Kelly Clarkson

Phoenixstar

Interesting turn of events lol. Based off the cast it appears she will have a minor role in this movie. Jonah Hill seems to be the lead. I’m kind of shocked if they do another movie as the first one cost so much to make and was not financially successful. 

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

Hoping for new music news soon

Even just some new info. I’m dying :jonnycat:

Please Kelly, can we have some new music?

spacer.png

Or even a crumb of news?

On 2/28/2023 at 8:35 PM, DEGUOM said:

Please Kelly, can we have some new music?

spacer.png

Or even a crumb of news?

Sounds like she confirmed (and wasn’t supposed) saying it will happen during The Voice season 

3 hours ago, RealityBites said:

Sounds like she confirmed (and wasn’t supposed) saying it will happen during The Voice season 

:duca::duca::duca: aboutdamntime.mp3

17 hours ago, DEGUOM said:

:duca::duca::duca: aboutdamntime.mp3

Let's go Kelly, give us that fresh pot of tunes! 

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

The blurring of Jack's crotch :deadbanana4:

I think it’s coming!! Maybe the Friday before?? There is NO WAY she would perform at this show if not a new single unless it’s a tribute but that’s random for this show 

8 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

I think it’s coming!! Maybe the Friday before?? There is NO WAY she would perform at this show if not a new single unless it’s a tribute but that’s random for this show 

It's coming!!!! Omg

4 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

It's coming!!!! Omg

I cannot wait! I hope when they announce the single they also announce the album and presale! It helps with the hype 

So exciting! I hope it’s the new single, but unsure if it’ll be released in the next 20 days.

Maybe it’ll be a medley of greatest hits + announcement of new single to hype it up and promote the rumored Las Vegas residency or tour.

or what if it’s a full Trustfall performance with P!nk? Trying not to get my hopes up, but…. too late lol. 

hard not to get excited, but mannnnn this feels like it could be pink or even taylor related. but i am keeping the hope

42 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

She did do a tribute for Aretha at the last iHeartRadio festival she performed at in 2018, but she was also promoting new music at the time (#HeatGate :fan:), so I think it’s safe to assume this is definitely going to be for new music. How exciting! 

2 hours ago, RealityBites said:

I cannot wait! I hope when they announce the single they also announce the album and presale! It helps with the hype 

Yesssss!!! Let's hope 

• ATRL Moderator

Oh gosh I really hope it’s for a new single :wanda:It’s time Kelly, bless us with your next magnum opus 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.