could assume the album is finished, but we probably have no way to make sure of that. 

• Thanks 1

Okay maybe he's finished with Gaga and that's why she isn't posting new studio pics

• Like 4

Gaga's last studio picture was like 25 days ago...I think she's probably finished, at least with Watt, not gonna lie.

Edited by Miracle
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Nutitle said:

The ONLY time Ratchy's choreo has ever worked

Poker Face you will ALWAYS be famous! 

giphy.gif

This is my favorite performance from her ever. It's far from perfect but i love this dramatic version and her nasal vocals

20 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Okay maybe he's finished with Gaga and that's why she isn't posting new studio pics

Ok I'm excited :celestial4:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Gaga's last studio picture was like 25 days ago...I think she's probably finished, at least with Watt, not gonna lie.

Shes made bigger breaks than that since she started teasing so idk 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Shes made bigger breaks than that since she started teasing so idk 

She had only teased a bit by then tho. It has been constant since she started talking about LG7 being kept in a vault but no studio pics in the last 3 weeks and a half

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I feel in my body Gaga will tease us today in one way or another x

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

yes we need to make it CLEAR

Chromatica didn't STRAIGHT OUT bomb at all, it's an underperformance but I think its full capacity would have been like 6-7M ww units...

• Like 2

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

He didn't say that at all, just said he was excited for the summer. But unless he's been working on other projects what he in fact said (that he just finished an album) could potentially mean LG7 is done, or at least his contribution to the album. 

will surpass both 

"Lady Gaga's pianist, Alex Smith, spent weeks in the studio with her working on the score for "Joker: Folie à Deux" and also served as a pianist in music therapy classes at Arkham Asylum.” 

okay cute 

Edited by Almodusa
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

"Lady Gaga's pianist, Alex Smith, spent weeks in the studio with her working on the score for "Joker: Folie à Deux" and also served as a pianist in music therapy classes at Arkham Asylum.” 

okay cute 

Wow, that's nice.

Oh Stupid God, your impact is undeniable.

:suburban:

• Haha 12

5 minutes ago, Aden said:

:mazen:

how come everything associated with that song being so so cheap

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Miracle said:

I feel in my body Gaga will tease us today in one way or another x

if LG7 is released in November . Gaga will be everywhere in the second half of this year. New imperial peak is coming:wanda:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Miracle said:

She had only teased a bit by then tho. It has been constant since she started talking about LG7 being kept in a vault but no studio pics in the last 3 weeks and a half

Yeah it could mean the album is ready. Now maybe mixing or filming first mv? I bet she's more ready than 3 weeks ago :celestial4: time to announce single 

29 minutes ago, LykkeLi said:

So…is LG7 the album he just finished or the one he will work till the summer?

Either way it points to a 2024 release:kitty:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/pearl-jam-dark-matter-album-songs-producer-andrew-watt-1235001102/amp/

Definitely the one he just finished. She said at Sephora live that she's working as fast as she can, most of us agreed it means some deadline etc (yes she can have deadlines as well, she's a human being). May is ours.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Definitely the one he just finished. She said at Sephora live that she's working as fast as she can, most of us agreed it means some deadline etc (yes she can have deadlines as well, she's a human being). May is ours.

oooop, June release it is

1 hour ago, Aden said:

Lady GodGa is a global icon and beloved in nearly every country on Earth. For this reason, finding her in a park anywhere on the planet would NOT be "unexpected".

-----

If she is not releasing within the next two months tops, I do not believe she would release this year UNLESS they plan a simple rollout.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.