Kelly Clarkson

Phoenixstar

10 hours ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Rock Hudson 

Hide contents

Leaked lyrics seem to be real but are the first verse, not chorus 

Song titles

Hide contents

Two songs titles are ‘Mine’ & ‘Chemistry’. Individual who told me about this didn’t know the final track listing or if these will be included but are songs that were recorded

Thanks 🙏 😊

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

Girls it's not a big deal to me just was wondering yall's thoughts on how much do you think her first week sales will be? WCCA was kinda a messy release. What sales range do yall think if you had to guess? First big album since her talk show 

Edited by KCFan2014

1 minute ago, KCFan2014 said:

Girls it's not a big deal to me just was wondering yall's thoughts on how much do you think her first week sales will be? WCCA was kinda a messy release. What sales range do yall think if you had to guess? First big album since her talk show 

It honestly depends on how strong the lead single is, their promotional release plan and if she does a lot of promo. Kelly is more successful when she promotes and performs. Look at Pink for example. She did a lot of promoting and it paid off. A lot Kelly’s demographic is still buying records so they need to pay attention to that while it’s still available 

4 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

It honestly depends on how strong the lead single is, their promotional release plan and if she does a lot of promo. Kelly is more successful when she promotes and performs. Look at Pink for example. She did a lot of promoting and it paid off. A lot Kelly’s demographic is still buying records so they need to pay attention to that while it’s still available 

Excellent point! I just hope at the minimum it atleast opens with 40-50k

Edited by KCFan2014

9 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

If the lead flops like LSS, I’d say 50k tops. Hopefully it being an angsty divorce album, and possibly going back to her roots with the breakup anthems will draw people in. Worked for Miley with Flowers. 

1 minute ago, Baby Boy said:

If the lead flops like LSS, I’d say 50k tops. Hopefully it being an angsty divorce album, and possibly going back to her roots with the breakup anthems will draw people in. Worked for Miley with Flowers. 

I feel like it being such a personal album on top of it being so long since her last they are going to go pretty big.  Atleast I hope lol

6 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

Excellent point! I just hope at the minimum it atleast opens with 40-50k

Hopefully. I hope they have multiple options for the album. pink had quite a few and I hope the vinyls are available right away and not months latet cuz they had years to plan this.

3 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Hopefully. I hope they have multiple options for the album. pink had quite a few and I hope the vinyls are available right away and not months latet cuz they had years to plan this.

Yessss! They better all this dang time they had lol 

I am so perched, and long gone are the days of finding the leaks in Tumblr :gaycat4:

I really hope she gives us something to chew on like the release for MLWSWY which was perfect comeback strategy :jonnycat:

Also, saw somewhere that it’s going to be an extension of PBP, which I’m dead serious when I say is a great album with the most replay value for me. Production was honestly perfect on that album.

im gagged for what’s coming our way 

Spoiler

Unless it’s IDY quality :rip:

1 hour ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Also, saw somewhere that it’s going to be an extension of PBP, which I’m dead serious when I say is a great album with the most replay value for me. Production was honestly perfect on that album.

Hide contents

God :skull:

that’s my fear with whats coming- especially the fact that Jesse has a heavy influence on the album. He’s hit or miss with me. In the blue>>>>>> I dare you (the song is fine just meh compared)

Pxp has great production. It’s underrated. HBS>>>> LSS :fan: Also Someone is a god send. Queen go on, shave the other half of your hair this time :weeps:

That account that posted the rock Hudson leak seems to have ahold of a lot of demos and unreleased stuff that even I haven’t heard before.

So track listing: unconfirmed 

- Rock Hudson 

- Red flag collector 

- Chemistry 

- Mine

- Helen Hunt for the truth (I love this title :priceless:)

Seems to be taking themes from tv/film.
30 thousand feet in the air has a cinematic feel to it. When she names for album “The 3rd act” :weeps: you heard it here first 

I can’t believe we’re finally getting a new era!

btw I keep trying to search for this stuff on Twitter but can’t find anything, how are y’all finding it :coffee2:

4 hours ago, kelli101 said:

So track listing: unconfirmed 

- Rock Hudson 

- Red flag collector 

- Chemistry 

- Mine

- Helen Hunt for the truth (I love this title :priceless:)

Seems to be taking themes from tv/film.
30 thousand feet in the air has a cinematic feel to it. When she names for album “The 3rd act” :weeps: you heard it here first 

This was a segment on TKCS :dies:

But isn't "Skip This Part" another song on the record? I think Kelly mentioned it on her show one time...

23 minutes ago, DEGUOM said:

But isn't "Skip This Part" another song on the record? I think Kelly mentioned it on her show one time...

Yes, she confirmed in an interview Lauren Graham. 

Kellyoke of Meghan Trainor’s mother is needed ASAP

12 minutes ago, based said:

Yes, she confirmed in an interview Lauren Graham. 

Thanks! I knew she said it somewhere.

So, 3 confirmed tracks:

—Rock Hudson

—Red Flag Collector

—Skip This Part

and 2 unofficially confirmed:

—Chemistry

—Mine

We know possibly 5 out of maybe 12-14 tracks... though I'm hoping for a deluxe with 16-18 songs :gaycat2:

Just now, DEGUOM said:

—Chemistry

Rumor is this song is reminiscent of Tightrope (Tour Version)

1 minute ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

:duca::duca::duca:

5 hours ago, kelli101 said:

God :skull:

that’s my fear with whats coming- especially the fact that Jesse has a heavy influence on the album. He’s hit or miss with me. In the blue>>>>>> I dare you (the song is fine just meh compared)

Pxp has great production. It’s underrated. HBS>>>> LSS :fan: Also Someone is a god send. Queen go on, shave the other half of your hair this time :weeps:

That account that posted the rock Hudson leak seems to have ahold of a lot of demos and unreleased stuff that even I haven’t heard before.

Can you point me  it the right direction? I can’t find anything 😆

7 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Reveal hidden contents

A random on Pulse said this I don't see anything legit about this to where I'd believe it lol

42 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Where are you getting these rumors sis lol cause I haven't seen nothing about this

I'm not saying you're lying or nothing sis I'm just wondering lol

Edited by KCFan2014

The way y'all are making it sound is if it's PBP 2.0 and that I do not believe at all lol

37 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

Where are you getting these rumors sis lol cause I haven't seen nothing about this

I'm not saying you're lying or nothing sis I'm just wondering lol

There doesn’t seem to be any hint of snippets on any of the forums (justice, pulse, express, etc) or Twitter. Only here. 

4 minutes ago, Baby Boy said:

There doesn’t seem to be any hint of snippets on any of the forums (justice, pulse, express, etc) or Twitter. Only here. 

The Rock Hudson snippet was talked about on the KCE too I believe that 

Just don't believe that this is going to be PBP 2.0 with songs sounding like remakes of some pbp songs lol.  Reference to the song pbp of course but not a rehash of songs from an 8 year old album lol 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.